Ronaldinho not been paid for 4 Months.

Chazz_Jones

But he says he wont leave the club and will continue to captain and play for the club.

Just thought i would post it to show what his club means to him, unlike some players that are only in it for the money.

His agents statements

But he says he wont leave the club and will continue to captain and play for the club.

Just thought i would post it to show what his club means to him, unlike some players that are only in it for the money.

His agents statements

Multi Millionaire riding a few months without pay, remarkable and admirable eh

I think it's quite admirable. It suggests the multi-millionaire is not solely motivated by money.

I think it's quite admirable. It suggests the multi-millionaire is not solely motivated by money.

Nice choice, I wonder if has changed his standing orders :ninja:

Unlike the bulk if not all our squad who are not multi-millionaires.

Point?

He's done f-all for the majority of clubs he's been at.

Ronaldinho hasn't done anything at the majority of clubs he's been at? Or have i misunderstood you?

Unlike the bulk if not all our squad who are not multi-millionaires.

Point?

Sorry, I'm not sure I get your point, and I'm pretty puzzled by the last sentence, in particular.

Sorry, I'm not sure I get your point, and I'm pretty puzzled by the last sentence, in particular.

My point is he's a multi millionaire therefore I don't expect him to be moaning about lack of wages.

He's also done nothing at the majority of clubs he's been at, especially the last 5 years so it's a bit rich if he was to moan.

rudi must stay

Well said. Why shouldn't want to play for the club anyway, they bought him

My point is he's a multi millionaire therefore I don't expect him to be moaning about lack of wages.

Fair enough, each to their own. I think that after 4 months of not getting paid what you are contractually-due, you are entitled to speak out, regardless of how rich you are.

He's also done nothing at the majority of clubs he's been at, especially the last 5 years so it's a bit rich if he was to moan.

He's been at a handful of clubs, and has one a few medals. His career definitely peaked in the middle of the last decade. Worth noting that he has been doing so well at Flamengo, that he has been recalled to the Brazil team.

But, personally, all that's irrelevant. The guy has, apparently, not been paid what he is owed. He's entitled to moan, in my opinion.

Ooops

Archived