Heart of Midlothian

swavkav

I thought I would go have a look on the new updated site, like most users on here will, after trying to log on, it come up i have to set up a new account, with new payment details & all, I only paid my monthly DD on the 29th nov, but yet i am being asked to pay again, I phoned the club only to be given an email address to ask why I have to do this , [email protected] .

So its left me wondering, has it done this to any 1 else?

I was on at the begining of the week mate and had no probs

They updated it yesterday, I also have to say, it looks very good now!!

jamboinglasgow

I thought I would go have a look on the new updated site, like most users on here will, after trying to log on, it come up i have to set up a new account, with new payment details & all, I only paid my monthly DD on the 29th nov, but yet i am being asked to pay again, I phoned the club only to be given an email address to ask why I have to do this , [email protected] .

After you entered in your password, did you hit the enter button on your keyboard? As I have done that a few times and it puts me into a sign up sheet. You have to click the sign in button to log on.

After you entered in your password, did you hit the enter button on your keyboard? As I have done that a few times and it puts me into a sign up sheet. You have to click the sign in button to log on.

its not even giving me that option, just straight to , new member sign up, & were it does say, sign up - log on, i click that & it again sends me to new sign up page,

I Have no problem resigning up, & i have emailed the club, I started this thread really to find out if I am the only 1 this has happened to or if there is more people, as I do relise, that the web site has been up dated, & yes some data can be lost during the update.

As I could not get even the commentary of the game last week and not being able to see any games at all this season, I wrote to them and demanded a refund, which surprisingly they agreed to. I haven't got it in my bank account yet, but within 48 hours of doing this they sent me another email asking me back at an even cheaper rate than before.

I would love to give the club some money if only I could get to see or hear a game.

I received an E mail yesterday telling me I could now get highlights, first thought aye right. Went to the site, watched in excellent colour and quality the Hibs game, lots of other games available, credit where credit is due everything worked really well. Sign in was straightforward. If one of these surveys was done, and I was asked would you recommend this to a friend, I have to be honest I would say no, I want to make sure that game days are also positive, and the good service is lasting.

I've had no problems my self just logged in the usual way and my DD still goes out on time.

I've had 512 emails so far this afternoon from the Hearts shop, telling me they have a new web site or something.

I have received on e mail today from Hearts Direct, it was to advise the new merchandise online shop was now open, looked quite good. Although both parts of Hearts Fc not sure HW and the shop are directly related.

Archived