Should Hearts Sell Derby Tickets Directly

topcat

For the March 17th Derby Who should Hibs Fans have to buy Tickets from ?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Hibs Fans have to buy Tickets through

• Hibs (As usual)
    • Hearts (see how the like it)
    • Saint Johnstone (make them travel to Perth to collect)

portobellojambo1

I agree, i live in dunfermline but work at the gyle and will drive in/get the bus to tynie if i need to get tickets. i would just do the same in this instance. Total nuisance.

I think the potential problem then is you have Hibs and Hearts fans in the ticket office at Easter Road at the same time potentially.

I agree that like Celtic Hibs should have given the option of having the tickets issued by Special Delivery or not, and anyone that elected to have them issued by standard mail would then have no one to blame but themselves if they went missing in the post, which is normally chaotic anyway at this time of year.

In terms of having them issued by special delivery I believe Royal Mail charge ?5.45 for this service, so Hibs are making 55p per envelope sent out. If all our applications are submitted as bulk applications, it reduces the cost (for example if 4 people apply it makes the ticket cost ?29.50, which is similar, possibly less, than a Hearts fan would pay for a walk up ticket for this fixture at Tynecastle, including admin cost, this way you don't even have to get out of your armchair other than to collect the envelope when the tickets pop through the front door) and further reduces anything Hibs are making.

In terms of having them issued by special delivery I believe Royal Mail charge ?5.45 for this service, so Hibs are making 55p per envelope sent out.

?5.45 is the price for the man in street.Hibs with all the mail they send out to their mailing list will have a quite sizable discount in place from Royal Mail.

portobellojambo1

?5.45 is the price for the man in street.Hibs with all the mail they send out to their mailing list will have a quite sizable discount in place from Royal Mail.

I really don't feckin care, we are in this position not through something Hibs have done, not through something Celtic have done but through something the feckin owner of our club has failed to do, pay his own feckin employees on time two months in a row. If people have a gripe with this they should aim their ire in the right direction, at the erse that owns us.

Hannibal Lecter

?5.26 for franked/pre-paid email according to Royal Mail's website.

Drylaw Hearts

I really don't feckin care, we are in this position not through something Hibs have done, not through something Celtic have done but through something the feckin owner of our club has failed to do, pay his own feckin employees on time two months in a row. If people have a gripe with this they should aim their ire in the right direction, at the erse that owns us.

Correct.

Wtf has what time we pay our players got to do with *** Hibs or Celtic? Do we get to look at there books before giving them tickets to sell?

We are talking about tickets here, tickets that Rangers /Spurs /St.Mirren seemingly have been paid for.

We have not paid our players on time in the past, yet still sold and paid for away tickets.

Hibs being needless dicks here imo.

Vlad is our problem, wages is our problem, if we had a recent history of regular non payments of tickets, then Hibs may have had a point, but as i have said before they have acted disrespectivley and acted like dicks!

They have crossed a line and that should never be forgotten.

Yep, Celtic and Hibs are only doing this because they fear we won't stump up or will need to be taken to court to do it. A legitimate concern when we cannot pay our players.

Archived