Players Salaries

scottg71

I was told today by an employee of the club that Stephen Elliott is the highest paid player at the club with a weekly wage higher than the entire ticket office, superstore, academy and admin staff combined. More than Obua's ?11,000 a week!

I have no reason to not believe this guy. He also said Ryan McGowan was on ?400 a week.

Is it any wonder we are in the mess we're in?

Considering he taken a huge pay cut to come to Hearts, Preston must have been paying him in gold bullion.

How do you know this?

I really don't give a toss what the 1000 plus posters think. I've only posted what came out of an HMFC employees mouth.

Drylaw Hearts

I really don't give a toss what the 1000 plus posters think. I've only posted what came out of an HMFC employees mouth.

Regardless...

It's still a load of shite.

He's on ?4k a week. It was well documented he took a wage cut to come here.

The Hearts staff better get their shop steward in.

I'm pretty sure Elliotts wages where discussed in the media when he first signed and he took a cut from around 15k a week to 4k a week to join us although no exact figures where mentioned.

Perhaps he had a rather large signing on fee being paid in instalments? Who knows? We're still paying managers that have long left.

Drylaw Hearts

You'll know

I cunningly used a method commonly known as 'common sense' to work out that Stephen Elliott is not earning the amount you claim.

You should try it some time.

Perhaps he had a rather large signing on fee being paid in instalments? Who knows? We're still paying managers that have long left.

Perhaps the person you spoke to doesn't know their arse from their elbow.

I cunningly used a method commonly known as 'common sense' to work out that Stephen Elliott is not earning the amount you claim.

You should try it some time.

Common sense and Hearts under Romanov don't go.

The ?9 million a year wage bill that is being quoted is coming from some where.

Common sense and Hearts under Romanov don't go.

The ?9 million a year wage bill that is being quoted is coming from some where.

Please stop.

Please.

Let's also consider that the average wage of a footballer is a lot more than listed. Say a footballer is earning 4 grand a week. That would pay for 10 people earning ?400 quid a week. When you consider the average wage of a shop worker or administrator it probably isn't that inprobable that at least one of our players does earn more a week than the ticket office, shop, admin and riccarton staff.

Perhaps the person you spoke to doesn't know their arse from their elbow.

Perhaps you don't know yours?

Are you aware of what the highest earners at your place of employment earn?

Someone at Hearts once told me John Colquhoun was a Rangers fan.

No wonder you're getting the piss ripped.

Are you aware of what the highest earners at your place of employment earn?

Someone at Hearts once told me John Colquhoun was a Rangers fan.

No wonder you're getting the piss ripped.

Rip away. It's a message board for stuff you hear to be discussed.

I heard this so I posted. If it's crap fair enough. It'll be no more crap than 99% of the other stuff that's put up.

I read someone say the other day that Mrowiec was a footballer. Now that is complete crap..

What will happen here is Scott will get ripped about making up a figure until it is proven correct and then he will be ripped for being a grass.

Will anyone be surprised if this is true? Really?

What will happen here is Scott will get ripped about making up a figure until it is proven correct and then he will be ripped for being a grass.

Will anyone be surprised if this is true? Really?

Very surprised.

Its complete horse shit - that's why.

Very surprised.

Its complete horse shit - that's why.

You really are a hero aren't you?

If I could be arsed I'd dig up some of the rubbish you've posted.

Rip away. It's a message board for stuff you hear to be discussed.

I heard this so I posted. If it's crap fair enough. It'll be no more crap than 99% of the other stuff that's put up.

I read someone say the other day that Mrowiec was a footballer. Now that is complete crap..

Mrowiec - slept with a football player.

Good call.

You really are a hero aren't you?

If I could be arsed I'd dig up some of the rubbish you've posted.

Its to my immense credit that I'm right.

Its to my immense credit that I'm right.

Who is the highest earner at the club then?

If I, Like you know the truth then it's scandalous why this player won't play for the club again.

P.S I know this as a fact, it's in said player's contract.

If I, Like you know the truth then it's scandalous why this player won't play for the club again.

P.S I know this as a fact.

I'm not talking about who is the highest earner, I'm talking about the fantasy that Elliot is on more than 11k a week - which Davie is supposed to be on.

**** me - its not that difficult is it?

P.S I know this as a fact, it's in said player's contract.

I don't think you do know that as fact - prove it?

Drylaw Hearts

I'm not talking about who is the highest earner, I'm talking about the fantasy that Elliot is on more than 11k a week - which Davie is supposed to be on.

**** me - its not that difficult is it?

You wouldn't think so GA.

You wouldn't think so GA.

Yep very true but to be expected on here.

Anyway I've just got off the phone with someone who once cut the grass at Riccarton and he's dropped the bombshell of two players he knows for a fact get more money than Elliott, Rooney and Ronaldo. It was a shock to me too :o

Be honest but how many players earned their wages today? IMO apart from Sutton, Mehdi and possibly Eliott in the second half thats about it.

By The Light..

It was astonishing to witness some of the players on the park today wearing maroon, I had to remind myself they were all actually professional footballers, looked to me like some of them were at a friendly or just out for a kick about in the park, not good enough and certainly not professional.

I don't think you do know that as fact - prove it?

There is one player in the Hearts squad that has in his contract he can't be paid less than the highest earner. In fact, at least one player.

There is one player in the Hearts squad that has in his contract he can't be paid less than the highest earner. In fact, at least one player.

What?

Who, and prove it - Cause I don't believe you.

So your proof is a Hibs loving newspaper?

What I posted may or may not be correct. I actually find it hard to believe myself but it came from an employee of the club.

If this one employee thinks this, how many others do too?

What I posted may or may not be correct. I actually find it hard to believe myself but it came from an employee of the club.

Just give up, your 'source' was talking shite.

Drylaw Hearts

Don't worry...just the stupid ones will believe it.

Archived