Raith Watch.

The Comedian

ohwhenthegearts

how many Jambos do they now have on loan 4 or 5? should change their name to Raith of Midlothian

Hannibal Lecter

All 3 of Raith's goals so far today have come from on loan Hearts players. Holt, Prychynenko and Smith.

Northernsoulboy01

All 3 of Raith's goals so far today have come from on loan Hearts players. Holt, Prychynenko and Smith.

Just brilliant. Looking forward to seeing these lads next year. :thumbsup:

if three hearts youngsters played that will for a crap team like raith, just imagine how good we'll be with 11 youngsters in our team come january. Another masterstroke for President Romanov.

Gregory House M.D.

Is that the Hill that used to be in the u19's too?

Think Seans at Berwick Rangers.

Footballfirst

From the Raith FanTalk site

Ya beauty!

I told you's we were only 7 or 8 players short of being a decent side. icon_wink.gif

Seriously though we've been crying out all season on the terraces for width and pace in the midfield and up front, looks like some has arrived at last.

I hope they stay there as our 'I was a manager @ Sporting Lisbon' plays shite like The Pole & Black (not racist) Romanov fcuk off and take your useless manager with you.........ninja.gif

From the Raith forum before the game:

"I hope i am wrong but i don't see how these 3 youngsters are going to turn things around. Have any of these guys even started a senior game?"

:pleasing:

From the Raith forum before the game:

"I hope i am wrong but i don't see how these 3 youngsters are going to turn things around. Have any of these guys even started a senior game?"

:pleasing:

Classic "egg on face" that one!

Quote from a Raith fan on P&B:

Much, MUCH better. All three of the new Jambos had excellent debuts, and Denis played a good game as well. Holt looks like a very good wee player, Smith was the quietest of the three but scored a screamer and had a hand in the first, and Walker is a very direct runner who combined superbly with Baird for the second and beat numerous men throughout. All three look good propsects based on that showing. Confident, technically sound players.

Been speaking to my rovers supporting mate and he has been raving about holt thinks he is a class act who never stopped running all game

Been speaking to my rovers supporting mate and he has been raving about holt thinks he is a class act who never stopped running all game

.............also what everyone who watches the U19's think!

I was at the Raith game, (Don't ask)

Either Walker or Smith set up the first goal for Holt, it was quite funny the cross game in, Holt was coming in at the back post slipped, went the into the feotal position and then headed the ball in while on the ground.

Holt missed a sitter just after half time after being set up by Smith.

Then Denis scored after being set up by Walker.

Holt went off to a standing ovation, then finally Smith cut in from the right and let a stoater go to fly past the Accies keeper.

Overall I thought Jamie Walker played better than Jason but all the loanees looked good although the standard overall wasn't the greatest but in conclusion it was an entertaining game.

Archived