Pasquale Bruno Pictures

Jambo Hud316

Does anyone have any Pasquale Bruno pictures playing for Hearts that they could share??

Google and London Hearts only seem to have these 2 regular ones that I have seen in the past

Pasquale%20Bruno.jpg

brunopasquale.jpg

vlad on the tyne

Bruno was a great player for us. Dirty barstweard to be fair but his arrogance and experience helped ritchie and mcmanus to become decent defenders.

Quality challenge and the smug smile afterwards is even better!!!

Magic laughing and clapping when O'Neill was sent off :lol:

If I remember correctly did he score for us against the not so great unwashed at dark heid then run into the Hearts fans shoving the stewards out the way in the process? I`m sure the place was in the process of re-devlopment at the time and the Hearts away support was in the area that would have been where the old jungle would`ve been?

If I remember correctly did he score for us against the not so great unwashed at dark heid then run into the Hearts fans shoving the stewards out the way in the process? I`m sure the place was in the process of re-devlopment at the time and the Hearts away support was in the area that would have been where the old jungle would`ve been?

Your memory is clouded my friend. He did score for us against Celtic, but they were playing at Hampden at the time as their stadium was being redeveloped.

He did however knock stewards out the way to jump onto the wall in front of the Hearts fans.

Quality player and a dirty barsteward as well!!!!

Hero!

HamishMcGonagall

Your memory is clouded my friend. He did score for us against Celtic, but they were playing at Hampden at the time as their stadium was being redeveloped.

He did however knock stewards out the way to jump onto the wall in front of the Hearts fans.

Hero!

does no-one have a clip of that? he was my hero when i was a boy! used to train at my school n he always shook my hand n said hello when he saw me. i remember during the week after he got sent off against aberdeen, alan lawrence was laughing saying what did u think about his elbow on saturday wee man? Bruno was delighted when i replied aye, it was brilliant!

The time he elbowed Windass at Tynecastle, was ans still is quality,

The other at Tynie against Atletico Madrid, when he stood on their wonder kid on the half way line straight after KO. then as he was being subbed later in the game he gave their winger his jersey in their dugout,

Hard as nails but a quality defender :thumbsup:

Fort Vallance

The time he elbowed Windass at Tynecastle, was ans still is quality,

The other at Tynie against Atletico Madrid, when he stood on their wonder kid on the half way line straight after KO. then as he was being subbed later in the game he gave their winger his jersey in their dugout,

Hard as nails but a quality defender :thumbsup:

Not a bad challenge by John Millar on DJ either.

Hero!

It is actually ur memory that is clouded. We played twice at Hampden - Bett 1-1 and Hagen 1-0. That Bruno goal was a Parkhead. How could u run into such a tight corner at Hampden?

Archived