The Mhanks shop up toon to close .

Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble

I can go one better than pishin in the doorway.

One day i gave my erse a proper down the jeans double handed howk and went in there and felt up all the "merchandise". Good times.

I hope thats true :lol:

Marvellous news. :thumbsup:

It made me feel sick seeing that abomination in our city. :yucky:

SPOT ON!

Spat on the window couple of times when i have passed, wish they would take their manky mob with them.

Snake Plissken

One day i gave my erse a proper down the jeans double handed howk and went in there and felt up all the "merchandise". Good times.

:rofl:

I love that that is your tenth post in four years.

Belter.

Youd better hope no one else thought of that before you as you could have contaminated yourself with someone else's arse and pile sweat.

Problem Officer?

I hope someone takes a big steaming turd right at the front door before it finally does go.

:pleasing:

They shouldn't be allowed to have shops through in Edinburgh in the first place.

You want some of their shitty merchandise? Go to Glasgow.

...And stay there.

Good, I don't necessarily mind seeing Celtic and Rangers tops being sold in Edinburgh, but a whole shop for the twa*s. Maybe in Glasgow, but not in Edinburgh.

Would hate to wash its windows each day must be gob covered every day

That is taken care of by our 'hibernian cousins' who as all Jambos know, are the best 'window lickers in the world'. biggrin.gif

kingantti1874

Just the once?

To be fair - I don't live in the toon so a night out in Edinburgh is a rarity... If it makes it any better it was a planned event - had to go out of my way to get there...

We should have a pole to ascertain the % of jambos who have had a slash on that shitehole

To be fair - I don't live in the toon so a night out in Edinburgh is a rarity... If it makes it any better it was a planned event - had to go out of my way to get there...

We should have a pole to ascertain the % of jambos who have had a slash on that shitehole

Inadvertantly suggesting giving a clipboard to Adrian Mrowiec post IMO

Snake Plissken

Inadvertantly suggesting giving a clipboard to Adrian Mrowiec post IMO

BETTAR THEN HAVIN HIM IN TEH TEEM

Was driving my bus along George st the other day and noticed a to let sign outside the door and thought how bad is that they missed an i out in the middle of the sign

Good, get that franchised little cess-pit as far away from here as possible.

Just noticed their opening one in Livingston. <_<

They do that every christmas then its closed by Feb. Its for the plastics that live round here. Ach well i'll just have to close my eyes as I pass it :(

Archived