Webster-4-crap

Zaliukas-4-crap

McGowan-9-fantastic MOTM

Obua-8-got stuck in and never wasted anything, better in the air than Sutton

Jonsson-7- scored and played well

Stevenson-4-deserved to come off

Rudi-8-worked his arse off and a world class finish

Templeton-6-far to greedy

Sutton-6-feel sorry for him, he obviously can't head the ball but always gets it lumped over him

subs:

Mrowiec-6-surprised at how good his cross was

Taouil-6-entertaining to watch

Robinson-no time but his run was good

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Best performers: McGowan, Kello and Eggy.

Poor games: Hamill, Zaliukas, Webster

Embarrassment of a performance - Kickbacks sweetheart, Stevenson.

Can't argue with a lot of that. I think the weather might have contributed to Zal and Webster's inabilty to handle high balls, but they are capable of better.

Not to worry - 3 points is 3 points :greggy:

Kello-8. Some great saves. Kept us in the match a couple of times.

Hamill-3. Not very good.

Webster-5. Big off day.

Zaliukas-4. Not very good.

McGowan-9. Excellent. Never looked flustered.

Obua-6. Didn't do too much wrong.

Jonsson-7. Great header. Didn't deserve his early booking.

Stevenson-5. Not really in it.

Rudi-7. Floated in and out the game. Great finish.

Templeton-7. Needs to believe in himself more. Good tracking back at times.

Sutton-6. Done ok.

subs:

Mrowiec-5. Ok.

Taouil-6. Good vision.

Robinson-5. Looked sharp for all the time he was on.

Kello - 8 - he is a fantastic goalkeeper

Hamill - 4 - thought he struggled today

Webster - 5 - not taking enough responsibility on the ball

Zaliukas - 4 - struggled under the high ball, possibly culpable at goal, and should have been punished with Tade's chance

McGowan - 8 - love his attitude to the game

Skacel - 8 - huge workrate at the moment, very fit, and another smashing goal

Jonsson - 8 - he has stepped up in class this year, showing a lot of confidence

Obua - 6 - okay performance

Templeton - 6 - desperately needs a goal - one great shot and a good short corner for goal

Stevenson - 4 - struggled to get into game

Sutton - 5 - not my cup of tea

Mrowiec - 5 - ran about a lot, shovelled on the ball

Taouil - 5 - kept the ball

Robinson - 5 - very bright cameo - want him to get more games

Kello - 8 - Won us the game (MOM).

McGowan - 6 - Not a left back but steady.

Webster - 4 - Very poor at times.

Zali - 3 - Could have cost us and should have been subbed after the first mistake.

Hammill - 2 - Awful. Did he pass to a Hearts player once today?

Temps - 5 - Beat his man then did nothing. Set up the winner so gets an extra point.

Jonsson - 7 - Stupid booking early on but played well.

Obua - 6 - Did what he had to.

Stevenson - 5 - Was okay. Was he injured?

Rudi - 7 - Took his goal well and was the only intelligent runner today.

Sutton - 7 - Played very well, held the ball up and won a lot of fouls.

Mrowiec - 5 - Solid enough, few silly mistakes.

Can't rate Taouil or Robinson.

Johanes de Silentio

Kello - quiet game, but a class keeper - 7

Hamill - don't get the hatred for him - I like him, and thought he was ok today - 6

Webster - fine in first half - bit shaky in the second - 5

Zal - shaky - one howler that almost led to a goal 4

McGowan - outstanding - MOM - 8

Rudi - sublime finish, but quiet - 7

Eggert - fairly solid - nice to see him score with a John Millar type bullet header - 6

Stevenson - quiet - any idea why he was subbed? Tactical? 5

Obua - neat and tidy, but a bit casual - 6

Temps - busy shift - picks the wrong option at times, but great cross for the winner - 6

Sutton - manhandled throughout and bossed much of the time, but a decent shift after his early fresh-air swipe - nice knock-down for Rudi's goal - decent applause when he left the field, which will hopefully help his confidence - 6

Subs:

Mrowiec - decent shift - we looked more solid, and better balanced in midfield with him in there, imo - one great cross - 6

Taouill - some nice touches and movement - 6

Robinson - not enough time to make an impact - 4

Craig Thomson - an embarrassment :facepalm:

Kello 8 Excellent stop

Hammil 2 Woeful. Dead balls are shocking, so is his tackling and throw ins.

Webster 5 Not great

Zal 5 Some good some bad

McGowan 8 Excellent in the tackle and driving forward.

Jonsson 6 Great take for goal(so easy to knock that over bar), got involved but sloppy at times.

Skacel 7 Great goal

Templeton 6 Great skill(needs to stop trying to beat man twice), i know he crossed for winner but must do better with final ball more regulary. Missed a couple of easy chances first half.

Obua 7 Played well

Stevenson 2 Deservedly hooked

Sutton 7 Lack of decent service but got involved

Mroweic 6 Did well when introduced

Taouil 5 Drove forward

Robinson3 Hardly any time.

We were not great today in difficult conditions, but were the better team and got the job done.

Ref....the game is bad enough without ypu trying to spoil it even more with petty calls for soft fouls and needless awarding of yellows. Let the game flow!

Kello- 8. Fantastic save in the first half with Tade straight through.

Hammill- 3. Dreadful from him today. Don't really rate him anyway but was very poor.

McGowan- 9. Excellent from him. Linked well with Temps in the second half and should be a regular in the team.

Zaliuks- 4. Usual lack of concentration nearly cost us but passing was poor as well. Big off day.

Webster- 6. Some dodgy moments that nearly cost us but better than Zal and Hammill.

Jonnson- 8. Played really well today and deserved his goal. Blossoming now that he's getting a run in centre mid.

Obua- 6. Didn't play badly, just didn't do much at all. Couple of decent tackles and tidy enough passing.

Stevenson- 4. Poor and deserved to go off. Was he ill or something?

Rudi- 8. He's never going to be one for the 50/50s but the one in our team who has the vision to spot a pass

and easily our biggest goal threat. Sad that he got booked after the goal.

Templeton- 7. Much better in the second half. Still struggling to beat his man consistently but always a threat

and set up the second with a powerful cross.

Sutton- 7. Hard shift for him but never shied away. The Caley players had their arms all over him every time

the ball was near him but he never got anything from the ref. Deserves a run of games.

Subs

Mrowiec- 7. Thought he played well when he came on

Taouil- 6. Looks very tricky and creative. Surely deserves a start.

Robinson- 2. No time to make an impression though good run at the end.

Hamill was awful, Zal had some pretty scary moments and Webster strolled! Gowser was only decent defender today.

The pole came on and only passed to a hearts player once!

Rudi worked pretty hard (for Rudi!)

rudi must stay

Kello - 7 MOTM - a great game from him he never panicked even when others around him did

Hamill - 4 much improvement needed if he wants to stay, maybe he doesn't though that would explain his performance.

Webster - 7 read the game very well, even with the testing conditions

Zaliukas - 6 struggled with their pace

McGowan - 6 some good positive play today

Templeton - 6 he'll always be a threat due to his control of the ball, nice cross for the 2nd goal

Jonsson - 6 worked hard today and got his reward with the goal

Obua - 6 added some composure to the midfield

Skacel - 7 a class act

Sutton - 6 better from him

Stevenson - 5 was starting to lose it so it was probably a good choice to sub him

Subs -

Mrowiec - 6 added some much needed energy to the midfield

Taouil - 5 he wasn't on long but he passed the ball around well, something very useful when he were under the kosh

Robinson - 4 not enough time to judge him on

Can't argue with a lot of that. I think the weather might have contributed to Zal and Webster's inabilty to handle high balls, but they are capable of better.

Not to worry - 3 points is 3 points :greggy:

The weather played a big part in some mistakes. Anyone who didn`t know that has never played on or been near a fitbaw park.

Im not saying that excuses some of the distribution but i`d like to see some of you handling swirling high balls coming towards you and you have to deal with it. I think we done well for most part at the back.

Problem Officer?

Kello - 7 - a few good saves when threatened.

Hamill - 5 - alright at times, dodgy at others.

Zaliukas - 3 - Three absolute bombscare moments today, compared with his usual one.

Webster - 5 - Not his best game today, though slightly better than Zal.

McGowan - 7 - played well again, good work-rate and looks to go forward even when playing out of position.

Jonsson - 7 - another good performer today considering he was on thin ice after five minutes, took his goal clinically as well.

Obua - 5 - pretty shite for the most part, a couple of "okay" pushes forward.

Skacel - 7 - better work-rate today I thought and took his goal very well like he does the majority of the time when the ball falls to him in the right area.

Stevenson - 6 - looked alright for the most part and sprayed some good passes around to Skacel, Templeton, and Sutton. Not sure why he was subbed at half-time, though.

Templeton - 6 - hopefully his form is starting to pick up again as he's looked better in recent weeks, some good dribbling today and caused problems.

Sutton - 7 - set up Rudi for the first and it was his good effort which won us the corner we scored our second from, unlucky not to score in the first-half as well.

Mrowiec - 5 - meh.

Taouil - 3 - looked lively and creative when he came on - he seems to play a lot better when he comes on as a sub for some reason.

Robinson - 3 - like above, looked lively and even with very little time he created a good chance.

Even just from the last ten minutes or so Taouil and Robinson done enough to show they should be in the starting eleven.

Next week I would love to see Jonsson, Robinson/Taouil/Stevenson, Skacel, and Templeton start in midfield, but I know it won't happen as Black and Mrowiec will be back in there.

Best performers: McGowan, Kello and Eggy.

Poor games: Hamill, Zaliukas, Webster

Embarrassment of a performance - Kickbacks sweetheart, Stevenson.

I wasn't at the game, so not having a dig - genuine question

why was Stevenson an embarrassment?

pretty much agree with most

wasnt sure where Stevenson was supposed to be playing...poorest game from him, where is his best position?

desperately hope that when Grainger returns McGowan (my MOM) is at right back, maybe Hamill can play right mid?

I find it strange that Webster is getting a fair amount of stick as I thought he done okay in what must have been horrific conditions at times :mellow:

McGowan MOM firstly for his determined run in the first half and for also in the first half his bone crunching challenge :thumbsup:

a special mention to Stevenson too, well done keeping the ball at the drop ball :thumbsup: for a start it could well have been a penalty on Temps so why should we have to give the ball back?

a hard fought win in poor conditions from a team short on confidence and working in very difficult times `MON THE JAMBO`S

wasnt sure where Stevenson was supposed to be playing...poorest game from him, where is his best position?

desperately hope that when Grainger returns McGowan (my MOM) is at right back, maybe Hamill can play right mid?

I`d be tempted to go with a Webster/McGowan centre back pairing

I wasn't at the game, so not having a dig - genuine question

why was Stevenson an embarrassment?

He looked lost and didn't have a clue as to what position he was meant to be playing. Perhaps not his fault but just not good enough for me. Squad player at best.

ToadKiller Dog

Kello-7 as good as ever ,good enough for the EPL

Hamill-4 Poor today still to convince me

Webster-5. all over the place

Zaliukas-4. even more all over the place , Got the bad Zal today .

McGowan-9. Only defender who seemed to be on his job full of energy ,times the tackles well .

Obua-7 thought he was decent passed and moved won headers

Jonsson-8. Getting back to what he is capable of .

Stevenson-4 worst game from him for a long time seemed well short of his usual energy

Rudi-7. Good energy

Templeton-6 mot happening for him never stopped trying

Sutton-6.5 work rate was good ,his turn and shot deserved a goal .

subs:

Mrowiec-5. was involved in one of our best moves and showed he can pass on occasion .

Taouil-4. to light weight at times

Robinson-3. no real time but showed effort

Overall maybe or worst performance for a while more so from our centre backs but result should give a bit of confidence now the monkey of not scoring is off our backs . I dont think Inverness are as bad as all that but really only troubled us because of our mistakes .

On wards and upwards .

maltese jambo

Think people being very very generous in the player ratings. We were atrocious today and should just thank our lucky stars that we have the best keeper in Scotland between our sticks and that the opposition was only slightly worse than we are.

On a day when it was very windy; does it take a genius to play the ball on the ground instead of lumping it up and hoping that our 1 striker who is useless in the air at the best of times brings it down; beats the 3 defenders around him and score? Or try to just whip the ball on top of the goalkeeper from corners or set plays instead of completely wasting them on every occasion bar the one we scored from?

I'm shocked at the level of our performance today; Don't know why we are so reluctant to get the ball out wide when we have guys like Temps sitting on the wing watching the game pass them by. Our performances have been steadily getting poorer since new manager came in and one day we will face a half decent team and they will run riot against us.

I`d be tempted to go with a Webster/McGowan centre back pairing

Said this the other week in the pub and was met with the usual - to young, not good enough, can't drop the captain.... bollox

McGowan has been outstanding in every start he's had this season and would settle into the centre back spot with ease IMO

Get this done Paulo.

desperately hope that when Grainger returns Mcgowan (my MOM) is at right back, maybe Hamill can play right mid?

Or maybe he just doesnt play!

Kello 8 did what was needed

Hamill 2 Not and never have been a fan at all, did vey little right

Webster 6 Not as bad as people are making out

Zal 4 Poor but not helped by the stick he gets especially from section B

Mcgowan 9 Excellent

Temps 7 Productive but chooses the wrong ball regularly

Jonsson 8 Very much back to being the player he once was

Stevenson 6 Although ive never got the huge hype about Ryan, I cant see why people thought he was so bad!

Obua 8 Very good

Skacel 9 Extra points for world class finish, Moral boosting encouragement, encouraging the crowd to get behind the lads and for trying so much harder than usual!

Sutton 8 Isolated at times, may have over scored because ive forgotten what a natural strikers meant to do. Good flick on for Rudi!

Mrowiec 7 Brought calmness and more of an attacking threat than usual

Taouil 6 Productive also

Robinson Not enough time so his rating would be low but confident passing and a good run!

Kello - Some excellent and crucial saves, we could have easily lost today if it wasn't for him - 8

Hamill - Poor and completely uncomfortable at dealing with high balls in the wind, but did push forward well - 5

Webster - At times looked shakey and found it hard to handle Tade - 5

Zal - As above - 5

McGowan - Most assured member of the back 4, which is a little surprising. Like it when he drives forward and he was solid at the back for the most part - 8

Rudi - Typical Rudi, drifted in and out and scored a good goal - 6

Eggert - Good shift in the middle of the park, looked more solid when Mrowiec came on to help him out - 6

Stevenson - Looked like he couldn't be arsed - 3

Obua - Decent today, always looking to get the ball down and play it, and more often than not found a man in maroon - 7

Temps - Thought he was poor today, his first touch was abysmal at time, also needs to stop cutting inside so much - 5

Sutton - Getting better, laid on the first goal and nearly scored a cracker himself, he will come good for us as a focal point if we give him a run in the team - 7

Subs:

Mrowiec - We looked more solid when he came on, without him it seems like we have almost no midfield between our back four and our forwards, just dont ask him to pass much - 6

Taouill - Looked lively and did well but little time to make an impact, I would like to see him given a start next week - 6

Robinson - Had one good run, but no time to do anything else - 4

Kello - 8 saved Zals ase in 1st half

Hamill - 3 absoulutley rubbish today

Webster - 5 1st half outstanding, second awful

Zaliukas - 2 was p!sh

McGowan - 9 defensively brilliant, but he cant dribble to save himself

Stevo - 4 dont think he deserved to be taken off. always works his ass off

Jonsson - 5 was never in the 1st half. slightly better 2nd and got a goal

Obua - 8 didnt really do any thing wrong and won a lot of headers

Rudi - 8 worked hard. couldnt see his goal as i was in the roseburn. looked good though

Temps - 2 was terrible! overhit everything

Sutton - 8 heald the ball up really well, won losts on headers and flick ons. got an assist, and his turna nd shot was just brilliant.

subs:

Mrowiec - 9 played amazing. should be 1st team every week

Taouil - 7 had some good passes and moves

Robinson - not enough time to judge but i think he is so much better than black

finally, i ha to say that these last few games show that we dont need black in our team. he is a walking red card and brings nothing to ourperformances. i would much rather have Mrowiec, Jonsson or Robinson in there!

Kello-7 played well

Hamill-3 Very poor.

Webster-5.It's lousy played CH in that wind.

Zaliukas-4. As above but deducted a point for the unneccessary give-away in the 1st half

McGowan-7. Looks to be the real deal. Shades MOTM for me.

Obua-7 One of the few who didn't lump it up to Sutton. Good game

Jonsson-7. He IS a midfielder. Keep it up.

Stevenson-4 Clueless today. Unlike him !

Rudi-6. Great goal. Kept going

Templeton-6 Unlucky with 2nd half shot. Decision making and final ball still iffy

Sutton- 6 Led the line okay. Good shot but please don't spray high balls at him !

subs:

Mrowiec-5. Good game when he came on.

Taouil-4. Not much time. Kept it on the deck.

Robinson-3. No time

lost in space

Hamill - don't get the hatred for him - I like him, and thought he was ok today - 6 - (from Paranoir Android)

.....................................................................................

Hello Paranoid Android - welcome to the game of football - I hope you enjoy it.

I HATE Hamill. I have been watching Hearts for 40 years - and we have had some great left backs during that time - but not many good right backs.

Hammill is the worst I have seen at right back.

Why?? first of all, he is my height - which is a disadvantage - especially if you cant jump.

Second - his timing is AWFUL. Not just poor - but absolutely terrible. He tackles when he should be pushing the winger out to the wing - and visa versa.

Third - his corners are poor - I think it shows how bad Sergio is that this joker is allowed to take them. In the first half today - he took 2 - one did not get beyond the first man - second went 20 yards beyond the last man (I know it was windy!!). To be fair in the second half - his corners were better.

Fourth - his free kicks are worse than his corners - why is this excuse for a footballer allowed to take any? His free kich today was an example.

Fifth - he is poor at throw ins - he was penalised today for one. i dont know if this was for stealing yardage - or cos the ref was angry at how bad he is!!!!

Tackles - average - but because of timing (see above).........

Overlap runs - - NEVER result in a good cross

First touch - is so bad that it has to be followed by a second and third touch before the ball is under control.

Use of left foot - dont know - never seen him use it.

Ability to take man on - and beat him - I dont think there are any examples of this.

Passing - HURRAY. Today he passed to Temps - who crossed for Eggert to score. This is the best and longest successful pass that Hamill has made this season. It was 6 feet.

Shooting - Please see his goal tally.

JJ was a hero of mine - but the reason he was rightly sacked was because of his summer signings - esp Hamill.

Sergio - For playing hammil - and selecting defensive team (as did Jordan\Levein\Csaba)- looking forward to the summer.

Pheww - glad to get that off my chest.

Problem Officer?

apparently PS wasnt happy with the drop ball situation when stevo didn't pass to ict for fair play.

Treat others as they treat you IMO. They ***** never put the ball out when Temps was obviously in pain so **** them. :)

Hamill - don't get the hatred for him - I like him, and thought he was ok today - 6 - (from Paranoir Android)

.....................................................................................

I HATE Hamill. I have been watching Hearts for 40 years - and we have had some great left backs during that time - but not many good right backs.

Why?? first of all, he is my height - which is a disadvantage - especially if you cant jump.

Second - his timing is AWFUL. Not just poor - but absolutely terrible. He tackles when he should be pushing the winger out to the wing - and visa versa.

Third - his corners are poor - I think it shows how bad Sergio is that this joker is allowed to take them. In the first half today - he took 2 - one did not get beyond the first man - second went 20 yards beyond the last man (I know it was windy!!). To be fair in the second half - his corners were better.

Fourth - his free kicks are worse than his corners - why is this excuse for a footballer allowed to take any? His free kich today was an example.

Fifth - he is poor at throw ins - he was penalised today for one. i dont know if this was for stealing yardage - or cos the ref was angry at how bad he is!!!!

First touch - is so bad that it has to be followed by a second and third touch before the ball is under control.

Ability to take man on - and beat him - I dont think there are any examples of this.

Passing - HURRAY. Today he passed to Temps - who crossed for Eggert to score. This is the best and longest successful pass that Hamill has made this season. It was 6 feet.

JJ was a hero of mine - but the reason he was rightly sacked was because of his summer signings - esp Hamill.

Sergio - For playing hammil - and selecting defensive team (as did Jordan\Levein\Csaba)- looking forward to the summer.

meh, both Thomsons are worse imo

Johanes de Silentio

So you don't remember Steve Hamilton, or Colin More, or Stuart Gauld, or Brian McNiell?

My my!

Spooky ! This could have been cut and paste from any of the numerous Robbie threads of a couple of years back. RB has been a problem for a while . . .

I know this won't be popular, but, Marius Zaliukas is one of the worst footballers I have seen appear in a Hearts jersey with any degree of regularity.

A truly awful football player that is ridiculously supported on here,

Kello - 8 - Must get new contract

Hamill - 4 - average

Webster - 5 - poor day

Zaliukas - 2 - please leave asap and go as far away as possible.

McGowan - 8 - I love him

Skacel - 8 - Another who must get new contract

Jonsson - 8 - Played well today

Obua - 7 - Good show

Templeton - 5 - Poor day

Stevenson - 6 - Not his best but I still like him

Sutton - 7 - He is worth a starting slot

Mrowiec - 5 - Okay

Taouil - 5 - Okay

Robinson - 1 - Can't judge on 2 minutes

lost in space

So you don't remember Steve Hamilton, or Colin More, or Stuart Gauld, or Brian McNiell?

My my!

Steve Hamilton - i didnt think he was too bad - not very mobile tho.

Colin More - Dont remember too much about him - think he was big tho - so maybe HE won a header

Gauld\McNeill - remember the names - but not them - maybe senility has its advantages!!!

before my time so can anyone say how good and who our right backs where in the 90s?

Walter Kidd - perhaps was finished by 90s? Other than return game under the Hamster

Gary Mackay - shunted out to right wing back - huge effort but ruined Gary as a player

Alan McLaren - not his best position but no-one got past him

Shaggy Frail - excellent performances until he got injured - should have had Scotland caps

Gary Locke - very similar situation to Frail - looked excellent until he got injured

Dave McPherson - stop gap, but very experienced by that point and got by

Thomas Flogel - not his best position but showed his class at times

Others like Grant Murray, Stephen Pressley, Fabien Leclerq, Davie Weir got a few games.

Frail was exceptional for half a season mid-90s.

Johanes de Silentio

before my time so can anyone say how good and who our right backs where in the 90s?

Steve Frail - brilliant up until the injury

Gary Locke - pretty good

Fraser Wishart - shite

Grant Murray - good

Dave McPherson - very good

Davie Murie - good

Alan McLaren - triffic

who else?

Walter Kidd - perhaps was finished by 90s? Other than return game under the Hamster

Gary Mackay - shunted out to right wing back - huge effort but ruined Gary as a player

Alan McLaren - not his best position but no-one got past him

Shaggy Frail - excellent performances until he got injured - should have had Scotland caps

Gary Locke - very similar situation to Frail - looked excellent until he got injured

Dave McPherson - stop gap, but very experienced by that point and got by

Thomas Flogel - not his best position but showed his class at times

Others like Grant Murray, Stephen Pressley, Fabien Leclerq, Davie Weir got a few games.

Frail was exceptional for half a season mid-90s.

so by that im guessing that Gary Locke was our last top right back?

Johanes de Silentio

Steve Hamilton - i didnt think he was too bad - not very mobile tho.

Colin More - Dont remember too much about him - think he was big tho - so maybe HE won a header

Gauld\McNeill - remember the names - but not them - maybe senility has its advantages!!!

Then there's also Barasa, Robbie, and Jason Thomson - careful what you wish for.

lost in space

Then there's also Barasa, Robbie, and Jason Thomson - careful what you wish for.

I wish for jason thomson to return in place Of hamill. Never thought that i would want to see the ging back - but he is decent in the air and can tackle. Timing is slightly better that hamill. Use of left peg - just as bad - what do they do in traning?????

I know this won't be popular, but, Marius Zaliukas is one of the worst footballers I have seen appear in a Hearts jersey with any degree of regularity.

A truly awful football player that is ridiculously supported on here,

Where is he ridiculously supported on here? Most folk think he is a decent SPL level central defender, which he is, no worse no better than. He makes mistakes (hence why is at our level)but also does a lot of good defending/driving forward.

The ridiculous comments imo are those who say he is a dreadful football player at our level.

Where is he ridiculously supported on here? Most folk think he is a decent SPL level central defender, which he is, no worse no better than. He makes mistakes (hence why is at our level)but also does a lot of good defending/driving forward.

The ridiculous comments imo are those who say he is a dreadful football player at our level.

He is regularly supported on here.

Absolutely dreadful player, I seriously struggle to think of a centre back that has played more than the odd game for us that was worse. He isn't good enough for Hearts and isn't good enough to be a regular centre back for Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Kello - 7 - one vital save

Hamill - 3 - I think he was involved in the build up to the winner and that was the first and only good thing he did

Webster - 4 - casual and careless, distribution appalling

Zaliukas - 4 - two terrible lapses of concentration, it's not good enough

McGowan - 8 - out of position but terrific attitude

Skacel - 6 - upped workrate in second half and another great finish

Jonsson - 6 - much better when more advanced

Obua - 6 - always on the fringes but did OK

Stevenson - 4 - anonymous, could do with a seat on the bench

Templeton - 5 - cuts inside and runs into a brick wall, hits the byeline and creates a goal - lesson to be learnt?

Sutton - 6 - better workrate than earlier in the season but lacked support

Mrowiec - 6 - has zero flair but knows how to play the defensive midfield role

Taouil - 5 - good sub to bring on when we need to keep the ball

Robinson - on for two minutes and nearly got an assist, I really like the wee man, in fact I think we all do

Pretty much agree with all that I have read.

McGowan, Kello and Jonsson were all very good today.

Skacel, Sutton and Obua did ok.

The rest, maybe not so much, but a win is a win so I'm not complaining.

Hamill does have something about him IMO. I would put him in midfield with Jonsson when Grainger is back, then move McGowan to right back :thumbsup:

Kello-7-not much to do but did it well

Hamill- 7 - No mistakes, a couple of good tackles, and some good dead ball delivery fromcorners

Webster-6-made two boo boos, one at the goal when posted missing

Zaliukas-6-made three boo boos, one at the goal when posted missing

McGowan-8-played very well, worthy of a regular place, though not sure if it would be a LB

Obua-7-Shame he is so one footed.

Jonsson-8- solid ,covered ground and what a super goal.

Stevenson-6-quiet by his standards.

Rudi-8-MOTM made lost of space, looked inetested and what a super goal

Templeton-6-went missing for too long

Sutton-6-His speed is deceptive, he's slower than he looks, only joking, I thought he did ok today.

subs:

Mrowiec-6

Taouil-66

Robinson-0.no time

Problem Officer?

I wish for jason thomson to return in place Of hamill. Never thought that i would want to see the ging back - but he is decent in the air and can tackle. Timing is slightly better that hamill. Use of left peg - just as bad - what do they do in traning?????

:vrface: :Vlad-Stupid:

Sutton was poor imo

:cornette:

Archived