Junior Agogo's agent.

i8hibsh

The agent of Junior Agogo is trying hard to get a new contract for him, and is confident he will put pen to paper in the next few days.

Vodafone have already offered him 500 mins and unlimited internet and texts for ?25.99 per month.

The agent of Junior Agogo is trying hard to get a new contract for him, and is confident he will put pen to paper in the next few days.

Vodafone have already offered him 500 mins and unlimited internet and texts for ?25.99 per month.

I need to get an agent. Vodafone charge me ?38 per month for that deal !!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I see what you've done here.

Your opening sentence leads us to believe his agent had arranged a new deal for him at Hibs which would have been a surprise because he isn't very good.

The second sentence is where the magic happens. You reveal, hilariously, you are actually talking about a mobile phone contract!

Great stuff.

Your opening sentence leads us to believe his agent had arranged a new deal for him at Hibs which would have been a surprise because he isn't very good.

The second sentence is where the magic happens. You reveal, hilariously, you are actually talking about a mobile phone contract!

Great stuff.

laugh.gif

Great stuff.

Reluctantly clicked back on this thread after seeing a few replies had accumulated...glad I did, good work! :lol:

Walter Bishop

Great stuff.

:rofl:

Great stuff.

:interesting:

Your move i8.

Great stuff.

I8's humour is obviously FAR too subtle for a DR like myself...

Thank goodness we have a poster like you around to clarify matters.

:look:

Great stuff.

Single handedly turning a shocking thread into a good one.

thumbsup.gif

Regal Kingston

Great stuff.

Thats like something the actual Alan Partridge would say.

Have a Yorkie for the glove box!

Surely I8 must gave a DVD out for Christmas after hitting out with comedy gold like this......... :rolleyes:

It's headed straight for the 99p shelf along with Lawson's commentary on a Wales vs Belgium match.

Archived