Vlad.......

Drylaw Hearts

How come he keeps spraffing shite to the media yet the club still has the media ban?

Blah blah blah, more shite from Romanov slagging off hero's of the club. Shut up dick.

Toxteth O'Grady

He wanted 7 million for Hartley and he got 1.1 million.

He wants 50 million for Hearts ..................................

He doesnae half slaver! Paul Hartley asks to come back because THEY wouldn't play him... he was at Bristol City after Celtic and as far as i remember, he became available after Bristol, agreed a deal then Vlad told him to sign some confidentiality agreement to which Hartley said awataefuk and signed for Aberdeen.

How come he keeps spraffing shite to the media yet the club still has the media ban?

Blah blah blah, more shite from Romanov slagging off hero's of the club. Shut up dick.

How has he slag off paul Hartley?

Vlad with another great statement that sums up modern Scottish football!

Drylaw Hearts

What part has upset you?

How about this lot....

Romanov claims he wanted ?7m for the former Scotland midfielder in January 2007

there was no better player in Britain at the time

Paul Hartley scored 16 goals from midfield in half a season

there wasn't even a player as good as that in England at the time.

So I said okay you can go if they give us ?7m. But they offered ?1.1m and I accepted it just for him

Five players at Hearts then all changed agents and announced they wanted to sign for Rangers.

It was because we wanted to break up the Old Firm - we were beating them

The man is either senile or a damn liar.

First word in the column..."Ranting.....":rolleyes:

I wouldn't waste any money hiring a suit for any journalistic awards any time soon.

jamboinglasgow

How about this lot....

Or the daily record made a mess with some of the translation. :whistling:

Fozzyonthefence

What part has upset you?

Don't think the OP said he was upset by it, just seemed to pointing out the shite our owner often spouts, like a 30 year old Scottish midfielder playing in the SPL being worth ?7m or the 16 goals in half a season pish. Perhaps it was just lost in translation, though.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How about this lot....

No bother. Never thought you'd take every word literally but it suits your agenda.

The general point of what he is saying is fair enough even if a few things are factually inaccurate.

We got 9 million for Gordon and Hartley was arguably better than him.

I cannot stand Vlad and am usually one of the first to criticise his actions but to be honest I don't see much wrong here in what he has said.

Bit of a non-story imo.

Drylaw Hearts

Or the daily record made a mess with some of the translation. :whistling:

Even if they did make a mess of some of it there would still be plenty of absolute shit left over.

16 goals in half a season ?

It was more like 7 or 8.

Begged to come back after not playing for Celtic for 2 years ?

He was with Bristol City for a season and played in excess of 30 matches.

He really does talk some garbage.

Drylaw Hearts

No bother. Never thought you'd take every word literally but it suits your agenda.

The general point of what he is saying is fair enough even if a few things are factually inaccurate.

We got 9 million for Gordon and Hartley was arguably better than him.

A few things ?

:lol:

As for Gordon v Hartley....

Age and length of contract will have had a bit to do with that fee AP.

A few things ?

:lol:

As for Gordon v Hartley....

Age and length of contract will have had a bit to do with that fee AP.

His point is though that too many Scottish players just want to go and play for the Old Firm and it's ruining the game.

Do you disagree with that?

Drylaw Hearts

His point is though that too many Scottish players just want to go and play for the Old Firm and it's ruining the game.

Do you disagree with that?

Of course they do.

Just like how too many Spanish players want to play for Barcalona or Madrid or too many English players want to play for Man Utd or Chelsea etc etc etc etc.

If a players ambition is only to play for Hearts and not move on to bigger things then he probably isn't going to be of much use to us.

Thunderstruck

Quite literally yesterday's news and there is no mention anywhere else! Mysterious.

If Hutton was worth ?9m and Gordon ?9 why wouldn't Vlad try for ?7m for Hartley. Some of the values placed on Scottish players at that time make that valuation look modest.

The info about players and agents is hardly news.

Of course they do.

Just like how too many Spanish players want to play for Barcalona or Madrid or too many English players want to play for Man Utd or Chelsea etc etc etc etc.

If a players ambition is only to play for Hearts and not move on to bigger things then he probably isn't going to be of much use to us.

:rofl:

Just goes to show you'd disagree with anything he said.

Trying to compare a move to the Old Firm with 4 of the biggest clubs in the world. Good lord.

Players with real ambition such as Craig Gordon move down south.

Drylaw Hearts

Trying to compare a move to the Old Firm with 4 of the biggest clubs in the world. Good lord.

You really haven't got your brain plugged in AP....

The better players in each country generally want to play for the biggest clubs in that country.

It incredibly straightforward.

How many scottish players have moved to the OF that could have made it at a bigger club in another country ?

Drylaw Hearts

The info about players and agents is hardly news.

Your right....it's a load of nonsense.

What 5 players changed their agents to get a move to Rangers ?

Your right....it's a load of nonsense.

What 5 players changed their agents to get a move to Rangers ?

Velicka.

::troll:::'>

Drylaw Hearts

If it's in the Daily Wrecker it must be true.

No you're right.

A whole story with quotes and all is made up.

:Shoosh:

No you're right.

A whole story with quotes and all is made up.

:Shoosh:

It's not made up, I'm sure, but you're whining over nothing. Not every Vlad statement is full of rambling - I'd let this one go.

He just loves winding the "Media Monkeys" up. They fall for his wind ups every time. Do youse think he actually gives a shit what they think of him!! :whistling::whistling:

Old Vlad he may be mad but he sure knows how to get some segments of the Scottish population boiling. Sure he talks rubbish at times, sometimes in that rubbish there are small gems that contain a lot of truth about Scottish Football and the hierarchy. He is seldom far off target either with his comments about Scottish media which seems to be full of mediocre parochial west coast journalists, and old players who probably because o0f their careers were unable to transition into anything else.

His running of Hearts definitely justifies scrutiny, but the system that allowed him to be the only viable opportunity is what is clinically insane about Scottish Football.

Davie Weir

Dave McPherson

Alan McLaren

Lee Wallace

Tosh McKinley

Paul Ritchie

Mike Galloway

Alan Johnston

Andreas Velicka

Paul Hartley

Stephen Pressley

Neil McCann

Andy Webster

all sadly lacking in ambition (either directly or after a trip to somewhere else). One day some of them will look back and say "I've messed it up. I went to the Old Firm, doubled or tripled my salary, won trophies and medals, played in front of 50,000-60,000 at every home game, played international football, played in the Champions League. Why didn't I show some ambition and play for a mediocre English team for a pot of money like Craig Gordon?"

Davie Weir

Dave McPherson

Alan McLaren

Lee Wallace

Tosh McKinley

Paul Ritchie

Mike Galloway

Alan Johnston

Andreas Velicka

Paul Hartley

Stephen Pressley

Neil McCann

Andy Webster

all sadly lacking in ambition (either directly or after a trip to somewhere else). One day some of them will look back and say "I've messed it up. I went to the Old Firm, doubled or tripled my salary, won trophies and medals, played in front of 50,000-60,000 at every home game, played international football, played in the Champions League. Why didn't I show some ambition and play for a mediocre English team for a pot of money like Craig Gordon?"

I think you are trying to be sarcastic but I actually agree with you that the majority there did lack ambition. (Davie Weir moved to Everton, btw). :vrface:

Drylaw, we get that players want to move the to the OF 24/7 because it is an easy life on more money (see Anthony Stokes). But does that mean that Vlad is not allowed to complain about it? I know I complain about it most days. It is shite.

Davie Weir

Dave McPherson

Alan McLaren

Lee Wallace

Tosh McKinley

Paul Ritchie

Mike Galloway

Alan Johnston

Andreas Velicka

Paul Hartley

Stephen Pressley

Neil McCann

Andy Webster

smackdown.gif

I love all wanting to play for Rantic is now described as lacking in ambition when in reality it would be the pinnacle of most players in Scotland careers. Very few players in Scotland move direct to the premiership from clubs out with the OF.

Davie Weir

Dave McPherson

Alan McLaren

Lee Wallace

Tosh McKinley

Paul Ritchie

Mike Galloway

Alan Johnston

Andreas Velicka

Paul Hartley

Stephen Pressley

Neil McCann

Andy Webster

Craig Gordon has played at Old Trafford/Emirates/Anfield and has more caps than anyone else on that list :verysmug: (well apart from Davie Weir, who instead of moving to the OF decided to move to Everton - "a mediocre English team".:Vlad-Stupid: )

Drylaw Hearts

Drylaw, we get that players want to move the to the OF 24/7 because it is an easy life on more money (see Anthony Stokes). But does that mean that Vlad is not allowed to complain about it? I know I complain about it most days. It is shite.

Where should Stokes have moved too ?

Who else wanted to sign him ?

For years we have gone to smaller clubs and taken their best players yet some are complaining when it happens to us.

Going to the OF is a better option than signing for one of the many English clubs of a similar size who never win trophies or ever play in Europe.

Where should Stokes have moved too ?

Who else wanted to sign him ?

For years we have gone to smaller clubs and taken their best players yet some are complaining when it happens to us.

Going to the OF is a better option than signing for one of the many English clubs of a similar size who never win trophies or ever play in Europe.

Correct.

Stokes could go nowhere else as the OF is his level.

Professional football clubs in the modern era don't put up with a fat gambling alcoholic who can find the net now and again. That is why his level is Celtic - No ambition.

VR making these comments when we are winning and paying the players on time = eccentric, loveable rogue.

VR making these these comments when we are underperforming, not paying the players = dangerous mentalist.

I wonder who the"five" were who changed their agent and announced that they wanted to sign for Rangers.

Drylaw Hearts

Correct.

Stokes could go nowhere else as the OF is his level.

Professional football clubs in the modern era don't put up with a fat gambling alcoholic who can find the net now and again. That is why his level is Celtic - No ambition.

But he's tried his luck in England and failed.

If you aren't good enough for that level, which he clearly isn't, and moves to the OF - how does that mean he has no ambition ?

He is playing at the highest level possible for a guy of his ability.

But he's tried his luck in England and failed.

If you aren't good enough for that level, which he clearly isn't, and moves to the OF - how does that mean he has no ambition ?

He is playing at the highest level possible for a guy of his ability.

So he failed in England and ended up at the OF with the other rejects.

When he left Falkirk he could've went to the OF but tried his hand down South. Maybe he did have ambition after all. thumbsup.gif

Now he has just accepted he is a pathetic gambling bevvy merchant so might as well play for one of the two-bob outfits in Scotland, spout some republican pish now and again and pick up an inflated salary for doing the square root of f all apart from piss off Neil Lennon.

Nucky Thompson

I think you have just answered your own question Jezza

Drylaw Hearts

So he failed in England and ended up at the OF with the other rejects.

When he left Falkirk he could've went to the OF but tried his hand down South. Maybe he did have ambition after all. thumbsup.gif

Now he has just accepted he is a pathetic gambling bevvy merchant so might as well play for one of the two-bob outfits in Scotland, spout some republican pish now and again and pick up an inflated salary for doing the square root of f all apart from piss off Neil Lennon.

You really aren't making any sense at all.

Stokes is a player who has moved around a bit and now obviously found the level his ability is suited.

I honestly don't see what the problem is.

He's better at Celtic than playing for some Championship team who'll never challenge for anything and an away match at Southampton is the closest they'll ever get to playing in Europe.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I wonder what happened to the rest of the interview and what the initial question was to provoke such a response.

What charity to Hartley and the green and grey hoops.

We are lucky to have such a benevolent owner with such a duty of care to his employees. :yucky:

No wonder that the finances are in such poor shape if the mafia are causing the club to lose ?6m on these transfer deals though.

Davie Weir

Dave McPherson

Alan McLaren

Lee Wallace

Tosh McKinley

Paul Ritchie

Mike Galloway

Alan Johnston

Andreas Velicka

Paul Hartley

Stephen Pressley

Neil McCann

Andy Webster

Good point and let me add to it, not ONE of the above will EVER be remembered or spoke about by old firm fans in 20 years time and never a chance of entry into the hall of fame, Robertson and Mackay to name but a few are legends at our club and will be spoke about in bars and stadia's all across the world for years to come. Lack of ambition yes but more greed imo

Barney Rubble

Wait a minute wheres all this interest in all things Hearts and football related came from , isnt he supposed to be finished with it all .

Archived