Player ratings v St.Johnstone

Gambo

Kello 4 Mistake to give away goal, not a lot else to do

Hammil 1 Now he dosent have pens in his locker, what can he offer team. Cant beat first man (even at pens :rolleyes: ) and is more interested in making gestures at opposition or own players.

Zaliukas 2 Nightmare with balls across him, defended ok at times

Webster 2 As Zal, had nightmares with ball at back

McGowan 2 Poor today, get to right hand side please

Mroweic 6 Never put a foot wrong in midfield or defence, kept it simple. Some neat passes from him as well. Pass marks

Jonsson 2 All over the place today(in a bad way)

Skacel 4 Wanted to be involved but never happened for him

Templeton 3 Time for a spell on bench, chooses wrong option too many times, when choosing right option final ball lets him down

Taouil 7 Tried to make things tick, good goal, MOTM

Sutton 6 Got involved, won headers and laid ball off.............he will get the breaks one day.

Elliot 6 Made a difference with two up front (take note Sergio!!), had more chances today(unlucky with them)in one half today than our forwards have had all season.

Obua 2 Little time

Stevenson 1 Little time, i dont mind some passion, but thought he was wrong to pick out Mroweic.

A shocking first half display, much improved in second where we created chances. A game we should have won (and imo probably would have if Hammil had slotted pen) against a not a very good St. Johnstone team.

If Sergio is going to hang around, i hope he saw the difference when playing two forwards up front.

I cant wait for this so called January clear out!!!

Ps i said when we won last week that the officials were poor, this week they were poor again.

Hammil 1 Now he dosent have pens in his locker, what can he offer team. Cant beat first man (even at pens :rolleyes: ) and is more interested in making gestures at opposition or own players.

Mroweic 6 Never put a foot wrong in midfield or defence, kept it simple. Some neat passes from him as well. Pass marks

Templeton 3 Time for a spell on bench, chooses wrong option too many times, when choosing right option final ball lets him down

Sutton 6 Got involved, won headers and laid ball off.............he will get the breaks one day.

Elliot 6 Made a difference with two up front (take note Sergio!!), had more chances today(unlucky with them)in one half today than our forwards have had all season.

Obua 2 Little time

Stevenson 1 Little time, i dont mind some passion, but thought he was wrong to pick out Mroweic.

A shocking first half display, much improved in second where we created chances. A game we should have won (and imo probably would have if Hammil had slotted pen) against a not a very good St. Johnstone team.

If Sergio is going to hang around, i hope he saw the difference when playing two forwards up front.

Ps i said when we won last week that the officials were poor, this week they were poor again.

Every player is worth 10/10 today for playing for free. We cannot ask any more of them.

Every player is worth 10/10 today for playing for free. We cannot ask any more of them.

Sorry Martin but that is nonsense. Don't get me wrong I do sympathise with them but if that is how they are going to turn for free I would rather they stated in the house.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Kello - 5 at fault at first goal.

Hamill - 2 Pish as a full back, pish at corners, pish at freekicks, pish at penalties. Mr Versatile.

Zaliukas - 4 - Just leave. His shakiness didn't help his defence and he's supposed to be the captain.

Webster -3 Glass man. Better off when he was subbed.

McGowan - 4 - found out

Mrowiec - 4 marginally better in defence in second half

Eggart - 4 - was he playing?

Taouil - 7 tried hard but suffered from a right back that was clueless

Templeton - 4 off form. Where is Driver? Ask our Mad owner.

Sutton - 7 tried hard.No one around him with a clue.

Rudi - 5 dragged down by the dross around him

Elliott - 5 - immediate impact and should have scored

Stevo - 3 - no time

Obua - 3 - no time

Paulo - 0 Wrong man in the wrong job at the wrong time.

Vlad - 0 Just sell up and walk away, will you?.

Kello - total mare for the first goal, and didn't need to do a great deal else. No chance with pen - 5.

Hammil - unlucky with pen, as it was a great save. Got little help down the wing, but has played better - 5.

Webster - looked totally out of sorts, and rightfully hooked - 3.

Zal - like everyone, had a lousy first half, but did a bit better with Mrowiec beside him - 5.

McGowan - his worst game ar LB by far. Weak crossing, and clearance which lead to pen was laughably bad - 4.

Mrowiec - not great, but have seen worse. Looked better in defence - 6.

Jonsson - bog standard. That was a weak performance reminiscent of Ian Black - 5.

Skacel - nothing came off for him today - struggled to find space - 5.

Templeton - frustrating. Showed some nice touches, but always run into defenders. Time for a rest - 5.

Taouil - his best game for us. Nic touches, and great finish. Just wasn't enough in the end - 8.

Sutton - puta in a great shift, and some good knock downs. Dealt well with what he was given - 7.

SUBS

Elliott - started lively, but faded a bit. So close at the end - 5.

Obua - won every header when we pumped the ball forward at the end - 3.

Stevenson - didn't get enough time - 2.

ToadKiller Dog

Kello 5 bad mistake little else to do but watch the ejits in front of him ###### about .

Hammil 1 not good enough ,little pace poor crossing took a pen I could have stopped .

Webster 3 couldn't be arsed

Zal. 3 all over the place

McGowan 6 not as good as last to games but kept at it and gave his all

Mrowiec 6 tackled well better than Webster when moved back

Johnson 3 did not look interested

Taouil. 6 tried to make things happen woke the rest up when he scored his goal

Rudi ,4 slow and uninterested

Temps 2 looked as if he wanted to be elsewhere

Sutton 4 weak as dish water

Subs

Elliott 4 showed effort

Obua and Stevenson 1

Team looked for the most part that they wanted to be elsewhere until our late goal .cant blame it all on the wages some are just not good enough .

Saints strolled the game they didn't break sweat we did the hard work for them .

The as ever was poor the wheat field linesman had no eyes

Hammil - unlucky with pen, as it was a great save. .

It was hit 3yrds high to the goalies right and was a powderpuff shot............perfect for a goalie guessing the right way. It is an ideal spot for a goalie. Hit with pace and there is a chance it will beat him, hit it the way Hammil hit it and it was comfortable for the goalie to turn aside.

Problem Officer?

Everyone was absolutely rotten except for Taouil and Sutton.

Elliott also done well when he came on.

A few other points:

- Templeton is just a posing little ***** tbh, he couldn't even get past an old Granny and his freekicks, corners, and crosses are just :facepalm: (although all our set pieces and balls in today were woeful).

- Same with Obua - just a poser and thinks he's got it for some reason, yet people on here love him? :unsure:

- And finally, Stevenson is a decent player aye, but I reckon he's got far too big an ego about him now since scoring against the Old Firm/Hibs, getting a Scotland call-up, and having apparent interest from Championship team(s) - he came on and started arguing straight away about practically nothing? :blink:

All in all an absolutely embarrassing performance, more so in the first half.

To be honest though it's actually starting to get quite funny, especially with Zaliukas having about fifty bomb-scare moments per game.

It was hit 3yrds high to the goalies right and was a powderpuff shot............perfect for a goalie guessing the right way. It is an ideal spot for a goalie. Hit with pace and there is a chance it will beat him, hit it the way Hammil hit it and it was comfortable for the goalie to turn aside.

No better or worse than the one they scored. Had the keeper dived the other way, it would have been heralded as a good penalty.

Out of 5 -

Kello - 2 (out of position)

Hamill - 2 (his usual..nothing much)

McGowan - 3 (passmarks for effort if nothing else)

Zaliukas - 2 ( Can't pass, all over the place, 2's actually quite good for him)

Webster 2 - (Comfortable enough... just!)

Mrowiec - 2 (All over the place defensively)

Jonsson - 3 (Effort at least but not creative)

Skacel - 3 (Tried but not much came off for him)

Templeton - 2 (The one-trick-pony was his usual self)

Sutton - 4 (Plenty effort,done well in air,shame no loose balls fell to him in box)

Taouil - 4 (Creative but stopped after booking, thanks to the SFA and their robots)

-------------

Elliott - 3 (Immediate impact and worked hard)

Stevenson & Obua, no time to make any real impact)

Hard to criticise, given that they are playing for nothing, but...

Kello -5- Howler for the first goal, although he seemed to be blaming his captain...

Hamill -0- Horrific signing by JJ

Zaliukas -0- Like a car crash - horrible, but somehow you can't make yourself look away

Webster -2- When the going gets tough, it appear Webby likes to get gone

McGowan -5- Athleticism can't always compensate for lack of ability

Mrowiec -5- Worked hard, created nothing

Jonsson -5- See Mrowiec

Skacel -5- Tried hard

Templeton -3- Lift yer heid, son!

Taouil -6- Would probably relish some movement from his teammates

Sutton -6- Held it in well, put himself about and won the pen. Our best player

Elliot -6- Looked busy

Stevenson -0- Not sure how fighting with Mrowiec was going to help us get an equaliser

Sergio -0- Brought in to change our style of play, deliver "agreeable" football and win the league, but as far as I can see has changed absolutely nothing in his four months so far

Kello - 5 - disappointing error for first goal

Hamill - 3 - awful with the dead ball today, no better elsewhere

Zaliukas - 4 - awful

Webster - 2 - unfit, ill or couldn't be bothered?

McGowan - 5 - great attitude, bad clearance

Jonsson - 5 - well below usual standards

Mrowiec - 4 - poor player but did okay at centre back

Taouil - 6 - nice goal, does nice and pretty things but lacks end prodsuct

Templeton - 3 - lacks anything at the moment

Skacel - 5 - not his day

Sutton - 7 - more aggressive, his best game for Hearts

Elliott - 5 - could have had 4 goals, big feet mean no power in his shots

Stevenson - 2 - not involved other than telling Mrowiec to stop monkeying about

Obua - 6 - won all his headers

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Kello - 4 - Nightmare for the goal

Hammill - 1 - He is really, really shit.

Zaliukas - 1 - Good lord. It's like he's deliberately making these errors.

Webster - 2 - Why did he go off?

McGowan - Technical ability of a goat. Stick him in centre half, his second touch is a tackle.

Mrowiec - 6 - Decent game and played well when moved into defence

Eggy - 5 - Meh.

Skacel - 5 - Anonymous

Templeton - 0 - Don't think he's good enough for the SPL

Taouil - 8 - Enjoyed his performance. Refreshing to see a player with a brain at Hearts.

Sutton - 4 - Christ he is a fairy is he not?

Subs:

Elliott changed the game when he came on, got in positions Sutton should have been getting into and had a few great chances. His finishing lets him down again but can put that down to lack of match sharpness/confidence.

Drewjambobusby

Bottom line is we had 61% possession (according to BBC anyway) and didn`t turn it into goals- Again !! It`s been said before, on this thread too, and if PS cannot see it, then the sooner he get`s fed up and walks away the better. We need to press teams up front and play with 2 up !! Again, as has been said, we improved when Elliott came on. The only time that 1 up front should be used is Auld Firm away, and maybe a handful of other fixtures at best. At home for gods sake, we should be going for the jugular ? With Sutton getting game time now, and with his holding up, laying off, flicks etc we would benefit from another striker being on. Might be stating the bleeding obvious and if this is case why can`t the portugese eejit see it ?

If we were losing games because we were outclassed i could swallow it , but we are generally the better team for long spells and cannot score ??? Stop fecking about Sergio and play 2 up.

Ridiculous comment, they were shambolic today. They were playing with this little commitment and desire before any recent wages issues came up, and nothing seems to have changed.

This pish is really starting to annoy me, almost every post you make these days is full of despair and ill-informed, melodramatic nonsense. You clearly don't have a clue what's going on behind the scenes so stop pretending to.

Cheers

Would just like to add my name to the "Jamie Hamill is toilet" list. He's looked a terrible player for virtually his entire time at the club.

Sutton, Elliott and Taouil (MOTM) get pass marks for me, the rest were varying degress of diabolical.

Kello - 5 - I don't blame Kello 100% for the goal, I heard him shout very clearly, and the header clear was pathetic.

Hamill - 4 - Needs to practice cross balls... and penalties.

Zaliukas - 4 - A little bit 'OH FOR **** SAKE' at times.

Webster - 4 - Meh.

McGowan 5 - Meh.

Temps - 4 - You can't run through players.

Mrowiec - 4 - Meh.

Jonsson - 5 - Did alright.

Rudi - 5 - His passes generally went to a Hearts player.

Taouil - 6 - Some good, some bad, some finish.

Sutton - 6 - Held the ball up well. I'd like to see Selliott alongside him more often, as we all do.

Selliott - 5 - Made an immediate impact, even if it was mainly just on the shape of the team.

Stevenson -

Obua -

I don't understand why, when we scored, we played tippy tappy football at the back for 2 minutes, very frustrating.

But overall, I think, especially in the second half, we were much the better team, but we need to start scoring, obviously. And it's clear Sutton needs a partner or at least somebody to run off him; there was a situation today where he brought the ball down brilliantly on the six-yard line, and all he needed was someone to lay it off to, but we eventually lost the ball.

Anyway. Life goes on.

Obua 2 Little time

No point in me repeating this. I agree with every word :thumbsup:

Kello 5 Not his best day

Hammil 5 tried hard

Zaliukas 2 I can't recall a more inept performance by a Hearts centre back

Webster 2 Only played half a game

McGowan 6 Never hid, did not get support when he needed it

Mroweic 6 One of our better performers today

Jonsson 6 Controlled midfield for a while

Skacel 5 Games passed him by

Templeton 5 Put in a fair effort

Taouil 7 Tried to make things tick, good goal, MOTM ( but some lazy passes on occasions

Sutton 2 I think Serfio may be right !

Elliot 6 Added a lot of drive when he came on

Obua 2

Stevenson 5 Made a massive impact in a short space of time.

Overall - The management got it wrong. Pretty passing is ok if you are Barcelona. Hibs have proved it doesn't win games.

Webster 2 Only played half a game

No he didn't!!!

He was on the pitch but didn't play! It was too cold!!!

Kello - 5. Shocker for the first goal. Didn't have much to do.

McGowan - 7. Committed and hardworking.

Webster - 4. Sloppy and didn't look confident.

Zal - 4. Made 3 horrific mistakes and then was scared to pass more than 10 yards for about 20 minutes.

We missed his driving runs as we were chasing the game.

Hamill - 5. Really poor crossing. Looked ok before pen, terrible after.

Adrian - 6. Did his job in midfield, ticked the boxes in defence.

Jonsson - 6. Worked hard, showed good energy but nothing came for him.

Taouil - 7. Looked great everytime the ball was at his feet. Cracking goal

Templeton - 5. Far too predictable, wants to go between bodies too often

Skacel - 5. Barely in the game.

Sutton - 7. Deserves to keep his place. Good heading and presence. A bit more confidence in the box and he could have had 2.

Elliott - 6. Much better than he looked in his previous run of games.

Archived