GTA 4 Multiplayer info

jack D and coke

jack D and coke
Saints Row 2 you can play 2 player co-op right through out the story mode.Still no Gta though but it's a cool idea which maybe GTA could have implemented.

I love the co-op stuff and i'll probably buy Saints Row 2 for that, the first one was a bit pish but you can't beat teaming up on these games. Better then dying every 10 seconds on the deathmatch modes on most games. Ghost Recon AW is unbeatable imo for co-op. Slower paced and different every time you play, even when you replay the maps. Anyone who's not played it should give it a go. Crackdown had a sound co-op mode and hopefully saints row will be better.

The downloadable content for the 360 hasn't been revealed yet so hopefully they'll include something like that on top of just more missions. Reckon GTA 4 will just about melt the servers when this comes out in a few weeks.

I love the co-op stuff and i'll probably buy Saints Row 2 for that, the first one was a bit pish but you can't beat teaming up on these games. Better then dying every 10 seconds on the deathmatch modes on most games. Ghost Recon AW is unbeatable imo for co-op. Slower paced and different every time you play, even when you replay the maps. Anyone who's not played it should give it a go. Crackdown had a sound co-op mode and hopefully saints row will be better.

The downloadable content for the 360 hasn't been revealed yet so hopefully they'll include something like that on top of just more missions. Reckon GTA 4 will just about melt the servers when this comes out in a few weeks.

Have you seen this.This is the future of sandbox games.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/23760.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/161827.html

This game is going to be massive. I'll be playing single player for hours never mind the multiplayer. 16 player free roam? Can't ask for much more from them.

Archived