Time for the youngsters

andrew

The guys out there just aren't doing it right now. Rightly or wrongly several players just aren't interested anymore.

Why delay the inevitable, give these guys a chance now. McGowan has been one of our better players since he came in - it's time Smith, Robinson, Novikovas and one or two others were given more than a token 5 minutes at the end of the game. He introduced these guys against Aberdeen and Spurs and it's been our two best performances of a pretty shit season.

Nope, I wouldn't ruin the confidence of the youngsters having them play for Sergio or when we're in free fall.

Nope, I wouldn't ruin the confidence of the youngsters having them play for Sergio or when we're in free fall.

So we just leave them to fester in the stands?

They younger players can give us the energy and spirit to get us out this slump.

So we just leave them to fester in the stands?

They younger players can give us the energy and spirit to get us out this slump.

No they won't they will fall victim to Sergio's tactics and it could ruin them.

No they won't they will fall victim to Sergio's tactics and it could ruin them.

Its probably going to happen in January anyway, but throwing a lot of oyungster in at a time of crisis could have a devastating effect on their confidence if results go - again as I expect - badly.

jamboinglasgow

Its probably going to happen in January anyway, but throwing a lot of oyungster in at a time of crisis could have a devastating effect on their confidence if results go - again as I expect - badly.

If they are to play in January at least give some a few games to play before then.

Problem Officer?

Pish.

If I was a youngster for Hearts I would be dying to get into the first team, even if we were rock bottom of the table.

Snake Plissken

Play the youngsters you say?

Why, that must be the first time I've ever read that idea on here! You sir, a true visionary!

Bravo!

Archived