Jamie Walker & Jason Holt

123kid

Was delighted to see reports of how they did at the weekend on loan. Walker with an assist and Holt with a goal. Also glad they were deemed good enough to go straight into the first team.

Is the loan only for a month? I'd hate to see them brought back prematurely and not be brought into match day squads.

I'm going to the Ross County v Raith game on Saturday, looking forward to seeing them all in action.

Instead of the Hearts game?

:seething:

I'm going to the Ross County v Raith game on Saturday, looking forward to seeing them all in action.

Be sure to report back.

I'd imagine they will be in squads and making appearances early next year. Presumably thats why the loans are short term rather than for the season. I really hope so.

Be sure to report back.

I'd imagine they will be in squads and making appearances early next year. Presumably thats why the loans are short term rather than for the season. I really hope so.

There's a good Raith thread from Saturday that you should check out (I think it was called 'Raith Watch'). It follows all the players we've got on loan there.

Dundee United away in St Andrews

OH SHIT!

I'VE MADE PLANS, SORTED ACCOMMODATION AND SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON TRAVEL BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS ACTUAL HEARTS U19S AWAY IN DINGWALL!

Or...I'm visiting the folks and decided to take in the Raith game to watch the several Hearts u19s players who are there on loan...

Nah its the first...

OH SHIT!

I'VE MADE PLANS, SORTED ACCOMMODATION AND SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON TRAVEL BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS ACTUAL HEARTS U19S AWAY IN DINGWALL!

Or...I'm visiting the folks and decided to take in the Raith game to watch the several Hearts u19s players who are there on loan...

Nah its the first...

:) Lovely, enjoy the match mate.

Enjoy mate, seeing all these Hearts top kids being allowed to express themselves albeit at a lower level, as the only other option would be at best, warming the bench under our Portuguese master employed by the Mentalist.

Also having to watch our polish master and touch/white/line sniffer and the worst/disgrace of a captain ever of our famous club in living memory preventing you get a game. Please report back as when we get a real/proper/legit owner these guys could be gold.

Was delighted to see reports of how they did at the weekend on loan. Walker with an assist and Holt with a goal. Also glad they were deemed good enough to go straight into the first team.

Is the loan only for a month? I'd hate to see them brought back prematurely and not be brought into match day squads.

Did you know Dave Smith also played and scored while Prychynenko scored the other?

Gregory House M.D.

Signed a new contract last week as did Holt and Walker.

:lol:

Signed a new contract last week as did Holt and Walker.

It was in reference to a certain ITK thread where someone claimed Smith had been released despite the fact that he'd only just signed a new contract.

It was in reference to a certain ITK thread where someone claimed Smith had been released despite the fact that he'd only just signed a new contract.

Soory. I didn't appreciate that. Obviously.

winston churchill

Enjoy mate, seeing all these Hearts top kids being allowed to express themselves albeit at a lower level, as the only other option would be at best, warming the bench under our Portuguese master employed by the Mentalist.

Also having to watch our polish master and touch/white/line sniffer and the worst/disgrace of a captain ever of our famous club in living memory preventing you get a game. Please report back as when we get a real/proper/legit owner these guys could be gold.

Well said :thumbsup:

2-1 Raith. Unsure of the scorer. Absolute screamer though.

Raith fans are roudy...

Both Raith goals have been given to Alan Walker

HT. Decent game so far. Sorry about getting that wrong there. From this, looks like I'm getting more entertainment than most on here.

jamboinglasgow

HT. Decent game so far. Sorry about getting that wrong there. From this, looks like I'm getting more entertainment than most on here.

How are the loanees doing?

All on, the boy that scored, Raith number 8 is taking free kicks instead of Dennis. Jason Holt looks a cut above, walker and smith arent having too much of an impact.

County look the better team but Raith's attackers have the edge.

All on, the boy that scored, Raith number 8 is taking free kicks instead of Dennis. Jason Holt looks a cut above, walker and smith arent having too much of an impact.

County look the better team but Raith's attackers have the edge.

Will be a regular in our team, after his loan deal finishes at the end of the year, IMO.

4-2 Gardyne. Raith have gone to sleep. This one's all over folks. Looking forward to seeing the Stafford in the SPL next season.

4-2 Gardyne. Raith have gone to sleep. This one's all over folks. Looking forward to seeing the Stafford in the SPL next season.

That should have said Staggies...had a few refreshments. Ross County look great this season.

Dennis Prychenko looks like captain material. Holt is a player the entire support can get behind. Walker and Smith look handy, if not world beaters.

A really good game today. Raith don't look like a bottom of the table team, thanks in no small part to the Hearts boys.

I got to see two decent wee teams play an entertaining wee game today. I really like the SFL.

http://rosscountytactics.com/archives/1125

A wee bit about the Hearts youths here. No much though, just a mention

If I knew there were going to be Hearts fans picking up on the blog, I would have focused a lot more on the loan signings!

Holt looked good, he's the perfect height for a number 10 in my opinion. His nippyness and low centre of gravity is a throw-back to what Scotland used to be good at. Walker was probably the best passer, but his lack of positional discipline helped towards 3 of County's goals. Denis could be a fantastic player. From the SFL highlights of the week before, he looked like he scored a cracking goal. He needs to work a lot on his positioning. Can't be any worse than Mrowiec though! Smith didn't get as much into the game as the others, but he did make some intelligent runs coming off the right flank.

Maybe see you next, season, if I'm lucky.

bb

Thig Ar Latha

If I knew there were going to be Hearts fans picking up on the blog, I would have focused a lot more on the loan signings!

Holt looked good, he's the perfect height for a number 10 in my opinion. His nippyness and low centre of gravity is a throw-back to what Scotland used to be good at. Walker was probably the best passer, but his lack of positional discipline helped towards 3 of County's goals. Denis could be a fantastic player. From the SFL highlights of the week before, he looked like he scored a cracking goal. He needs to work a lot on his positioning. Can't be any worse than Mrowiec though! Smith didn't get as much into the game as the others, but he did make some intelligent runs coming off the right flank.

bb

Thanks for the info. Always like to see young players make the step up. A bit of work needed, but the experience they're getting now should help them. Good luck for this season and hope to see you next season (If our Finance dept gets its act together) :whistling:

mahgrassyshoes

bb

Good blog mate. Very detailled.

Too much time on your hands though! :ninja:

Good blog mate. Very detailled.

Too much time on your hands though! :ninja:

Thanks! Nah, not really, only takes 2-3 hours for a blog-post. Not much in the grand scheme of things. Granted, I don't have any kids yet!

jamboinglasgow

bb

Thanks for the update, think over the next month there will be a much greater interest in Raith Rovers from Hearts fans. Could maybe persuade some Fife based jambos to go watch your game v Livington on Saturday.

Would agree with your summary there of the players based on what I had seen while they were with the under 19s. I would say that the best thing about Denis is that he has a fantastic work ethic, he stays behind after training to work on things. Positioning will come with the hard work I feel, but agree as a player who i good in tackle but also a decent passer and can hit a great shot he will be a better option then Mrowiec.

I look forward to reading the next analysis of the Raith Rovers game.

jamboinglasgow

You'll be disappointed, I do Ross County matches! By the time we player Rovers again, the boys will be back at Hearts.

Ah right, I am getting confused. Must admit I do like the idea of Ross County coming up to the SPL, and hope the Inverness do not get relegated as a new derby in the Scottish top flight would be great.

You'll be disappointed, I do Ross County matches! By the time we player Rovers again, the boys will be back at Hearts.

About 18 months ago I was going through a difficult period in my life....

Then you guys knocked Hibs out the Cup. A brillant night that was..... listening to the radio describing the going-ons in the Hibs dressing room after the game was just superb.

:thumbsup:

CHEERS

Ah right, I am getting confused. Must admit I do like the idea of Ross County coming up to the SPL, and hope the Inverness do not get relegated as a new derby in the Scottish top flight would be great.

We know.

:teehee:

Must admit I do like the idea of Ross County coming up to the SPL, and hope the Inverness do not get relegated as a new derby in the Scottish top flight would be great.

It would bring something different to the league, right enough. There's a long way to go before that happens, though. I can see Dundee putting in a strong challenge post-Christmas.

About 18 months ago I was going through a difficult period in my life....

Then you guys knocked Hibs out the Cup. A brillant night that was..... listening to the radio describing the going-ons in the Hibs dressing room after the game was just superb.

:thumbsup:

CHEERS

Welcome :lol:

I remember a lot of Hibees thinking that was going to be their year for the cup. We played - and had beaten - a lot of better sides than Hibs that season. I'm sure you lot will remember winning the Scottish Cup, but for us to even be in the final was incredible. It's a shame the players didn't pull it off in the final.

for us to even be in the final was incredible. It's a shame the players didn't pull it off in the final.

The final was a great day out, I also enjoyed going the semi!

:D

Archived