Anyone at the game yesterday.......

coach

Was anyone at the game? Of course not this is kickback, nobody here will go anywhere near Tynecastle unless they got free wifi :whistling:

Was anyone at the game? Of course not this is kickback, nobody here will go anywhere near Tynecastle unless they got free wifi :whistling:

I dunno who Hearts are or what the rules of football are, I'm literally only here to be part of something.

I dunno who Hearts are or what the rules of football are, I'm literally only here to be part of something.

Hearts? Who the **** are they? I'm a jambos fan :thumbsup:

Riddley Walker

And he was booked for it ...what a total breast of a ref

You can hardly blame the ref, how was he meant to know what the t-shirt was about? And the rules state you can't show any message on T-shirt so what was he supposed to do?

You can hardly blame the ref, how was he meant to know what the t-shirt was about? And the rules state you can't show any message on T-shirt so what was he supposed to do?

I was raging at the ref at the time but now think he got the decision correct. He was not to know the significance of the t-shirt and to be fair where do you draw the line.

As sad as Sinky's death may have been and as much of a nice gesture Rudi made, I know a few Hearts fans who have died prematurely due to illness. If we let this go, then we would have to for them and others too.

Correct decision or not, it's a ridiculous rule.

Fairly certain the guy who scored after his wer boy passed away didn't get booked - and rightly so. However where do you draw the line?

Back of the Bus

Correct decision or not, it's a ridiculous rule.

Very much this.

It's fair enough to book someone if they celebrate in front of opposition fans but the whole shirt rule is a nonsense. Unless of course the t-shirt is daubed with racist remarks or states "only god can judge me"

portobellojambo1

And he was booked for it ...what a total breast of a ref

I would imagine the referee was totally unaware of the significance of what was happening CG, and was probably just going by the letter of the law. However, it would have been interesting to see how he would have reacted if he had been made aware of the situation prior to the match and Rudi's intentions, he may have taken a different response to things (but possibly ended up in trouble with his bosses as a result).

Archived