Gowser

Corstojohn

Spoke to a couple of fans in the pub after the match who thought he had a great game. I personally thought he was dreadful. What do the rest of you think/

for someone who played out of position most of the game, he done ok. defo not the worst today.

a wee run at right back may be in order.

Gregory House M.D.

"Tractor and Bowsers" as slow as a month in Saughton but his strengths outweigh his weaknesses.

Looks a very likely Zaliukas replacement. Hopefully in the next match.

I'd actually rather have McHattie LB than Zal CB.

Had a few dodgy moments, but I don't think he was helped by the players around him who all had poor games. He got forward well and supported our attacks, plus he seems to put in at least one hard tackle in every game which is nice to see.

Johanes de Silentio

Nowhere near his storming performance last week, and should have done better in the lead up to their penalty, with another few wee iffy moments thrown in, but certainly not dreadful.

Otherwise very good, and was always looking to get forward - a couple of cracking runs might have lead to a goal or two on another day.

Great player with a cracking attitude.

He's not going to be Man of the Match every week, but then nobody is.

Gregory House M.D.

HGW thinks he's slow?

:vrface:

Ryan has weaknesses but a lack of pace is not one of them.

He looks like he's moving in slow motion.

Johanes de Silentio

You must have seen McHattie a lot, then? What's he like?

Gregory House M.D.

You must have seen McHattie a lot, then? What's he like?

I haven't and I still stick by this. Can he possibly make more than the 8 mistakes Zaliukas has made in two weeks?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He's very poor on the ball and I think he struggles to beat men on the wings, would like to see him in the centre where his strengths can be used to good effect.

I'll never slag McGowan while he's giving us 100% and playing for the badge though.

scottish_chicP

HGW thinks he's slow?

He doesn't appear to like ANY of our players though so I tend to glance over everything he writes now.

Gregory House M.D.

He doesn't appear to like ANY of our players though so I tend to glance over everything he writes now.

:keys:

Try reading the post.

Cheers

HGW thinks he's slow?

This.

McGowan's fast. HGW talking ***** again.

scottish_chicP

:keys:

Try reading the post.

Cheers

laugh.gif In my defence I did say I only glance over your posts now teehee.gif

Gregory House M.D.

This.

McGowan's fast. HGW talking ***** again.

:oohmatron:

If McGowans fast so am I (at a walloping 17st 6ft)

HTH.

Gregory House M.D.

I see? :blink:

That's, erm... :unsure:

Exactly.

That's just how bad Zaliukas is.

Snake Plissken

:oohmatron:

If McGowans fast so am I (at a walloping 17st 6ft)

HTH.

So you're an angry fat young man?

I feel like I understand you more now. :)

Gregory House M.D.

So you're an angry fat young man?

I feel like I understand you more now. :)

No, you've got me all wrong.

I'm the stereotypical fat jolly *******.

ToadKiller Dog

He gave 100 % ,not his best game but always tried to rectify his misstakes and tackled well . Our only player with any pace .

Still learning the full game . More than happy with him .

Nelly Terraces

Gowser's OK, had a decnt game today. In my opinion.

I'm 6ft 2". Weigh 12stone, 4 pounds. Ran a marathon in October in under 3 hours. That's fact.

Snake Plissken

No, you've got me all wrong.

I'm the stereotypical fat jolly *******.

Ah okay.

You don't seem especially jovial tonight though, anyway you should try to do something about that HGW. Obesity is a health time bomb, you really want to try to make positive changes in your life before it's too late. :)

Drylaw Hearts

Ah okay.

You don't seem especially jovial tonight though, anyway you should try to do something about that HGW. Obesity is a health time bomb, you really want to try to make positive changes in your life before it's too late. :)

I think he should eat MacDonalds for breakfast, lunch and tea until it's all over.

Gregory House M.D.

Ah okay.

:lol: I'm actually starting training for a holiday after new year.

When Hearts are involved, I'm not the most jovial character and take football a tad too seriously.

Gregory House M.D.

I'm 6ft 2". Weigh 12stone, 4 pounds. Ran a marathon in October in under 3 hours. That's fact.

Oh get you. Smartarse :P

McGowan is a breath of fresh air in the current Hearts team.

Works his arse off wherever he is asked to and is performing pretty well.

McGowan had a decent game yesterday. Apart from the lead up to their penalty he didn't do much wrong.

2 weeks in a row he's caused havoc in their box with a menacing run.

I thought he was pretty poor defensively, not helped by the fact that Temps wasn't tracking back.

He had an off day yesterday, but I still think he has a bright future.

After a dodgy start, I thought he got better the longer the game went on. He's a prospect, and just needs some game time.

After a dodgy start, I thought he got better the longer the game went on. He's a prospect, and just needs some game time.

may be at rb next week or cb wa zal out

He's young and inexperienced. He's going to have off weeks however his good weeks are far outweighing his bad weeks. Unlike the player in front of him...

Fully agree with this, just should not be playing left-back

I thought he was pretty poor defensively, not helped by the fact that Temps wasn't tracking back.

He had an off day yesterday, but I still think he has a bright future.

Thought he looked good going forward and got into the box, down the line, got a shot on target. But defensively think that was his worst game. The defence were very poor yesterday so i dont think that helped, and no tracking back like u say.

Anyway hopefully an off day, and he was out of position.

I felt that when the defence was under pressure, either Zaliukas or Webster passed it out to McGowan or Hammil to lose the ball, as if they didn't want to be seen losing it themselves and were just looking for a scapegoat. Just what it looked like to me.

I think he is alright, he can be a bit shakey, but I hope he will become more at ease with game time. He does have some good ideas and, as others have mentioned already, has a great attitude, seems to give 100%, and was the only one who looked properly gutted with the result yesterday- crouched with his head in hands.

He's very poor on the ball and I think he struggles to beat men on the wings, would like to see him in the centre where his strengths can be used to good effect.

I'll never slag McGowan while he's giving us 100% and playing for the badge though.

hes a center half play him instead of zal. barr instead of the disgrace that is hamill or even (tin hats on) craig thomson cant be worse than jamie cant beat a player or cross a ball to save himself. and we should be playing the youngsters like scott robinson and gordon smith. and the other when they come back in jan if they all play like gowser hearts will do 10 times better in terms of football thats nice to watch and we might actually score a few as well

"Tractor and Bowsers" as slow as a month in Saughton but his strengths outweigh his weaknesses.

You think Gowser is slow :cornette:

You'd happily start a left back you've never seen play :cornette:

No wonder people rip the hole out your posts.

Who was chasing you? dry.gif

slow? mmm......if you actually watch him , once he gets into a stride he`s actually quite quick. Not from a standing start but if there is space behind who he`s up against i`ve seen him many times going past his man.

Appalling. Look at the 2nd goal. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I was a bit harsh on Gowser. Not his best game but I like him.

Seems to have a decent attitude and also he seems to care about HMFC.

Archived