Scarf Throwers

:shitwine:

I know there are a few people who will say 'it's their right to express themselves, etc', but I think anyone who throws their scarf on the pitch can GTF.

These are probably the hardest times that Hearts have gone through in many years, and while we didn't play well today ( although we were dominant in the 2nd half), the players, through all the uncertainty they're facing, never gave up.

If you think it's bad now, there are harder times to come.

I wasn't a big fan of people sarcastically cheering Zal when he passed the ball successfully. Thats not exactly going to help him.

I wasn't a big fan of people sarcastically cheering Zal when he passed the ball successfully. Thats not exactly going to help him.

Who wants to help him. He has had so many chances and he cocks up more and more every week. Nobody can help that walloper cos he thinks he is the dogs bollox. :down:

Abolute roaster of a player and captain . Please just shut the fecking door on the way out. :(B)

Scarf throwers probably thought he could wipe his erse with them the number of times he shat himself the day. B)

Who wants to help him. He has had so many chances and he cocks up more and more every week. Nobody can help that walloper cos he thinks he is the dogs bollox. :down:

Abolute roaster of a player and captain . Please just shut the fecking door on the way out. :(B)

Scarf throwers probably thought he could wipe his erse with them the number of times he shat himself the day. B)

I understand that people are upset because he is prone to a mistake or 2 but he is going to be playing every week and theres not much we can do about that.

Almost every year we have a period of utter whiteness, we'll still finish top half, probably. So keep your scarf, you'll only have to buy another one and new polyester is horrible.

I understand that people are upset because he is prone to a mistake or 2 but he is going to be playing every week and theres not much we can do about that.

Yep thats true but the question is WHY has he got to play every week when he is prone to a mistake or 5 every game. Could we just not ehmm drop the guy. :ermm: From a high building preferably. :teehee:

Jack Torrance

I've had my current scarf for over 30 years, it is completely knackered but I like it.

This.

Me too.

It only gets washed if we've had a shite season.

Might be washing it next year....

This.

Me too.

It only gets washed if we've had a shite season.

Might be washing it next year....

wish some one would throw a woolie hat near me, napper was freezing the day

I threw my scarf on the pitch once. Cup final 1998. Jim Hamilton picked it up and wore it in all the celebration pics. That is the only time a scarf should ever be launched IMO. Yes, express your distaste but get a bleedin grip.

If ye want yer team to fight back and win will it help when his OWN fans are mocking him? He can probably take pelters when he makes mistakes but mocking probably makes him feel even lower.

Ok, you could say he`s a man and should take it, but i really think many of our fans have lost the art of getting behind the team positively when behind in a game....wheres the siege mentality gone? The togetherness to try and back the team to fight back?

Loads of numpties in our support now who can`t hack it basically. Whinging fc uks.

Fecking wallopers. Utter fandans

this, one of the ******s that through there scarf was in front of me he threw it away after they scored there pen and he walked out, he then re-appeared when we scored.

Almost every year we have a period of utter whiteness, we'll still finish top half, probably. So keep your scarf, you'll only have to buy another one and new polyester is horrible.

I understand the new Hearts / Talbot one's a stotter though?

john brownlee

Yep thats true but the question is WHY has he got to play every week when he is prone to a mistake or 5 every game. Could we just not ehmm drop the guy. :ermm: From a high building preferably. :teehee:

no because he's better than sicknote and many others

when he has so much of the ball then a small % has got to be by law of averages a mistake, everybody that played to day and last week had their fare share of mistakes why pick on him.

rasist

Anyone who keeps the same scarf for more than one season is a tramp IMO.

As for throwing them onto the pitch - fair play. Fans have the right to express their dismay for the money it costs to watch the sub-standard shite Paulo Sergio has the cheek to put out every week.

Scarf Throwers - deslicable vermin who have no place even contemplating returning to Tynecastle. The club colours are sacroscenent - a living embodyment of all that the club stands for and an a symbol of our living history. Don't come back!

Problem Officer?

Scarf Throwers - deslicable vermin who have no place even contemplating returning to Tynecastle. The club colours are sacroscenent - a living embodyment of all that the club stands for and an a symbol of our living history. Don't come back!

:oohmatron::arry:

Gregory House M.D.

:cornette:

Say What Again

As for throwing them onto the pitch - fair play. Fans have the right to express their dismay for the money it costs to watch the sub-standard shite Paulo Sergio has the cheek to put out every week.

oh_you_RE_Masturbational_Motivationals_RE_Dear_Blank-s447x335-180525.jpg

OK who is your first choice starter? he's all we've got.

chester copperpot

I know there are a few people who will say 'it's their right to express themselves, etc', but I think anyone who throws their scarf on the pitch can GTF.

These are probably the hardest times that Hearts have gone through in many years, and while we didn't play well today ( although we were dominant in the 2nd half), the players, through all the uncertainty they're facing, never gave up.

If you think it's bad now, there are harder times to come.

This.

and another thing....in terms of effort, application and determination that is as good as i would hope for.

I can see what their trying to achieve and can see their trying their hardest. i for one stayed to the end and clapped them off.

we were the better team and had the better players. things will only get better.....the rest of you can do one.

J Cheever Loophole

when he has so much of the ball then a small % has got to be by law of averages a mistake, everybody that played to day and last week had their fare share of mistakes why pick on him.

rasist

It's the magnitude of his mistakes,week in,week out that is the problem and, he is, in my opinion,no where near as good a player he thinks he is.

Being racist because some folk think he's pish?Na!! If Zal had been born half way up Wallaces Monument he'd just be the same,charlaton of a center half.

ps. my spellcheck thingy isn't working so appoligies in advance.

southside1874

I'm not a scarf thrower myself but folk pay good money to watch folk perform and they sometimes just don't do it. If you went to see some band who failed to perform you would soon show your disgust!! If any ref has a bad day then they are hung out for dead. The emotions involved with a football club are different as you can't just start watching another team. Throwing your scarf or berating the players doesn't help but you can't blame folk for showing their emotions.

I've had the same scarf for around 10 years roughly and have no intention of getting a replacement , it's like a family member.

The Wrinkly Ninja

Had the same scarf for over 20 years, pretty sure if I threw it anywhere it would walk home on it's own.

Wish someone had thrown their scarf in the general direction of....me yesterday! Forgot mine and was feckin freezin!

Another point... i'm no fan of Zaliukas and never have been, however, it was very uncomfortable hearing sarcastic cheers when he got it right for once. No need for that, a few howls when he gets it wrong is one thing but the sarky cheers was just not on.

Gregory House M.D.

Wish someone had thrown their scarf in the general direction of....me yesterday! Forgot mine and was feckin freezin!

Another point... i'm no fan of Zaliukas and never have been, however, it was very uncomfortable hearing sarcastic cheers when he got it right for once. No need for that, a few howls when he gets it wrong is one thing but the sarky cheers was just not on.

Wasn't just Zaliukas. We strung three passes which all got sarcastic cheers.

I'm not a scarf thrower( too miserable to buy a new one) but we've all been to games where we've played realy well, with guts, passion and sometimes sublime skill and got beat, at those times i've stayed right till the last man left the field of play and applauded them proudly, yesterday I saw nothing to be proud of and today I feel a wee bit foolish for venting my anger at Tynie- but I would a thousand times rather have that passion about our club than not.There are fans on here that berate fans for showing NO passion at Tyncastle park, but if you do(positive or negative) your called a welt, a fandan, and worse. as I said I never threw my scarf but understand the passion other fans feel, dare say there will be some of them that feel a bit of a tit today.

I'm not a scarf thrower( too miserable to buy a new one) but we've all been to games where we've played realy well, with guts, passion and sometimes sublime skill and got beat, at those times i've stayed right till the last man left the field of play and applauded them proudly, yesterday I saw nothing to be proud of and today I feel a wee bit foolish for venting my anger at Tynie- but I would a thousand times rather have that passion about our club than not.There are fans on here that berate fans for showing NO passion at Tyncastle park, but if you do(positive or negative) your called a welt, a fandan, and worse. as I said I never threw my scarf but understand the passion other fans feel, dare say there will be some of them that feel a bit of a tit today.

I can understand passion in this sort of situation, but I would interpret throwing the scarf away as giving up.

On the earlier subject of sarcastic cheering/applause, I thought the reception Jamie Hammil got when subbed was a joke. He had a poor game, but you could tell that it hurt him by the way he went down the tunnel. I think he was as devastated as anyone when his penalty was saved.

I can understand passion in this sort of situation, but I would interpret throwing the scarf away as giving up.

On the earlier subject of sarcastic cheering/applause, I thought the reception Jamie Hammil got when subbed was a joke. He had a poor game, but you could tell that it hurt him by the way he went down the tunnel. I think he was as devastated as anyone when his penalty was saved.

Agree with it looking like they have given up Kirkwood, but I bet fair few of them have a new scarf on santa's letter :lol: , on your other comment about Hamill, feel a bit sorry for the lad and we fans need to lay of him.

rasist

Racist. :blink: Because i think the guy is pure sh**e i am a racist. Could not care if he was born in Gorgie or Timbuctoo its his lack of ability i am talking about.

As for being a small percentage of mistakes he made 4 or 5 howlers yesterday and about 3 last week. Do you actually attend games and think this guy should be captain of HMFC. <_< btw try using spellcheck for the word rasist. :ninja:

:what:

The wonderful thing about the written word is that you have the chance to read again if you didnt understadn the first time.

I've had the same scarf for around 10 years roughly and have no intention of getting a replacement , it's like a family member.

Tramp.

Had the same scarf for over 20 years, pretty sure if I threw it anywhere it would walk home on it's own.

Even bigger tramp.

Archived