lets ask hearts for a derby beam back

22games nro

Due to the ticket pricing for easter road , and reading other posts about how much people are Piss@d off about it , why dont we try to raise it with Hearts and try to get a beam back to the hospitality suites, Id much rather pay hearts say ?20 then pay them the money they are asking for.

Due to the ticket pricing for easter road , and reading other posts about how much people are Piss@d off about it , why dont we try to raise it with Hearts and try to get a beam back to the hospitality suites, Id much rather pay hearts say ?20 then pay them the money they are asking for.

The game will be on Sky so I'm not sure why we would have to pay for any "beamback"

;

Good idea though, the club should advertise beam back @ the club with some free pies or something.

I would rather be at the game though and special delivery charge of ?6 for peace of mind that the ticket will defo arrive with Christmas and that is a small price to pay, could be the last derby in Leith for a good couple of seasons also ;)

Or everyone could just go to a designated pub?

Or like me just attend the game and not start 15 threads about it?

Just a thought............. :rolleyes:

It would have to be a pretty big pub.

Find out if the Standing Order will be showing the game.

Could get 2/300 people in there easily.

Nah. Let Hibs greet and be as petulant as they want; this is something they'll eventually try to gloat about after another derby defeat.

Let them leave the honour and dignity to the honourable and dignified. Again.

Speaking as a regular attendee of trips down to the tramps place I for one won't be making the journey this year after rods latest swipe at our expense. That along with his deflecting comments made at their recent agm I'd love nothing better than the Dunbar end to be empty and in turn rods coffers jar to be likewise.

The tramps need the money as much as anyone else in the Scottish game right now. I'm loathe to allow them to make extra from us with their latest stunt.

Anything that would have them losing money and us gaining some extra would be right up my street.

A boycott is a must!

Jambof3tornado

Speaking as a regular attendee of trips down to the tramps place I for one won't be making the journey this year after rods latest swipe at our expense. That along with his deflecting comments made at their recent agm I'd love nothing better than the Dunbar end to be empty and in turn rods coffers jar to be likewise.

The tramps need the money as much as anyone else in the Scottish game right now. I'm loathe to allow them to make extra from us with their latest stunt.

Anything that would have them losing money and us gaining some extra would be right up my street.

A boycott is a must!

A boycott is NOT a must!! Supporting your team is a must.

The prices arent much dearer and while its a ?6 postage charge its hardly the end of the world.

A boycott is a must!

A boycott is an utter shanner of an idea.

How about we leave running out to an empty stand to Hibs, eh?

Guest C00l K1d

Find out if the Standing Order will be showing the game.

Could get 2/300 people in there easily.

They only play english/foreign football

They only play english/foreign football

I don't think they show any.

Anyway, the Standing Boredom is a sh1t pub with even sh1ttier service.

Archived