Chelsea clear-out?

tartofmidlothian

loveofthegame

Their squad needs a complete makeover. Too many ageing players now. Terry, Alex, Mikel, Ivanovic Lampard, Malouda, Anelka all need replaced IMO (I realise a few of them aren't that old..)

Petr Cech - Still an exceptional keeper. His place is safe.

Branislav Ivanovic - Good player, not world class but reliable and chips in with vital goals.

Ashley Cole - Can't stand the little tw*t but undoubtedly one of the best left backs there is.

David Luiz - Bit of a scapegoat at times, but a goalscoring defender and strong at the back.

Michael Essien - Great player but set back by injury.

Oriel Romeu - Great potential.

Ramires - Good but I think Chelsea could cope without him and easily replaced.

Frank Lampard - Wouldn't sell him purely as a mark of respect for his service, but ageing and its showing.

Fernando Torres - Worthwhile holding onto to see if they can get their moneys worth.

Juan Mata - Best player at the club in my opinion just now.

Didier Drogba - Unfortunately past it, not as lethal. Worth taking a wage cut or selling.

John Obi Mikel - Good player and would fit in well with Chelsea's up and coming players.

Florent Malouda - Good performer but given the wage he is on and his age now would be a perfect time to sell him.

Raul Meireles - Good player but not world class. Worth hanging onto though.

Jose Bosingwa - Getting on a bit and losing pace. Definately worth selling.

Romelu Lukaku - Great young prospect but still a while yet from being the man to carry Chelsea forward up front.

Paulo Ferreira - Never really rated him and I reckon he'd be one of the first to go.

Josh McEachran - Another good young player.

Salomon Kalou - Can help out but no big loss.

Ross Turnbull - Worthwhile keeping til the end of the season but once Courtois comes back he's a goner.

Daniel Sturridge - Pick of the youngsters for me.

John Terry - Will be a Chelsea player all his career but ageing and showing it too.

Alex - Decent defender but due to his age I'd sell him.

Ryan Bertrand - Another good youngster.

Nicolas Anelka - Another player who is showing his age. Goner.

Hilario - Sell ASAP.

Branislav Ivanovic - Good player, not world class but reliable and chips in with vital goals.

Ashley Cole - Can't stand the little tw*t but undoubtedly one of the best left backs there is.

David Luiz - Bit of a scapegoat at times, but a goalscoring defender and strong at the back.

Frank Lampard - Wouldn't sell him purely as a mark of respect for his service, but ageing and its showing.

Fernando Torres - Worthwhile holding onto to see if they can get their moneys worth.

Didier Drogba - Unfortunately past it, not as lethal. Worth taking a wage cut or selling.

John Obi Mikel - Good player and would fit in well with Chelsea's up and coming players.

Florent Malouda - Good performer but given the wage he is on and his age now would be a perfect time to sell him.

Romelu Lukaku - Great young prospect but still a while yet from being the man to carry Chelsea forward up front.

Paulo Ferreira - Never really rated him and I reckon he'd be one of the first to go.

Ross Turnbull - Worthwhile keeping til the end of the season but once Courtois comes back he's a goner.

John Terry - Will be a Chelsea player all his career but ageing and showing it too.

Hilario - Sell ASAP.

Been Chelsea's best player!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Cech's place isn't safe. He apparently wants a sweeper keeper, someone who is confident with the ball at their feet, and Cech will be off soon.

:rofl:

Hilario - Sell ASAP.

luiz is not a defender could possibly work as a midfielder but awful defender

Archived