Skacel stay?

heartsfc_fan

There is a thot - i wonder when in january his contract expires? If he was to go, his final game against the sewer dwellers at fester road would be a great way to go out - last minute winner would be magic!!!

The OP's link states the contract expires on January 31st.

Charlie-Brown

Lots of wishful thinking ............ peoples favourite players will need to leave - it is necessary and inevitable unless V.Romanov agrees to sanction the extra spending which seems highly unlikely given current circumstances and the drastic need to slash the wage bill.

bigsuperslim1874

The OP's link states the contract expires on January 31st.

Quality - this means he can inflict more misery on them if only for 1 last time!

bigsuperslim1874

asked rudi last night he hopes to stay heres hoping

I hope so! As many have said, i think we are going to need his abilities to compensate for the youngsters between now and at least the end of the season.

JamboAberdeen

Maybe that's why we offered 6 month contract this summer.

Given that, I've already resigned to lose him next month, unless he agrees to remove last one zero from his wage.

Lots of wishful thinking ............ peoples favourite players will need to leave - it is necessary and inevitable unless V.Romanov agrees to sanction the extra spending which seems highly unlikely given current circumstances and the drastic need to slash the wage bill.

I only have 1 fav Charlie, so Skatch better be staying :thumbsup:

Can't think of a lot of players at Hearts I'd like to see the youth learn from and develop along side. Skacel for another season in a midfield with Robinson and Holt et.al. would be good for us. He's a great shot, a smart and capable player. His speed and pace is going but his intelligence remains top notch. A team built around him would be fantastic. Him in the hole behind Sutton or Smith and then Holt, Robinson or Jonsson would be a snazzy quick and attacking midfield.

Saddens me to think it may never be realised. Stevo could go and be easily replaced. Rudi is a real top player.

Rudi could stay if we decide to cash in on Templeton!!!!! But i'd rather keep Temps and get of Rudi, Rudi is always rank after January.

By The Light..

Courtesy of London Hearts;

29-Jul-2006 Southampton - ?1.6M

31-Jan-2008 Hertha Berlin - Loan

1-Jul-2008 Southampton - Loan ended

2-May-2009 - Freed

1-Oct-2009 - Slavia Prague

1-Jan-2010 - Larissa - Free Agent

16-Sep-2010 - Heart Of Midlothian

Where next?

Surely ?2K to ?3K a week gets you by ok in Edinburgh?

Rudi could stay if we decide to cash in on Templeton!!!!! But i'd rather keep Temps and get of Rudi, Rudi is always rank after January.

187892_150292941702933_7282436_n.jpg

Half his goals after January 29 last season suggests otherwise.

Archived