Frank McGarvey on the radio

stirlingshirejambo

stirlingshirejambo

Did anyone hear this complete waste of a life on Off the Ball. Audience were asked to say what the words St Mirren means to them. A Hearts fan said something along lines of lying down. The snivelling scum bag McGarvey talked about Hearts throwing it away with robbo missing a 2 on 1 when through on keeper. I must have missed that but more to the point he couldn't bring himself to mention his part in the day's events. Just managed to avoid the question. Perhaps he was raging as he had his money on Robbo scoring saying as he's never ever backed a winner

Prince Buaben

He's has to be Gay, he's certainly a cheat :down:

Sounds like it. Talking about cuddling men and giving davie provan kiss.

Also did you here that other boy getting mixed up with tramps new managers name.

Nelly Terraces

Anyone mind the game in about 85 when he came over the shed to take a corner and hail of coins rained down on the horrid little blunt, his face was a picture, looked horrified and legged it out the danger zone.

Gorgie Rules.:thumbsup:

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

Anyone mind the game in about 85 when he came over the shed to take a corner and hail of coins rained down on the horrid little blunt, his face was a picture, looked horrified and legged it out the danger zone.

Hard as **** you lot.

:vrface:

Pleasing to see that his life is now a succession of Tennents Super-induced, doubly incontinent, shop doorway dwelling comas.

He reeks of pish and failure.

One of my favourite JKB threads was about the chap who booted the living daylights out of him in a 6 a side game or something. He should be awarded an OBE for Services to Humanity :thumbsup:

Booting the living daylights is pushing it a bit.A couple of good punches would be more accurate.And,while not condoning such behaviour,let it be known that the lad in question has been bought an alcoholic beverage or two after the event.:whistling:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Please delete the thread Mods. Not because of the content but seeing that name on the board gives me the dry boak.

At the very least, censor the title!

Given he has fallen on hard financial times thanks to the booze and gambling in the past, I would not be at all surprised that should this situation ever happen again, Mr McGarvey might be offering the tabloids or any other media outlet that for a nominal fee a fuller account than he has given in the past of what happened that day at Love Street might be made available.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Given he has fallen on hard financial times thanks to the booze and gambling in the past, I would not be at all surprised that should this situation ever happen again, Mr McGarvey might be offering the tabloids or any other media outlet that for a nominal fee a fuller account than he has given in the past of what happened that day at Love Street might be made available.

Hopefully, that is the case. He might like Bar-L for free board and lodgings. thumbsup.gif

Guess The Crowd

He also came out with this beauty...

'If Alex Ferguson had stayed with St Mirren, we would definitely have won the league...' :o

Alba gu Brath

McGarvey? Who cares. We threw it away, that's all that counts. St Mirren could have laid down all year but it was in our hands.

Gay? Gay? I ask you!! The bloody trumpet couldn't (allegedly) wait to get into the Celtic bath after the game.If he wants to make some money just sell the pictures of him blowing them all off to theNOW. Now MODS get this odious twats name of this site please

scots civil war

He looks awful like Henry Smith in that photo!

should be `he looks like an awful henry smith`.........if henry smith`s face was made of wax and was tending to his oven whilst making summat for his dinner,then maybe ueah,yeah

Hard as **** you lot.

:vrface:

Like it or not, that was the way football was back then. It was an experience and a pleasure following the famous back then - might be difficult to imagine if you're used to all seated stadia, rustling sweetie papers and singing from song sheets handed out by the state - but I tell you something..you missed yourself!

Like it or not, that was the way football was back then. It was an experience and a pleasure following the famous back then - might be difficult to imagine if you're used to all seated stadia, rustling sweetie papers and singing from song sheets handed out by the state - but I tell you something..you missed yourself!

I don't think I'll ever miss being in a group of several hundred adults, throwing objects at one person, regardless of how disgusting an individual he might be.

Hard cases.

Given St Liedown's results that season it isn't difficult to come to the conclusion that Sellik had an easier time of it than any other team that they had played.

Remember we could still have been crowned Champions if there hadn't been such a GD swing in Sellik's favour on that day.

All it took was a few so-called professional players giving less than 75% and hey presto - Sellik knock in 5.

Yes, we had it in our own hands to clinch it...Sellik needed (and I firmly believe got) the assistance required to ensure they did what they needed to do.

I don't think I'll ever miss being in a group of several hundred adults, throwing objects at one person, regardless of how disgusting an individual he might be.

Hard cases.

I'm not condoning coin throwing but it's a fact that was the way the game was. In the 1950s, a half time charity collection consisted of 2 guys walking round the park with a blanket and fans threw coins onto it. People managed to survive in the days before elf 'n' safety and "life-coaches"..you know.

Rudolf's Mate

McGarvey? Who cares. We threw it away, that's all that counts. St Mirren could have laid down all year but it was in our hands.

I used to tell people the story of how they lay down etc however about 12 months ago I finally seen the goals for THAT game and it left me feeling that it was really our own doing. Hate to say it but it looked to me like they carved them open at every opportunity.

I remember Davie Provan & Davie Cooper getting the same treatment. God bless the corner and Alex Macdonald's casual army!!

I used to tell people the story of how they lay down etc however about 12 months ago I finally seen the goals for THAT game and it left me feeling that it was really our own doing. Hate to say it but it looked to me like they carved them open at every opportunity.

See if you can locate the highlights of St Mirren's game the week before. It was at Tannadice and their defence and midfield were a lot more solid than they would be seven days later. St Mirren on that day did what only one team - Heart of Midlothian - were able to do that season: win a league match at Tannadice. By doing so in that 2-1 win, any hope that Dundee United had of winning the title was extinguished.

Has he? :woot:

Great to hear.

I bear no ill will to Albert Kidd, he was just doing what he was paid to do. As for the likes of Mcgarvey and St Mirren I hope they all rot in hell for a very long time

jambos are go!

It was JC who wasted a great opportunity when he and Robbo were two against Jim Duffy through indecision. It was our best chance but we did not sparkle that day to be honest

did he not take the coins and put them on a 3 legged horse?

It was JC who wasted a great opportunity when he and Robbo were two against Jim Duffy through indecision. It was our best chance but we did not sparkle that day to be honest

That lack of spark was probably down to the virus that hit the squad that week.

Did anyone hear this complete waste of a life on Off the Ball. Audience were asked to say what the words St Mirren means to them. A Hearts fan said something along lines of lying down. The snivelling scum bag McGarvey talked about Hearts throwing it away with robbo missing a 2 on 1 when through on keeper. I must have missed that but more to the point he couldn't bring himself to mention his part in the day's events. Just managed to avoid the question. Perhaps he was raging as he had his money on Robbo scoring saying as he's never ever backed a winner

I heard the wee ****, he was full of him self, he should be ringing bells the good looking wee c##t that he is.

Booting the living daylights is pushing it a bit.A couple of good punches would be more accurate.And,while not condoning such behaviour,let it be known that the lad in question has been bought an alcoholic beverage or two after the event.:whistling:

You are as always Boab correct, 1 kick to the back of the legs, 2 good punches and an attempted head butt before a headlock and then getting dragged off.

:thumbsup:

You are as always Boab correct, 1 kick to the back of the legs, 2 good punches and an attempted head butt before a headlock and then getting dragged off.

:thumbsup:

Miss the bus today wee man , I was wondering when you would pop up when I seen the thread title :P

That lack of spark was probably down to the virus that hit the squad that week.

Ah yes,that and a Jambo Ref didn't give us a pen or Kenny Black should've fouled A Kidd before the first goal and bla,bla,bla...doesn't really matter now but the virus that hit us in the run upto Dens was maybe down to nerves aswel.

Miss the bus today wee man , I was wondering when you would pop up when I seen the thread title :P

Did indeed mate! Stuck on a train into town so had to take the wheels instead. Was hungover to hell as well........... Not good.

Floyd - I've offered it every year since we've been on jkb , but if you ever need a pint, it's on me! You've not went into the full graphic detail of before tho....

P

Diadora Van Basten

St Mirren hadn't lost by more than two goals all season but were five down by half time due to this little ****.

Glad he is a **** head aint karma a *****.

Did indeed mate! Stuck on a train into town so had to take the wheels instead. Was hungover to hell as well........... Not good.

Had a similar problem with trains today , two cancelled then had to jump a taxi just in time for bus and a chat wi Gilbert :ninja:

john brownlee

Did we throw it away? That's an emotive phrase, but it was in our own hands and we failed to grasp it. :ninja:

no

if you were around at the time you would have known there was more to it than juat Hearts threw/blue it.

john brownlee

three things that day that flecks your theory

eye seaka yur langweage

Archived