Vladimir Romanov's New Year Statement 2012

The Mighty Thor

The Mighty Thor

Just read a post on another thread (thanks Leginten :thumbsup: ) which raised the subject of the great one's 2008 New Year statement and it got me thinking......if Vlad was to deliver a sermon to the Gorgie faithful this New Year what would it be?

The highlights of the 2008 version were 'to appoint a British manager' which turned out to be Stevie F®ail, which in turn gave us Csaba (mk1)

_56431837_1200223.jpg

So 'monkeys', 'thieves' and 'mafia members'......over to you :)

Just read a post on another thread (thanks Leginten :thumbsup: ) which raised the subject of the great one's 2008 New Year statement and it got me thinking......if Vlad was to deliver a sermon to the Gorgie faithful this New Year what would it be?

The highlights of the 2008 version were 'to appoint a British manager' which turned out to be Stevie F®ail, which in turn gave us Csaba (mk1)

_56431837_1200223.jpg

So 'monkeys', 'thieves' and 'mafia members'......over to you :)

im skint so your fecked

The media mankeys will not be happy that the pandas have taken away all the attention.

Maybe I won't buy a theatre after all and should have gifted you a zoo all along.

The media mankeys will not be happy that the pandas have taken away all the attention.

Maybe I won't buy a theatre after all and should have gifted you a zoo all along.

Brilliant :lol:

Archived