Eurovox or others

stew mc

Think Virgin are changin the channel frequencies mate and the eurovox is tryin to pick it up. It is meant to happen every so often.

Think Virgin are changin the channel frequencies mate and the eurovox is tryin to pick it up. It is meant to happen every so often.

think this time its different,eurovox will find updates automatically,starviews wil have to be re-flashed when updates are made available

Has anyones 'BOX' packed in:mad: or is it a problem with Virgin Media???

My (Virgin Media) technical friend said they have changed the 'Key Codes' which would result in these dodgy illegal boxes to stop functioning unless you have the correct new keys.

My (Virgin Media) technical friend said they have changed the 'Key Codes' which would result in these dodgy illegal boxes to stop functioning unless you have the correct new keys.

New Key Codes Found:)

Has anyones 'BOX' packed in:mad: or is it a problem with Virgin Media???

I guess you wouldn't have this problem if you simply used your virgin box !

New Key Codes Found:)

Did it do it automatically or u get them manuelly?

If so manuelly... Does one care to enlighten me please??

Mark_Mywords
It has changed again 2day a new fix available asap

ps u have to do it via remote.

New ones available.

Jed The Jedi

For the Starview versions, Mark 1 gonna need new software Mark 2 (The Box) fixed, Mark 3 Super Box, never went down.;)

I have a Eurovox can you tell me how i go about up dating the codes/keys for that one

its quite simple, use your remote to press menu then press the yellow buttom that says text at the bottom of the remote and then put in the code as i wrote earlier.

its quite simple, use your remote to press menu then press the yellow buttom that says text at the bottom of the remote and then put in the code as i wrote earlier.

ok i have done this and still have nothing coming up????

ok i have done this and still have nothing coming up????

hmm stange , did you press save after you done the code . are you on virgin media and not NTL?

hmm stange , did you press save after you done the code . are you on virgin media and not NTL?

On VM i am sure these codes are for starview only???? might be wrong.

On VM i am sure these codes are for starview only???? might be wrong.

there defo for eurovox, i put the code in earlier on it worked

there defo for eurovox, i put the code in earlier on it worked

ok i have went into my list of codes and dont have one for Telewest all i have is a list of numbers E21-M23 if you could count down and let me know where the telewest one is i can go in and change it.

cheers

Dean Winchester

If anyone needs help setting it up again then PM me. Got it working tonight in time for 2nd half of the footie ;)

Eurovox Only*

ok i have went into my list of codes and dont have one for Telewest all i have is a list of numbers E21-M23 if you could count down and let me know where the telewest one is i can go in and change it.

cheers

type in google big maq and download the tool bar . you get all the latest codes for every type of box and service provider.

cheers guys for the heads up eventually got it working last night about 12am:confused::confused:

your box will cut out today probz.i downloaded the BigMAQ toolbar and it gives you the latest codes for everyday :)

Dean Winchester
your box will cut out today probz.i downloaded the BigMAQ toolbar and it gives you the latest codes for everyday :)

Checked that earlier when they did but it didnt have em, found another one on a forum that worked tho :rolleyes:

Yeah i have done this also and done the new ones for today. the Starview has new software coming tonight so hopefully the Eurovox will have the same in the next couple of days. will keep you posted.New codes posted today @1630 for both boxes

If anyone needs help setting it up again then PM me. Got it working tonight in time for 2nd half of the footie ;)

Eurovox Only*

hi mate can you pm me code for eurovox,cheers

Yeah i have done this also and done the new ones for today. the Starview has new software coming tonight so hopefully the Eurovox will have the same in the next couple of days. will keep you posted.New codes posted today @1630 for both boxes

ok cheers. how are they going to get the software to the box?

Dean Winchester
ok cheers. how are they going to get the software to the box?

You have to connect it to your PC via USB and update the firmware yourself.

New software now out for the Starviews, works a treat.:)

You won't know that until the keys change and see if it autorolls. :)

Jed The Jedi
You won't know that until the keys change and see if it autorolls. :)

According to my source there has been a key change since the software came out;)

According to my source there has been a key change since the software came out;)

Thought the last keychange was friday ? Did the new software not come out after that keychange ?

Either way it aint to much hassle to change a couple of keys. ;)

Jed The Jedi
Thought the last keychange was friday ? Did the new software not come out after that keychange ?

Either way it aint to much hassle to change a couple of keys. ;)

I had the software on Friday mate, and your right its not much of a hassle changing the keys but even less hassle taking 5 minutes to reflash. I will keep you posted on how the new software is holding up.

Archived