Balogh. To Hibs?

The jj era

I seem to remember hearing that MacDonald is in talks over a new deal.

It's been suggested by his agent (if I recall right) that he had been offered terms. Ignore ability, financially MacDonald is the obvious one to retain. Just annoying that he is honk.

This. That was a bloody embarrassment to watch.

exactly - I have never rated him - flaps about in the box too much when under prssure - have to agree if he turns to the darkside then he will be their best keeper in at leat a decade.

It's been suggested by his agent (if I recall right) that he had been offered terms. Ignore ability, financially MacDonald is the obvious one to retain. Just annoying that he is honk.

I dont think he's that bad I've said before and got slated for it, I think Jamie Mac is a better keeper than Janos.

winston churchill

A hibby told me that hibs were in for Stevenson.

:vrface:

EDIT - ?100 000 offer.

:wtf:

Hopefully we aslo chuck in suso and bombscare.

At the time Laszlo brought in Balogh the club had if I remember rightly the following keepers - Banks (still on the bench in the SPL now!), Basso (no better or worse for my money than Balogh), Macdonald (just played in the Scottish Cup Final) and Ridgers (who Laszlo was to call better than Craig Gordon). And Marian Kello - having just put Rangers out of the CL - was clearly available. But Laszlo wanted a goalie.

The error was then compounded by actually paying a transfer fee for him - the Hearts website says ?185k - in January 2009. This was at a time when the available strikers for Hearts were Nade, Tullberg, Elliot and Ksnavicius. Unbelievable.

Malcolm Tucker

Hopefully we aslo chuck in suso and bombscare.

You thought you were like ::troll:::'>

But actually you're all like :facepalm:

Kwam?

Archived