The dirty crew from over the city?

thirdyboy1976

thirdyboy1976

While having few drinks with some boys I know through other friends last- most of whom are Hobo's- one of them brought up that he had recently watched a film called 'Touching The Void'. I happened to make some half baked, pretty pished & shan joke about them being a shite team & Touching Cloth. Well this resulted in the subsequent hour, with me receiving a battering from them.....in the most making snyde CT jokes while using the word touching & various inserts after that. I sat there taking it until I threw my toys out the pram & told them where to go & making some purile remarks of my own about a certain big cup, a shan ground, an even worse support, tramps & giros before leaving only to receive a barrage of texts calling me a bairn. Well now I've sobered up, I'm still pretty annoyed at them.

Anyhoo, what is wrong with these tubes?

While having few drinks with some boys I know through other friends last- most of whom are Hobo's- one of them brought up that he had recently watched a film called 'Touching The Void'. I happened to make some half baked, pretty pished & shan joke about them being a shite team & Touching Cloth. Well this resulted in the subsequent hour, with me receiving a battering from them.....in the most making snyde CT jokes while using the word touching & various inserts after that. I sat there taking it until I threw my toys out the pram & told them where to go & making some purile remarks of my own about a certain big cup, a shan ground, an even worse support, tramps & giros before leaving only to receive a barrage of texts calling me a bairn. Well now I've sobered up, I'm still pretty annoyed at them.

Whats wrong? They're Hibs fans!

Get shot of them. :thumbsup:

What's wrong with them? They're Hibbies that's what. They know they chose to support the minor team in Edinburgh so the rest of us get stick from them for it. They have always had a chip on their shoulder regarding Hearts and always will. Incidentally, Craig Thomson is a Hibby. One Hibby started on me on facebook a while back about him but, naturally he was put in his place by me when i said (words to this affect)... "I don't know, you take a saddo wee Hibby out the goodness of your heart to your club, offer him a career and hope we can make him a normal human being yet he throws it back in your face with his grubby little Hibbiness!"

When he got back, all he could reply was "we only won 6-2!" Says it all really. :thumbsup:

You be better rattling miss thatcher and digging your way through the rough terrain than talking and hanging out with hibs fans mate

Rest in peace.n

Did they mention 7 nil or 6 2?Oh please say they mentioned our finances?

They are a sorry bunch.We have won 77 more derbies ffs.

thirdyboy1976

Did they mention 7 nil or 6 2?Oh please say they mentioned our finances?

They are a sorry bunch.We have won 77 more derbies ffs.

6-2.....No they never

7-0..... Of course they did, it's their divine right isn't it

Finances......what do you think? Between CT & our cash flow it is all they have to live for

gorgie rd eh11

:huh:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Should have bottled the lot of them imo :thumbsup:

:lol:

"... Aye Craig Thomson's a... !! CRASH! TINKLE TINKLE!!... AAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!"

lizhiyong-04.JPG

Right, I'm away. Same time next week lads? Cheerio.

:lol:

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Should've set about them all windmilling like **** and THEN you should've went home in tears.

Archived