Payment holiday

Colonel Kurtz

Between them the board of directors - Roman Romanov, Sergei Fedotovas, Julia Goncaruk and Vitalijus Vasiliauskas received a total of ?52,000 from Hearts in the year to June 2010, up by 170% on the previous year.

Wonder how much time each of them spent on Hearts to pick that up? Why isn't the Chairman/Interim Chief Executive sorting out the problems at Hearts with his inability to pay wages?

SACK THE BOARD

Charlie-Brown

Between them the board of directors - Roman Romanov, Sergei Fedotovas, Julia Goncaruk and Vitalijus Vasiliauskas received a total of ?52,000 from Hearts in the year to June 2010, up by 170% on the previous year.

Wonder how much time each of them spent on Hearts to pick that up? Why isn't the Chairman/Interim Chief Executive sorting out the problems at Hearts with his inability to pay wages?

SACK THE BOARD

You could always petition a motion for an EGM to oust the board although with UBIG in control of 98% of the equity that's probably an exercise in futility?

Maybe you'd be better asking Go-West-Jambo how you can start donating ?20 per month to fight the good fight? :thumbsup:

You could always petition a motion for an EGM to oust the board although with UBIG in control of 98% of the equity that's probably an exercise in futility?

Maybe you'd be better asking Go-West-Jambo how you can start donating ?20 per month to fight the good fight? :thumbsup:

:lol:

I find it incredible with the awful shape that the company are in that this bunch of jokers are trousering ?52k per year and (with the exception of the odd comment from Fedotovas) have nothing to say to the other shareholders/customers of the company, with of course the worst example being the Chairman/Interim Chief Executive.

The Pieman was criticised for taking a wage from Hearts. He at least worked at Hearts. This bunch are taking a lot of money for very little. Couple of hundred season tickets paying for that bunch.

I fail to see the logic in your argument that Hearts are in a worse position than we were under the Pieman.

Has Vlad been paying himself a six figure salary? Has Vlad been awarding himself a pension from Hearts? Has Vlad been claiming expenses from Hearts? Has Vlad become an SFA blazer and jaunted off round the world to Scotland games? Does Vlad have a Hearts company car?

The main difference between then and now is that we have an owner with enough money to personally clear the entire debt, if he wanted to.

If he tries to leave Hearts saddled with a huge debt then that's when it will all kick off in our support.

To start moaning and groaning now is premature because

A. We don't know that he really wants to sell

B. There is nobody out there interested in buying us

Until either of those change then there's not really going to any major changes apart from the clubs high earners, and some would say under performers, being released and replaced with youngsters from our academy. This is exactly what every other team in the SPL is having to do apart from the OF. And after watching 3 seasons of journeymen SPL players picking up big wages the change can't come quick enough for me.

I trust that's a balanced enough view for you?

My fear is although you put forward a reasonable defence just now ( one which I don't agree with by the way)as the weeks and months go by I think you will struggle to keep your argument going.

I think by the time Romanov is finished with us the Pieman will seem like an angel.

SACK THE BOARD

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spl/hearts_interest_played_down_as_ukio_given_assurance_1_1974832

Vitas Vasiliauskas, the Governor of the Bank of Lithuania, said yesterday: ?I want to reassure everybody that today we speak about the problem of just one bank, and it is Snoras.

?And I want to reassure once more that Ukio Bankas has large liquid assets.

?I met with the executives of all banks, including the executives of Ukio Bankas, on Thursday and I can assure that Ukio Bankas today does not have any problems similar to those faced by Snoras

:interesting:

Ah, the old fall back quote when facts aren't available!!!

As has been discussed on here numerous times the sale of Tynecastle to Cala would ONLY have repaid the debt if the council agreed to allow the MAXIMUM number of flats Cala wanted to build to be built. And then obviously Cala would needed to have sold them all. But don't let little things like facts get in the way eh?

The Pieman is still the WORST owner Hearts have ever had, history will judge him on that, even if you don't want to believe it.

Oh you don't half talk pish,the pie man NEVER EVER OWNED HEARTS.

A. We don't know that he really wants to sell

B. There is nobody out there interested in buying us

That, in a nutshell, is the problem because-

A. He has already said he wants out. It's one of the few things he's ever said that I actually believe.

B. While there maybe people interested in buying I doubt there will be anybody willing to pay enough to minimise his losses to an acceptable level for him.

That leaves the club in an almost impossible position. While he may have enough money to clear the debt (but not pay the wages) I doubt even you believe he will. The brown stuff is going to hit the fan, it's just a matter of when.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That, in a nutshell, is the problem because-

A. He has already said he wants out. It's one of the few things he's ever said that I actually believe.

B. While there maybe people interested in buying I doubt there will be anybody willing to pay enough to minimise his losses to an acceptable level for him.

That leaves the club in an almost impossible position. While he may have enough money to clear the debt (but not pay the wages) I doubt even you believe he will. The brown stuff is going to hit the fan, it's just a matter of when.

This is Vlad's dilemma though, not ours.

As for your last point, while Vlad pursues an unreasonable price for B, he has to avoid administration at all costs.

Archived