Next Five Games

willie wallace

willie wallace

How many points will we get in the next 5 games to help make it a really good Christmas.We have Inverness,St.Johnstone,Dunfermline and Motherwell at home with Celtic at Parkhead in between.This is a great chance to get our season back on track and lift the spirits again after all the recent bad publicity.

I am going for 13 points[i am not usually this optimistic]and the best Christmas present this year.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

10. We should be looking to win the next 3 home games comfortably. Our home form under Sergio suggests this should be possible. Celtic away will be a difficult game and one I don't expect us to get anything from, but it will be the manager's first game in Glasgow so it will be interesting to see how he approaches it. Motherwell have been in excellent form so far and that will be a tough game. A point wouldn't be a bad result but it wouldn't surprise me if we lost the game. Three home wins in a row leading up to that may change things though.

The White Cockade

we'll be lucky to get more than a couple of points from 0-0 draws

Relegation battle beckons imo

Do we get a bonus point for beating Celtic away?

We are the Hearts. We will get the extra point just for being awesome. :)

Unless we can remember where the big mesh thing is then the absolute max we can get is 5 points, all through 0-0 draws.

How many points will we get in the next 5 games to help make it a really good Christmas.We have Inverness,St.Johnstone,Dunfermline and Motherwell at home with Celtic at Parkhead in between.This is a great chance to get our season back on track and lift the spirits again after all the recent bad publicity.

I am going for 13 points[i am not usually this optimistic]and the best Christmas present this year.

All depends if the players get paid :whistling:

IMO we were very unlucky to lose to both Rangers & Kilmarnock at home.

So I am going for 12 points from 4 home wins agains ICT, St Johnstone, Dunfermline & Motherwell.

Dont expect anything from Parkhead.

By The Light..

IMO we were very unlucky to lose to both Rangers & Kilmarnock at home.

So I am going for 12 points from 4 home wins agains ICT, St Johnstone, Dunfermline & Motherwell.

Dont expect anything from Parkhead.

as above except one tough draw and 1 nil, so 7 points :down:

INVERNESS 1-1

ST JOHNSTONE 0-0

DUNFERMLINE 2-0

MOTHERWELL 0-2

CELTIC 2-0

TOTAL = 5pts

Grumpy.

Snake Plissken

One game at a time, can't take anything for granted, we've no divine right to win games etc joyless cliches etc

Oh wait, I'm still in possession of my testicles...

I'll say 10 points.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Beat inverness and dunfermline(marginally)

Beat of celtic and motherwell.

Draw with st johnstone.

Snake Plissken

9. Draw Inverness, Motherwell and.... Parkhead.

Is it just me that feels that ICT are a jinx team for us?

We've drawn three in a row but they've only beaten us three times in the SPL.

We've won six of the last nine games against them and haven't been beaten by Inverness since 2007, the game Lee Wallace went in goals.

Archived