Sportscene

Scott_HMFC1874

We_are_the_Hearts

Bring back the old Sportscene on a Saturday night. Archie standing on the pitch in the dark then half an hours coverage of the days TOP game. And not an Action Replay of everything. Used to be funny when he was at Tynie when we won and you could hear a few drunken Jambos singing from their flat windows in the background :lol:

Charlie-Brown

Did anyone else listen to the Hearts/Hibs special show? I caught the last half hour - nothing really new or earth shattering. Leslie Deans optimistic we'll get new ownership but forecasts a tough few years ahead .. still prattling on about an Atlantic league even though that's a complete non-starter.....we need to sort the core product first which is HMFC and SPL/Scottish fitba.

Johanes de Silentio

Did anyone else listen to the Hearts/Hibs special show? I caught the last half hour - nothing really new or earth shattering. Leslie Deans optimistic we'll get new ownership but forecasts a tough few years ahead .. still prattling on about an Atlantic league even though that's a complete non-starter.....we need to sort the core product first which is HMFC and SPL/Scottish fitba.

Heard it - it was the usual shite, and I fell asleep at some point , only to be awoken by 'Reward' by The Teardrop Explodes' after the news at 7! Bless my cotton socks! :thumbsup:

I did hear people bemaoning the lack of a reserve league - JJ said this was a particular problem for us, as we have such a huge squad.

Paul Kane was moaning like **** aboout Petrie! :D

Archived