Hearts Merchandise...

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

A few years ago my late grandad gave me a signed hearts ball from the 1956 cup winning team he won at an auction, I amn't too sure how much he acquired it for but its a mitre ball and is in top condition. The ball contains signiatures from all the players that were still alive from that campaign(bobby kirk, dave mackay etc)

I'm not on here to sell it but was just wondering how much people think it would be worth or if there are places I can get an estimation from?

A few years ago my late grandad gave me a signed hearts ball from the 1956 cup winning team he won at an auction, I amn't too sure how much he acquired it for but its a mitre ball and is in top condition. The ball contains signiatures from all the players that were still alive from that campaign(bobby kirk, dave mackay etc)

I'm not on here to sell it but was just wondering how much people think it would be worth or if there are places I can get an estimation from?

You could ask Brian Johnson at Almondvale Programmes or David Convery at David Convery Auctions

Or you could just ask me.

And if you were to ask me, I'd say ?100-150

GC

Archived