Paulo Sergio Song

JamboBen

Not to sure if anyone else has picked up on this, but watching the Arsenal vrs Man City game, Heard the Man City fans singing the PS song, could not make out who about, but I have heard a few English teams singing this now about some of their players watching games.

My question is did the JT'S start the trend, and has anyone heard or noticed this?

No we didnt. Started originally at the darts an tottenham got it from there. We stole it off spurs. The tims got it from us :rolleyes:

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

No we didnt. Started originally at the darts an tottenham got it from there. We stole it off spurs. The tims got it from us :rolleyes:

That's wrong.

United started it for Nicky Butt (it actually works for his name) years ago and then Arsenal picked up and then pretty much everyone else picked it up.

Celtic had it well before us.

Carl Weathers

That's wrong.

United started it for Nicky Butt (it actually works for his name) years ago and then Arsenal picked up and then pretty much everyone else picked it up.

I first heard the Nicky Butt song at old trafford when Man U were playing Newcastle and Butt was on the bench for the away side! Pretty funny. Only heard it up here recently.

That's wrong.

Hmm :interesting: Id heard that it had started at the darts for one of the dutch guys (cant remember who) who had it as his theme tune and then Spurs used it for Rafa Van der Vart

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

Hmm :interesting: Id heard that it had started at the darts for one of the dutch guys (cant remember who) who had it as his theme tune and then Spurs used it for Rafa Van der Vart

Pretty sure that's inaccurate mate.

United had it for Nicky Butt way back when he still played for them. Sang it for Possebon too and then Arsenal picked it up a few years later (possibly after hearing it at the darts? I dunno.)

Confident United were the first though.

Mr Brightside

Pretty sure that's inaccurate mate.

United had it for Nicky Butt way back when he still played for them. Sang it for Possebon too and then Arsenal picked it up a few years later (possibly after hearing it at the darts? I dunno.)

Confident United were the first though.

Heard it sung for him in 2008 and is the first person I heard it sung about.

Hibs fans will tell you we have stolen the Calum Booth Song

Have I got you all thinking about this one then?

Though't I would ask as I have heard it a few times, and was kind of hoping the JT'S would have got the credit for it.

Roy Croppers Handbag

Wolves have used it for three seasons now for Sylvain E-Banks Blake.

Spurs chored it off them.

Heard it sung for him in 2008 and is the first person I heard it sung about.

Hibs fans will tell you we have stolen the Calum Booth Song

Calum who???

Problem Officer?

No, we started singing it at Hamilton Hall in London of which I was a part of - it was probably taken after we heard them singing the tune to van der Vaart at Tynecastle the week before.

:verysmug:

Malcolm Tucker

First time I heard us singing it was up in Inverness when we won 3-1, singing it for Temps.

Stevo got his first goal in that game.

I love Stevo.

Last night Arsenal were singing Nasri is a c u Next Tuesday, nananananananana Nasri is a C U Next Tuesday.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'd never heard Celtic sing it til last week when I saw highlights of their game at Inverness. Couldn't even tell you who their version is about.

Vincent Van Der Voort.

Alwaysinourshadows

I'd never heard Celtic sing it til last week when I saw highlights of their game at Inverness. Couldn't even tell you who their version is about.

na na na na na na na na Tony, Tony Stokes.....

Francis Albert

Last night Arsenal were singing Nasri is a c u Next Tuesday, nananananananana Nasri is a C U Next Tuesday.

They sang it all last season, the "Samir Nasri" version that is. The new wording appeared in the summer, for some reason!

Malcolm Tucker

I first heard it in 1865 when abraham lincoln was assassinated!

Aye you didn't really though did you.

Not to sure if anyone else has picked up on this, but watching the Arsenal vrs Man City game, Heard the Man City fans singing the PS song, could not make out who about, but I have heard a few English teams singing this now about some of their players watching games.

My question is did the JT'S start the trend, and has anyone heard or noticed this?

And Liverpool fans attempting the infamous Jambo twirly with their scarves :lol:

Did it not start with Jobi McAnuff about 5/6 seasons ago when he was playing in the Championship? I thought that was the first, could be wrong though.

United were also singing it for Ashley Young against West Brom on the opening day, which was before PS was appointed.

Archived