All the talk of football going down the pan.

Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble

Does this mean that we may see a return of football back to being a working mans game and could we see a return of the famous Gorgie Aggro :) not that i a fine upstanding citizen of this old city would condone such a thing. Im honestly starting to look forward to the bad old days we could even turn section N or G into mini shed like places burning rivals tops swigging whiskey from a bottle being sick on the person in front its going to be a hoot cant wait :P

Does this mean that we may see a return of football back to being a working mans game and could we see a return of the famous Gorgie Aggro :) not that i a fine upstanding citizen of this old city would condone such a thing. Im honestly starting to look forward to the bad old days we could even turn section N or G into mini shed like places burning rivals tops swigging whiskey from a bottle being sick on the person in front its going to be a hoot cant wait :P

Just get yourself up town on a Friday night.

Given that football clubs in scotland appear to be failing to get families in to stadia, one would think it might be time for clubs to start courting their core support again.

ToadKiller Dog

The way that even the ordinary footie fan is made to feel like a criminal what with the no standing ,no drinking inside the stadium ,having to watch what you say (in terms of racist and sectarian stuff rightly) The Gorgie agro wouldnt last two weeks before the police would be knocking down there door at 7 am armed with footage of there stupid behaviour and it would be banning orders all round .

Any way i think our support seems to be holding up not to bad compared with others ,More folk were at Dens park than fir park at the weekend though Murderwell are at the top end of the table and the arabs see themselves and in for the 3rd force .

With the debts clubs have to service the core support will not keep them rolling along ,Unlike Hobos and there away ticketing scheme clubs should be bending over backwards to get the punters in but short termism and a lack of imagination stops them from this .

Given that football clubs in scotland appear to be failing to get families in to stadia, one would think it might be time for clubs to start courting their core support again.

Never thought it`d be overly successful anyway. Football will always be tribal(although its lost alot of that feeling in the modern day game)......Most of us would have been taken by our Dad/Brother etc.. to our first few games until you were old enough to go with your mates...it wasn`t about the "matchday experience".... of pom pom girls and how quick you could get a pie at the food stall :rolleyes: ......

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

The old "Gorgie Aggro" that were so nails they chucked coins etc from a safe distance?

Do me a favour. They're all pensioners/obese these days. If they come back then the only thing bouncing in Tynecastle will be their mammoth man-tits.

Barney Rubble

he cant this friday hes away to fir park to watch the scum get pumped again

Im toiling to see how you made that connection but bash on sweet pea ! :lol:

Barney Rubble

The old "Gorgie Aggro" that were so nails they chucked coins etc from a safe distance?

Do me a favour. They're all pensioners/obese these days. If they come back then the only thing bouncing in Tynecastle will be their mammoth man-tits.

Nae man boobs on this fine feline ill have you know . We couldnae afford to chuck coins back in the day every penny was a prisoner . The yoof of today eh .

Nae man boobs on this fine feline ill have you know . We couldnae afford to chuck coins back in the day every penny was a prisoner . The yoof of today eh .

Us young rats are alive and kicking, Chooch, don't you worry.

Also, don't confuse us with the UJ touting neds you see all the time. We're more subtle. thumbsup.gif

Barney Rubble

Us young rats are alive and kicking, Chooch, don't you worry.

Also, don't confuse us with the UJ touting neds you see all the time. We're more subtle. thumbsup.gif

Glad to hear it keep up the good work . :D

Someone tell this youngster about the time the shed stank of pish cause you all pished and shitted yourself cause the toilets got paggered by the aggro.

Someone tell this youngster about the time the shed stank of pish cause you all pished and shitted yourself cause the toilets got paggered by the aggro.

It's fine though mate because they were all nails and feared and respected throughout the land

:Vlad-Stupid:

It's fine though mate because they were all nails and feared and respected throughout the land

:Vlad-Stupid:

what is your issue? You clearly have a bee in yer bonnet about the old days.....have a lie down.

I think its to do with the rewriting of history.

It wasn't good, was it? Standing was the only good thing, aye?

Or would you rather have your leg pissed up and dodge cans thrown by arseholes.

Football might be dying but its not because we're not allowed to urinate on each other or throw things.

If football is going down the pan, surely now is the time for the mighty and feared FIST OF GORGIE to make a name for themselves...

fist.jpg

I think its to do with the rewriting of history.

It wasn't good, was it? Standing was the only good thing, aye?

Or would you rather have your leg pissed up and dodge cans thrown by arseholes.

Football might be dying but its not because we're not allowed to urinate on each other or throw things.

It`s not as if it happened to every single fan that went to the game mate! You knew where to avoid standing when you went to the game if you wanted to avoid a nice hot stream down the side of yer leg.... :D

Forget the talk of pi sh and thrown objects....the craic and atmosphere was far better years ago...no doubt. Its an old subject done to death many times.

gorgie rd eh11

Im toiling to see how you made that connection but bash on sweet pea ! :lol:

I think it's the inane rambling that's prompting the connection.

Barney Rubble

I think it's the inane rambling that's prompting the connection.

Fair doos am on a weeks holiday the now and ive got nothing better to do with my time , only 3 more days to go tick tock :D

Just bring back alocohol to cat b&c games as a trial. Or have the gorgie club open under the wheatfield all game. Kannae be that much to revamp empty space

Wouldn't have lasted 30 seconds petal.

Prince Buaben

Just bring back alocohol to cat b&c games as a trial. Or have the gorgie club open under the wheatfield all game. Kannae be that much to revamp empty space

This :thumbsup:

ToadKiller Dog

I think maybe the aggro is alive and kicking, 36 year old hearts supporter admitted breaching the peace at the spurs game by making throat cutting and sniping actions causing upset to around 1,500 spurs fans on appearing at Edinburgh courts yesterday.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I think maybe the aggro is alive and kicking, 36 year old hearts supporter admitted breaching the peace at the spurs game by making throat cutting and sniping actions causing upset to around 1,500 spurs fans on appearing at Edinburgh courts yesterday.

:lol:

Seriously, why would you?!

mahgrassyshoes

:lol:

Seriously, why would you?!

I saw a guy doing this once against Celtic. The only exception was he was using a (n imaginary!) crossbow. I thought that was a bit funny, which ultimately took away from the threat in my eyes! :lol:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I saw a guy doing this once against Celtic. The only exception was he was using a (n imaginary!) crossbow. I thought that was a bit funny, which ultimately took away from the threat in my eyes! :lol:

I can sort of understand it against Celtic. But why all the rage and hate towards Spurs?!

Gregory House M.D.

It was sniPPing gestures.

An auld foreskin gag.

Archived