Hibs

Craigieboy

ArthurAxident

Agent Billy Broon your task is complete please clear your desk.

Ah meester **** Fenlol we've been expecting you :thumbsup:

Secret agent Billy Brown - mission achieved!

Wouldn't even jokingly give Billy Brown credit as the guys a ***** as far as i'm concerned and they were rank before he arrived and rank when he left!

kennyblack'sshot

I love how Hibs went one goal up and they must all have been thinking - "This is it, the turnaround starts now". Then 80 mins later - devastation. And a realisation that it doesn't matter who's in charge - they are utter garbage.

I was talking to a Hibs mate and the funny thing is even though he gets some giggles from our plight, he knows that even if we started again in the third division he'd be spending the next three years looking over his shoulder until we're back in the SPL and still dreading every derby.

The smart Hibs fans know their place in the grand scheme of things.

I love how Hibs went one goal up and they must all have been thinking - "This is it, the turnaround starts now". Then 80 mins later - devastation. And a realisation that it doesn't matter who's in charge - they are utter garbage.

You mean 8 minutes don't you?

kennyblack'sshot

:rudi:

:omg!:

:jjyay:

:hibsfud:

Can whoever's in share of smileys do one with all of Hibs last 9 or 10 failures, sorry managers, in a row?

I've just had a text saying- "at least I will have a team to support and you won't when hearts go out of business. we won't get relegated anyway" :vrface: It's all they have to cling on to.

Nucky Thompson

I've just had a text saying- "at least I will have a team to support and you won't when hearts go out of business. we won't get relegated anyway" :vrface: It's all they have to cling on to.

What a fecking ###### :lol:

Problem Officer?

Just looking at their next six fixtures - it's looking very tough for them.

Motherwell (a)

Rangers (h)

Aberdeen (a)

Dundee Utd (a)

Inverness CT (h)

Hearts (h)

The twelfth man gimp will be calling for his head in NO TIME.

20300118.jpg

"Thanks for the tour of the stadium Rod, that new stand looks good, even if it does look a little like a bus shelter. What's it like on matchdays?"

"Pretty much as you see it now Pat."

What a fecking ###### :lol:

More from a different pal:

"That was brutal :'( I hope paddy fenlon's a good manager...:'("

"I despair for us. Nobody seems to know what to do when the ball comes to them. Osbourne impressed me again. And I hate to admit it but lewis stevenson played well. Apart from that. pffft. Griffiths? Riordan mark 2, minus the ability. And wotherspoon- wtf? What is it he's supposed to bring to the team? I despair. Thank feck Aberdeen are gash as well. Harrumph."

:pleasing:

Motherwell (a) 0 points

Rangers (h) 0 points

Aberdeen (a) 1 point

Dundee Utd (a) 0 points

Inverness CT (h) 1 point

Hearts (h) 0 points

:smugger:

Problem Officer?

Just looking at their next six fixtures - it's looking very tough for them.

Motherwell (a)

Rangers (h)

Aberdeen (a)

Dundee Utd (a)

Inverness CT (h)

Hearts (h)

The twelfth man gimp will be calling for his head in NO TIME.

From hibs.net:-

"The fact that those forthcoming games against absolutely rubbish nonentities fill us trepidation to the extent they can be viewed as 'scary', shows me how far we've fallen. But that's exactly what they are for this garbage team we've got. We urgently need a new manager with a game plan and who can bring a couple of talented, committed players and indetify some youngsters who are ready to step up." :rofl:

And the icing on the cake:-

"Then that round of fixtures would become what they be for a club like Hibs - a cakewalk." :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Absolute rockets. :rofl:

Everybody loves Baz

The Ex ?

Archived