Mrowiec

Notorious BIG

Excellent post.

We need a central midfielder who works hard, reads the game well, can tackle, and can pass the ball well. Mrowriec only manages two of these things and in fact none of our midfielders tick all boxes particularly the passing.

Snake Plissken

The standard 'blame Mrowiec' thread regardless of the circumstances, usually perpetuated by those who probably see crayons as a tasty snack.

I wish more of the team had Adrian's attitude.

Thunderstruck

The standard 'blame Mrowiec' thread regardless of the circumstances, usually perpetuated by those who probably see crayons as a tasty snack.

I wish more of the team had Adrian's attitude.

Their Mummies probably don't allow them crayons - too sharp.

Far too level headed. Hearts fans think we have some sort of right to only have to turn up against diddy teams like St Johnstone.

They were very organised and fought well throughout, a good honest team. We got hit by the sucker punch of the early goal and missed a penalty. No doubt in my mind we would have won comfortably if that had went in.

I don`t think its the fans mate, its the players sometimes. There`s nothing worse, for me anyway, than being beaten off a bunch of huddies and sluggers....actually, i get quite angry and even more wound up during these games than some others if the team is going through the motions.

WE SHOULD(the players) be going out to show these teams up for what they. They are coming to ruffle us up, so lets go out and do that to them as well as playing our football.

You`ve got to bust a gut more against these sides than probably when you play Hibs or the OF. Our players forget that Hearts away is a big game for alot of teams. Look how fired up St Farmers were.

Fackin gets to me and somebody should have emptied that mouthpiece Liam Craig long before the end....but we haven`t got the players in the team with the constitution to do it.

Wipe the slate clean, get good footballers in with a bit gut and nastiness and who want to hammer this sh ite into the ground... when we play them. In recent seasons teams like them have got results against us far too often.....it wasn`t like this years ago.

I thought he done ok yesterday.He is what he is and actually looks like he could slot in beside Webster.

As for Stevenson he is a useless *****.Championship player :rofl:

I dont normally start new threads but why oh why does he play every week, he is hopeless, he cant pass, cant tackle, cant header, has no pace and cant shoot, a waste of a shirt every game, I know there are other players that need a kick up the arse but he is by far the worst player i have seen at hearts, clearly proven by stevenson having a go!! :angry::angry:

Cheap labour :whistling:

I dont normally start new threads but why oh why does he play every week, he is hopeless, he cant pass, cant tackle, cant header, has no pace and cant shoot, a waste of a shirt every game, I know there are other players that need a kick up the arse but he is by far the worst player i have seen at hearts, clearly proven by stevenson having a go!! :angry::angry:

I'm a little unsure what you are moaning about.

He is pretty much the level of footballer the SPL has become.

Its the SPL you are watching....not the Premiership or La Liga.

I thought taouil, hamill and Sutton all had good, not brilliant games. I don't understand why hamill was so shot down yesterday? He played well with taouil down the line in the first half and put in a hell of a lot of decent crosses. Sutton I feel played well. Good knock ons and a few good passes. I do admit thought that I can never see him getting 17 goals a season. He needs a player to work with in a 4-4-2. I thought Elliott looked decent enough and was benfiting from Sutton.

That was just another in a series of home matches we should have won -- penalty scored and we would have won.

This season has been one of frustration where we have thrown away points rather than having any team destroy us.

As for Mrowiec -- he was following the managers instructions in how he wants the game to be played (however we needed the ball forward more quickly and that meant punt it up the park -- Sutton was winning everything in the air as did Obua when he came on) -- the failure was the manager (along with 2 pieces of inept defending) -- subs 2 players after the second goal and how Rudi stayed on was beyond me -- along with Temps he was invisible.

It was the usual 'punt the baw up the park' screams from the crowd despite having just scored a good goal by passing the ball patiently. When Mrowiec tried to pass the ball instead of launching it Stevenson ran over and started screaming in his face going off his head.

Was absolutely no need.

Every need Mrowiec fannied about twice not once as you would suggest when they tried to salvage a point, why protect a guy who is at best a squad player with a laid back attitude which is worthy of the first division

The only time mrowiec looked any good for hearts was last season when Blackie done all the running for him. mrowiec is one of the worse central midfielders to ever play for hearts. Eggy is a limited player and mrowiec makes him look like a superstar

Gregory House M.D.

Think you've typed Mrowiec instead of Zaliukas in the thread title. Never mind, easy mistake.

mahgrassyshoes

Mrowiec was far from being the worst player out their today. The thing about Mroweic is he very good at the defensive stuff and very poor at the offensive stuff. When it comes to the team this poses a problem as we can never get that balance right.

If we play Jonsson Rudi Taouil in the centre we look suspect defensively. So when we change it Mrowiec comes on (eg against Inverness) and we look more solid and we're impressed.

However, the following week we start with Jonsson Mroweic Taouil and we look pish going forward.

The problem is we don't have any "first team" midfielders that can balance attack and defence. I, personally, think Robinson is the best man to give a chance to fill that void. Looks comfortable on the ball going forward and puts in a shift and hassles and harries everything in the midfield. for whatever reason, PS seems relcutant to give him a game.

I've said it before, there's a place in the squad for Mrowiec, but, for me, that's on the bench and coming in to close out a game when we have a comfortable lead and old firm games.

The only time mrowiec looked any good for hearts was last season when Blackie done all the running for him. mrowiec is one of the worse central midfielders to ever play for hearts. Eggy is a limited player and mrowiec makes him look like a superstar

This.

Those who say that he is one of the worst midfield players ever at Hearts must be very young and know diddly about the balance of a team in the SPL. He does some things consistently well but makes the odd duff pass and is not a threat in the final 1/3. Some of the current team don't do their jobs as well and don't try as hard and those with open eyes and no preconceptions about a player (sometimes scarce on here) would admit this. By the way for whatever reasons few of our team are currently playing well enough to be guaranteed a place in other SPL teams (except Driver and Robinson of course :geek: )

Mroweic missed an absolute sitter against Rangers. I hate the boy with a passion but there's far too many players not good enough

Hammil - Cant cross but yet takes free kicks, corners and our pens!

Sutton - The white Christian Nade. For a big guy the amount of times he gets pushed off the ball is shocking.

Zal - He always makes at least one big mistake every game and had another horror show on Sat. He needs dropped but we dont have anyone else to put in.

Temps - Tries far too much and ends up losing it.

I keep hearing Mrowiec does some things well, bit have yet to see this with my own eyes.

He can't tackle, can't run, can't pass, can't shoot. All basic attributes a footballer requires.

Would like to actually see some stats on how many tackles he has made and won. Think it will be shockingly low.

Had a great game as sweeper against Rangers once. That's all he has done.

I keep hearing Mrowiec does some things well, bit have yet to see this with my own eyes.

He can't tackle, can't run, can't pass, can't shoot. All basic attributes a footballer requires.

Would like to actually see some stats on how many tackles he has made and won. Think it will be shockingly low.

Some of us will just have to agree to differ. He can run, can tackle, never seen a decent shot and have seen a lot of decent moving the ball on in amongst the bad passes. Some of his bad passes (bit like Zal) stick in the mind because he is last man at the time :thumbsup:

Some of us will just have to agree to differ. He can run, can tackle, never seen a decent shot and have seen a lot of decent moving the ball on in amongst the bad passes. Some of his bad passes (bit like Zal) stick in the mind because he is last man at the time :thumbsup:

I think we have seen so many bad central midfielders since Hartley that some fans are starting to accept crap footballers as good enough.

He does make a few tackles during a game, but then so could you or me, he never makes a forward pass, never moves off the ball into a position to receive it, never attempts to take the ball off the back 4, and half the game he is running chasing his man he just let slip past him a few secs earlier.

He had a howler today and when he was stuck back in defence he showed just how bad he is with the ball at his feet, remember this lad will be earning a couple of grand a week (i know they aint getting paid this month but he has been for the last 3 seasons)

Your second sentence sums up the guy in a nutshell. :down:

Malcolm Tucker

Folk saying he's one of the worst central midfielders/footballer to ever play for Hearts?

:cornette:

Do me a favour. He's not the best player to pull on the maroon by a distance, but he is far from the worst. Some of his performances under Mr. Jim were brilliant.

However, a midfield of Novikoas - Obua - Jonsson - Taouil - Skacel next week would be lovely.

Folk saying he's one of the worst central midfielders/footballer to ever play for Hearts?

:cornette:

Do me a favour. He's not the best player to pull on the maroon by a distance, but he is far from the worst. Some of his performances under Mr. Jim were brilliant.

However, a midfield of Novikoas - Obua - Jonsson - Taouil - Skacel next week would be lovely.

The guy is a scapegoat, nothing more, nothing less.

There always has to be one, it seems. :rolleyes:

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Mrowiec is consistently alright.

Which is much better than the vast majority of our playing staff at the moment, IMO.

Malcolm Tucker

The guy is a scapegoat, nothing more, nothing less.

There always has to be one, it seems. :rolleyes:

I just think folk on here are wodka hating racists.

But that's just me.

Archived