When will we find out if we get tickets?

HMFC-1874

When will we find out if we get tickets?

For the game v hibs

And i have put two people on the application, will I find out at the same time about both tickets. (we have roughly the same LP)?

Ah fair enough, what happens if you have sent in an application with points enough only for the for the second band, will they keep the application for that ?

CavySlaveJambo

it's first come first served within each band, so it shouldn't prevent them allocating and posting out as soon as it is processed.

Emailed application on Monday night and tickets arrived this morning by special delivery. Only one ?6 delivery fee charged for 8 tickets. Pretty impressive service. Hopefully ticketing is the only thing they are better at than us.

can't see it selling out at that price. I wouldn't be too worried

new year derby, hearts end will sell out easily maybe even before public sale

hibs end should sell out since its a new year derby but after the wee leprechaun prick loses his first 4 games there will be lucky to be 8k of the *******s there

oh ah grantona

As I have said many times before this game as with every other derby will go to public sale so many panic merchants in the hearts support. Add into the fact ticket price in total has jumped its winter Xmas time early k.o travel from afar and it's on TV will make sure it goes public.

Jambof3tornado

Think ours got delivered today but no one home at chateau babertonjambo to sign for them,so he will collect tomorrow.

Quality service,better than Hearts offer!!!thumbsup.gif

I was wondering, I was going to put in an application for me and two of my mates, but we are in 3 different bands, because I have been a season ticket holder longer than they have, so will we still get tickets together ?

Think about it Brucey theyre selling them in bands if you dont qualify for that number or over you cant apply at that time best to just get youre ticket now and hope they get theirs

Better call Saul

Emailed application on Monday night and tickets arrived this morning by special delivery. Only one ?6 delivery fee charged for 8 tickets. Pretty impressive service. Hopefully ticketing is the only thing they are better at than us.

Can I ask ye mate ? did you just download the spreadsheet , wi all your bank details ..email it , then you got your tickets ? ? ? ? first time i have done this eh

cheers

:ermm:

ToadKiller Dog

I sent as an attachment renamed it as hobo file , yes I am petty and its not that funny , but makes me feel good .

Can I ask ye mate ? did you just download the spreadsheet , wi all your bank details ..email it , then you got your tickets ? ? ? ? first time i have done this eh

cheers

There was a spreasheet :o, I only send the main applcation thing. Where did the spreadsheet come from?

oh :no:

Emailed application Monday morning tickets arrived recorded delivery Wednesday morning. Cost of posting ?5.45 (for Hobo's) Hate to say it not a bad service?

cheers

If you applied for 8 did you just send two application attachments on the same email?

Our tickets arrived this morning, a speedy service from the Hibs ticket people on par with the Hearts TO. Canny wait

c'mon Hearts lets start the year with a nice derby win. thumbsup.gif

Emailed application Monday morning tickets arrived recorded delivery Wednesday morning. Cost of posting ?5.45 (for Hobo's) Hate to say it not a bad service?

Of course it is a good service.........the girl working in the Hibs ticket office has nothing else to do!

Jambof3tornado

Of course it is a good service.........the girl working in the Hibs ticket office has nothing else to do!

I beg your pardon but she has 10 false nails to attend to!!!!thumbsup.gif

Yes, that's what I did.

cheers

ToadKiller Dog

Yup my ticket arrived today in a nice grey plastic bag ,well worth the ?6 .

In the upper stand so not bad .

Problem Officer?

People with tickets already did you get upper or lower? Or is there a mixture of both?

I think I'll wait until the next phase of sales as two mates have more than 50 loyalty points but under 90.

Problem Officer?

Upper tier. I asked for Upper in email that went with app forms.

Cool, cheers for the reply.

I was going to write something on the application form as well. :thumbsup:

williamgerrard

got a payment toke out for my ticket i wrote lower please .Has any1 else got lower seats

Problem Officer?

Also, what is the Client Ref? Is it the Customer Reference you use for the Hearts site/on your smart card etc?

Cheers.

Arnold Rothstein

got a payment toke out for my ticket i wrote lower please .Has any1 else got lower seats

Yes, i requested it on the form.

CavySlaveJambo

I requested as low down as possible as I had already almost fallen down the stairs twice due to Hypermobility and dyspraxic traits.

My request was granted South Lower row C.

Emailed Tuesday, tickets arrived this morning :thumbsup: however I wasn't there to sign for them so have to pick them up from the depot :thumbsdown:

Problem Officer?

Yet another question... :whistle:

Where it says "Signed Applicant 1" under the table, if you're emailing it I take it you just put your name again, aye?

:thumbsup:

Problem Officer?

Client Ref is your membership with Hearts on your season ticket the 6 number code that is

:interesting: as I only have a "Cust" Ref No., not a "Client" Ref No. And it's four digits, not six.

I don't mean to be pedantic etc I just don't want to make a hash of this. :teehee:

Arnold Rothstein

Where it says "Signed Applicant 1" under the table, if you're emailing it I take it you just put your name again, aye?

I printed it, signed it, scanned it and sent it. Probably not really required.

Sent mine blank! No problem tickets arrived two days later!

I just typed my first initial and second name. No need to sign or scan.

I have not recived mines yet :(

I check my loyalty points and I have 69

So I'm guessing my application will be looked at then or do u have to resend it?

Archived