Temps

Chaps

Hasn't been great for a while now and looks low on confidence but why do we continue to play him on the left side when he's right footed. annoys the absolute hell out of me.

Defenders have clicked on that he's going to cut onto his right to cross.

Get him on the right side on midfield and he can get whip balls in quicker instead of having to cut onto his right.

Hasn't been great for a while now and looks low on confidence but wht do we continue to play him on the left side when he's right footed. annoys the absolute hell out of me.

Get him on the right side on midfield and he can get whip balls in quicker instead of having to cut onto his right.

Totally agree, was saying the exact same thing yesterday.

He needs to get his head up when losing the ball, just seemed to moan and shrug his shoulders - lets hope he gets back in the groove because he is one of these players that gets you off your seat.

It's good having him play on a bit of both, I like him cutting inside to get a shot away.

But, his biggest problem is he always has to take that one touch too much and very rarely, if ever plays an early ball in to the box or get a shot away.

Knows he'll be leaving the club and playing like it.

He'll only be leaving if Hearts get an offer. There is no guarantee that we'll get an offer for any of our players come January. Clubs in our Target market of the Old Firm/Championship are also struggling financially.

Hasn't been great for a while now and looks low on confidence but why do we continue to play him on the left side when he's right footed. annoys the absolute hell out of me.

Was saying the same yesterday.

With Sutton in the team, get to the byline and put crosses in.

I know he got in a great cross for the 2nd goal, but feel we could terrorise a bit more with right footer on the right and left footer on the left.

Mind you, Rudi got his goal from inside right position too. That's both goals from a right footer crossing from the left, and a left footer through inside right.

It's good having him play on a bit of both, I like him cutting inside to get a shot away.

But, his biggest problem is he always has to take that one touch too much and very rarely, if ever plays an early ball in to the box or get a shot away.

He cut in yesterday and hit a great shot, but like you say tries to take on one man to many or take that extra touch. Defenders dont give him time, always close him down instead of standing of him. Just needs a goal to get his confidence back i think.

He cut in yesterday and hit a great shot, but like you say tries to take on one man to many or take that extra touch. Defenders dont give him time, always close him down instead of standing of him. Just needs a goal to get his confidence back i think.

He's quick as lightning and could beat any defender in the SPL on top of his game but he just seems to always do it the hard way. Like you say though when he gets a goal he'll be back to his best.

A poormans Craig Conway

Tempelton is 4 years younger though. Conway only started looking the part a couple of years ago.

Good player with good ability. Set up the winner and despite being frustrating at times is easy to see he is a danger for any team.

Club`s like us can`t afford to go short on talent in this day and age.

I just think some fans fail to take a step back and think. There`s nothing wrong with demanding better from players but some of our fans talk as if they`d happily be shot of players like Templeton just because he has the odd quiet game...totally bemusing and i really don`t know what standard of player you think Hearts could sign?

Having players who can produce a match winning cross or goal can be the difference over the season. The SPL is short on talent and the last thing we need is to see players like Templeton leave Hearts.

As long as the lad keeps trying hard to earn/keep his place he can ony benefit us.

Temps___Rudi___Novi

______Sutton

worth a shot imo :thumbsup:

This!!! U could also throw Taioul in there for Novi with Rudi going out left.

Play Eggert and Robinson as the 2 Midfielders with Eggert sitting in protecting the back 4. Could get away with it at home anyway.

Francis Albert

Thought he did well yesterday. However "predictable" ICT still felt the need to have two players on him whenever he got a sniff of the ball. Made the winner and came very close to a goal of the season contender after that.

A poormans Craig Conway

It would be good if you could tell us the players you'd like to see. You know, which Hearts players in the current squad that you want in week after week?

Knows he'll be leaving the club and playing like it.

...and also looks to have settled for an English League 1 or 2 move in the process... :whistling:

Thought he did well yesterday. However "predictable" ICT still felt the need to have two players on him whenever he got a sniff of the ball. Made the winner and came very close to a goal of the season contender after that.

Seconded :thumbsup:

Don't buy into all this, I think after a couple of his performances last season (when other teams had no idea how to play him) some folk expect him to do no wrong. He's not scored and is guilty of the wrong option too often, but for a player who gets the ball as often as he does that's to be expected. Important thing is that he's still contributing positively, loads of assists this season including yesterday. He also had some brilliant moments v United last week.

And for the record, Craig Conway is very one footed, Temps can use both :thumbsup:

willie wallace

Cannot believe he is being criticised so much.To me we do not have enough attacking threat to even contemplate leaving him out of the team.He tries thing that we all rave about when they come off but slate him when they dont.Play Rudi in an inside left position alongside him for a bit support and i am sure he would be even more effective.

One of the first on the team sheet for me but then i thought Bobby Prentice was the man.

Jam Tarts 1874

Some of the chat on this thread stinks to high heaven.

Templeton put in an excellent cross for the winner and had two other decent snapshots at goal. If he is so predictable how did he manage these efforts?

Everyone around where I sit was giving Temps a good ovation when he was subbed and all the reports I have read today also agree he had a good game.

He's quick as lightning and could beat any defender in the SPL on top of his game but he just seems to always do it the hard way. Like you say though when he gets a goal he'll be back to his best.

Bobby Prentice, anyone?

Archived