Martin ONeill

david mcgee

Probably one of those guys that if he was your manager youd be delighted.

However.

When he is against you he will miss every contraversial incident, pay no compliments to the opposition, fill his team full of hatchet men and greet like a bairn when his only silky player is hacked down.

Tickling his baws wouldny crack a smile and he has been struck doon by the " victim " card.

Tripple AAA (pre Lehman brothers) poss tot.

Or am i being harsh?

Sergio Garcia

I dont mind him although he is up there with Wenger on the not seeing incidents line. I quite like him as an pundit as well.

southside1874

I dont mind him although he is up there with Wenger on the not seeing incidents line. I quite like him as an pundit as well.

I admire him for getting away from Celtic.

He's looking a bit worse for wear these days IMO

528488da-2249-e39c.jpg

Quite like Martin. Always thought he was very gracious in defeat when Celtic lost the title Vs Motherwell. The complete opposite of Lennon.

The Real Maroonblood

You forgot to add Ferguson to the list.

The Real Maroonblood

The Real Maroonblood

The Great Khali

For some reason I thought to myself "it's quite nice seeing him back" when I watched the Sunderland game yesterday. He's a football man, definately and a very good manager.

I reckon the SPL started it's decline when he left to be honest. Probs just me though.

Optimus Prime

I like him. Has a great passion for the game which comes across in his intelligent punditry and he clearly has a gift that very few have of getting the absolute maximum out of his players.

tartofmidlothian

Makum B****** :down:

I like the fact he's a Mackem. Kind of rubs it in that the spin about him being one of TGFITW since birth was all the usual bullshit.

'Lifelong dream' etc etc :yucky:

Guest Dipped Flake

I like the fact he's a Mackem. Kind of rubs it in that the spin about him being one of TGFITW since birth was all the usual bullshit.

'Lifelong dream' etc etc :yucky:

Sorry but he was on telly yesterday saying he supported 2 teams a a boy, celtic and sunderland.

tartofmidlothian

Sorry but he was on telly yesterday saying he supported 2 teams a a boy, celtic and sunderland.

Argh.

He's plummeted in my estimation.

Sergio Garcia

So is SAF.

There are countless managers that are known for it, I just picked one who is very well known for it. Next time I'll be sure to consult you on any comparisons I want to make whistling.gif

The Real Maroonblood

There are countless managers that are known for it, I just picked one who is very well known for it. Next time I'll be sure to consult you on any comparisons I want to make whistling.gif

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

Victor Meldrew

I've always liked O'Neill - he comes across as intelligent and articulate and has been pretty successful at the clubs he's managed. I'm just surprised he's not had a gig at a big Premiership club (and before you start, Villa don't come into that category any more!).

Timing of the Sunderland job might be good for him - depending on when Fergie retires, if he does well, Man U might be his next stop. It certainly won't be Steve "Fat useless p****" Bruce's

His put down of Robbie Williams during his time as a pundit was top class. Sure someone will be kind enough to find a link to it.

scots civil war

martin`s a tim,the haters just have to deal with that one

seems a bit of a geezer to me tho,top manager who will take the epl to be more competitive again

A ***** of a man! ******* hate the wee jumped up gypsy

Remember him saying he didn't give a **** about bring thru scottish players and he would rather be having a fag outside then give scotland 2 seconds of thought! The football that his team plays is truly awful!

Probably a bit past his best - but I don't mind Sunderland, and have always been a fan of MON.

Good luck to him: he improves every single club he manages. But I don't see how he moves past the same old Groundhog Day scenario of top eight finishes and League Cup Finals.

Archived