Section B, Wheatfield, lower.

Legend Claws

I moved to this section for this season in order to save a few quid. Never have I heard more miserable, pessimistic w@nkers with an incredibly low understanding of the game. The guy in front of me last the plot with a couple of the major rockets and it was poetry in motion. Things aren't great but the abuse that was getting dished out to the players by these muppets was out of order. David Obua reacted at one point, delivering a rather amusing gesture to the worst culprit, good on him.

Been sitting there for a while. Those two have previous from a few years back.

Obuas response wasnt on though. Granted the pish being aimed at him wasn't justified, but he lost any sympathy from me by reacting like that.

Also agree though, actually commented to my mate during the game about some of the ridiculous shouts in that section today.

I moved to this section for this season in order to save a few quid. Never have I heard more miserable, pessimistic w@nkers with an incredibly low understanding of the game. The guy in front of me last the plot with a couple of the major rockets and it was poetry in motion. Things aren't great but the abuse that was getting dished out to the players by these muppets was out of order. David Obua reacted at one point, delivering a rather amusing gesture to the worst culprit, good on him.

You do get some stoaters in our support who think having an ST means its a license to moan like ****.....

Listen, we all moan but i encourage too and give out plenty "unlucky`s" .......but as pointed out, i think its some people`s understanding of the game that lets them down ...coupled with being short of some grey matter as well.

You do get some stoaters in our support who think having an ST means its a license to moan like ****.....

Listen, we all moan but i encourage too and give out plenty "unlucky`s" .......but as pointed out, i think its some people`s understanding of the game that lets them down ...coupled with being short of some grey matter as well.

Yup I can moan, but it does tend to be warranted and is balanced with praise. When you are so close to the pitch the players here so much that these jokers say, there is no way it doesnt distract/have a negative effect on them.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He was going to explode! Absolute troglodyte of a man. :rolleyes:

Is there usually space?

Ye mate or just move your season ticket. It's free to move and the ticket office don't mind doing it for you. I did similar after getting my ST in C lower a couple of seasons back.

Is there usually space?

Ye mate or just move your season ticket. It's free to move and the ticket office don't mind doing it for you. I did similar after getting my ST in C lower a couple of seasons back.

who are these people,where do they come from

what does it mean

One possible explanation, they are scared to answer the wife/boss/cat next door back, and they vent their frustration from the "safety" of a football crowd!

One possible explanation, they are scared to answer the wife/boss/cat next door back, and they vent their frustration from the "safety" of a football crowd!

:rolleyes:

Section B used to be known as the thinking mans section on here too. Not much thought going on in there today.

It was almost as amusing as the box on the pitch returning for a goal celebration!

Archived