reserve team

rob

as their is no reserve league would it not be better to put a reserve team in the east of scotland league. it would mean players might not have to get loaned out to other cubs and it would give them experiance in playing in a competitive league together as a team

Or what about a B team in Division 3. If its good enough for Barca its good enough for Hearts.No more bench warmers proper match time

Jambof3tornado

Our boys on loan seem to be doing fine.

Would rather a reserve league returns or change the u19's setup to an u21's but allow 3 overage players in the match squad to help players coming back from injury etc.

Or what about a B team in Division 3. If its good enough for Barca its good enough for Hearts.No more bench warmers proper match time

rangers and celtic spoke about putting b teams in 3rd division but no promotion. i think it would take away the honor of getting promoted by finishing 3rd and 4rth because i think old firm would finish 1st and 2nd' were as if hearts had a team in east of scotland league we would not have to worry about winning the league and taking promotion from another team

as their is no reserve league would it not be better to put a reserve team in the east of scotland league. it would mean players might not have to get loaned out to other cubs and it would give them experiance in playing in a competitive league together as a team

Would it not be easier to reduce the number of passengers we carry and help get our accounts in order?

rangers and celtic spoke about putting b teams in 3rd division but no promotion. i think it would take away the honor of getting promoted by finishing 3rd and 4rth because i think old firm would finish 1st and 2nd' were as if hearts had a team in east of scotland league we would not have to worry about winning the league and taking promotion from another team

You would have to 'worry'. There are two divisions in the EoS. :thumbsup:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

The reserve league is going to be reinstated next season.

I thought it was an U21 league which is allowed 3 overage players, or something similar? Not exactly the same thing in my book

Archived