Marcus Haber

heartsfc_fan

Some people might disagree here, but I thought Marcus Haber was very good on Saturday and caused our defence no end of problems.

He won most headers against Zaliukas and has a decent turn of pace.

Bit embarrassing that he's their 3rd choice striker (behind Sandaza and Sheridan) but better than anything we have on offer :down: and he'll probably only be on a few hundred quid a week aswell and he's still only 22.

Fast runner, but apart from that I thought he was murder.

Just as well they didn't have their full team out against us - could have been embarrassing. :unsure:

I disagree about winning headers against Zaliukas, I thought Zal won pretty much every header he went up for...

Haber has a little pace, thats it.

Some people might disagree here, but I thought Marcus Haber was very good on Saturday and caused our defence no end of problems.

He won most headers against Zaliukas and has a decent turn of pace.

Bit embarrassing that he's their 3rd choice striker (behind Sandaza and Sheridan) but better than anything we have on offer :down: and he'll probably only be on a few hundred quid a week aswell and he's still only 22.

I was in the same opinion as you. I was too far up the stand to see his name so I checked him out after the game . He looks like somebody with a heck of potential . I would be delighted and excited if we had that standard of youngster coming through .

mahgrassyshoes

Fast runner, but apart from that I thought he was murder.

Just as well they didn't have their full team out against us - could have been embarrassing. :unsure:

Pretty much this. Plenty pace and pretty strong. The only time St Johnstone threatened was after one of our numerous mistakes. They never really created anything through their own invention.

Put it this way, if you compare him to Calum Elliot, he's streets ahead of him and Calum is 2 years older <_<

jambos are go!

During his limited time on the pitch Obua showed the best Ariel ability on show. I never had any time for him

but he has shown improved form this season.

During his limited time on the pitch Obua showed the best Ariel ability on show. I never had any time for him

He also showed the greatest ability to make space for himself.

mahgrassyshoes

This. Gordon Paterson GTF.

Arthur Morgan

I think we made him look much better than he is. I was always impressed by a certain midfielder at ICT!!!

I know you meant Black but in all seriousness, I think ICT have a good player in Andrew Shinnie, former Rangers player.

I know it's another team, but I think Gary Harkins has done really well at Killie. He's probably no better than Stevenson but I remember saying I thought he looked decent at Dundee and Partick before that.

Same with James Dayton.

I'd also be happy to take a punt at El Allagui at Falkirk. 15 in 17 games this season including 2 against Rangers.

Archived