Mhanks tickets

Locky

Problem Officer?

I wonder how long it will be before posts like "I've never been to that place since <insert year> because of <insert incident> and am no goin back."

etc, etc.

Game only 2 weeks away but still no word on the tickets? Anyone know anything?

Not sure, although i was at Parkhead on Wednesday night and can confirm the fact that there is a shedload of "seats" in the away-end that are smashed/non existent.

There was only about 150 pars fans so it made very little difference. Earlier in the season the Aberdeen fans were getting ordered by stewards/police to sit down despite the fact there was no seat! I think that ended with a fair few getting horsed out.

Should be interesting.

Not sure, although i was at Parkhead on Wednesday night and can confirm the fact that there is a shedload of "seats" in the away-end that are smashed/non existent.

There was only about 150 pars fans so it made very little difference. Earlier in the season the Aberdeen fans were getting ordered by stewards/police to sit down despite the fact there was no seat! I think that ended with a fair few getting horsed out.

Should be interesting.

It's been like that for ages. There'll likely not be more than 500 Hearts fans max so it won't make much difference.

Should be interesting.

I can't remember the last time there were actually seats in half the upper part of the away pillar, sorry section, in that shitehole.

I love the trips through there ! there and Easter Road are the highlights of the season

100% pure hatred from start to finish

Game only 2 weeks away but still no word on the tickets? Anyone know anything?

From what I have heard Celtic are wanting guarantees we will pay them the ticket money over or will sell the tickets direct to Hearts fans instead. Hibs are apparently also considering selling the tickets direct to Hearts fans as well as a result of our current financial situation. Not good if this is true.

From what I have heard Celtic are wanting guarantees we will pay them the ticket money over or will sell the tickets direct to Hearts fans instead. Hibs are apparently also considering selling the tickets direct to Hearts fans as well as a result of our current financial situation. Not good if this is true.

bullshit+detector+1.gif

I wonder how long it will be before posts like "I've never been to that place since <insert year> because of <insert incident> and am no goin back."

etc, etc.

well here it is i would rather have a night out in kabul with the talliban .

So, the posters who posted information about Hibs and Celtic doing this, and were then ridiculed, were actually in the know!!!

...aaaand there goes the last decent league away.

No wonder no one goes any more.

Absolutely agree mate. Maybe not with the last decent away, I prefer Easter Road by a large margin, but with having to mess about with forms and stuff I definitely agree that it puts fans off. If I hadn't already committed to buying tickets for my Dad and a couple of folk from up north for this I wouldn't have bothered.

Well, I might just be missing a Celtic away game then. And that is not something I have done very often in my life. Think it is really bad form for Celtic to do this. Get treated like 3rd class citizens there at the best of times so why bloody bother! The money I have saved by not going will be spent in the Hearts shop buying Xmas presents instead.

I am pretty sure that SPL rules state Hearts must get the chance to sell the tickets so we have declined too I would guess. I'd imagine both Hibs and Celtic are playing the smartarse and demanding Hearts pay all the tickets up front and sell them on therefore passing all the risk on-to hearts of non sold tickets as well as meaning we have to pay before the money hits our bank account. I trust we will return this favour.

I can see why we would refuse this as in the case of Celtic we probably won't sell them all and lose money and in the case of Hibs we are probably talking a high 5 figure sum which we may not have as available cashflow or simply not want to give to them 6 weeks before the game.

It's a win win for hearts as we don't have any the hassle or admin costs of selling the tickets and of course Hibs and Celtic will be hard pushed to blame us for any resultant trouble at the game if they controlled the ticket sales.

The fans could do some sort of protest and boycott the games but this isn't really feasible as who wants to miss a derby game but I am sure we can all ensure we make it as difficult and costly for Hibs and Celtic as we can.

I'm still not convinced Hibs will do the same thing. This looks to me to be a rather petty reaction to us limiting their allocation and using heavier policing when Celtic visit (however justified it may be). There is little or no trouble in Glasgow when we visit, there simply aren't enough Hearts fans relative to the police presence and sheer volume of Celtic fans, and this whole process I feel is totally unjustified, and will succeed not in weeding out numpties but putting off the normal people who just want to go to the football without having their character interrogated.

There hasn't been any real trouble surrounding the Edinburgh derby for absolutely ages, and I can see no reason why Hibs wouldn't trust Hearts to use the loyalty points system successfully as we have done for years now.

Anyone saying it's to do with money worries

:bitchplease:

We sell direct to their fans, so just a bit tit for tat imo.

But we sell direct to their fans as they want paid for sell the tickets themselves. They bullied the rest of the league into it but at least we made a stand. Their actions here are totally different.

Apologies Bobo - it would appear I was wrong in this thumbsup.gif

I'm still not convinced Hibs will do the same thing. This looks to me to be a rather petty reaction to us limiting their allocation and using heavier policing when Celtic visit (however justified it may be). There is little or no trouble in Glasgow when we visit, there simply aren't enough Hearts fans relative to the police presence and sheer volume of Celtic fans, and this whole process I feel is totally unjustified, and will succeed not in weeding out numpties but putting off the normal people who just want to go to the football without having their character interrogated.

There hasn't been any real trouble surrounding the Edinburgh derby for absolutely ages, and I can see no reason why Hibs wouldn't trust Hearts to use the loyalty points system successfully as we have done for years now.

Anyone saying it's to do with money worries

:bitchplease:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15899812.stm

Fermit the Krog

I assume Celtic will be doing/already do the same with Rangers given their current financial position?

If not, why not?

I assume Celtic will be doing/already do the same with Rangers given their current financial position?

If not, why not?

that isn't really our concern is it?

We sell direct to their fans, so just a bit tit for tat imo.

It could actually be exactly that. :unsure:

They don't like that it means they have no control who gets tickets, and will doubtless be spitting nails that they could find their Club in trouble over the behaviour of fans they can't regulate.

Perhaps it suits them not to be the only Club in that position, and more so if it's not their Siamese twin? :unsure:

I did post yesterday telling you Celtic would sell direct to Hearts fans and Hibs are planning to do the same. The reason as I said yesterday is because they have not had assurances from Hearts that we will pay them the ticket money on time.

By The Light..

Celtic concessions are U16 not U18, pretty crap deal.

Then they want you to fill in form and sign it and email it, eh? :unsure::blink:

Or put all your credit card details on it and post it :down:

Mhanky mob

Celtic concessions are U16 not U18, pretty crap deal.

Then they want you to fill in form and sign it and email it, eh? :unsure::blink:

Or put all your credit card details on it and post it :down:

Mhanky mob

I've decided through all this shite that I can't be arsed now. Feck sending that mhob my bank details. Mind you dealers don't really accept cards anyway.

By The Light..

I emailed them the form, but didn't put any CC details on it!

I just wrote that I was not not sending credit card details on email as it was not secure, please phone me on tel number, they did next day and I got the tx, easy.

I missed their call and they asked me to phone 0871 226 1888 Opt 1 then Opt 2

You could prob just phone that number without bothering about a form.

Archived