Scottish Football Petition on Saving our game

JamboX2

....a senior, well respected individual, who wants reform lead a campaign for it. Could be between the SPL, SFL, Fans, Managers, Players, Boards, Clubs, for anyone who wants to see real change and reform based around an expanded top league, fairer allocation of funds and a focus on youth development and bringing punters back to games. It seems the only way that guys like Neil Doncaster and the Old Firm would ever listen...and even then they wouldn't act. Worth a punt?

....a senior, well respected individual, who wants reform lead a campaign for it. Could be between the SPL, SFL, Fans, Managers, Players, Boards, Clubs, for anyone who wants to see real change and reform based around an expanded top league, fairer allocation of funds and a focus on youth development and bringing punters back to games. It seems the only way that guys like Neil Doncaster and the Old Firm would ever listen...and even then they wouldn't act. Worth a punt?

I'd imagine not if they wouldn't act anyway.

A questionnaire's been done with over 80% wanting league expansion, it was promptly ignored. A petition would follow the same pattern, sadly.

Scottish football's goosed.:down:

Gregory House M.D.

Think my next season ticket will have "Stretford End" on the front after Doncasters latest shite. The games up. Why pay ?410 a year to see that shite when an extra ?150 will get you EPL football in an Elite stadium with a HT pint?

Think my next season ticket will have "Stretford End" on the front after Doncasters latest shite. The games up. Why pay ?410 a year to see that shite when an extra ?150 will get you EPL football in an Elite stadium with a HT pint?

Because I'm a Hearts supporter?

Everybody loves Baz

Because I'm a Hearts supporter?

Aye, But HGW is a Man Utd fan just like his mate Blackie dontcaknow ?

jamboinglasgow

I would sign up to something like that, as long as its not one that looks to the future of Scottish football by looking backwards (i.e. saying football in the decades was great lets just do that.) though that is not to say that somethings done then should not be brought back now, just Scottish football has to modernise as well and to bring in bigger crowds may require one or two things that Scottish football traditionalists may not like.

Though for those who are interested, the SFA are the ones leading better change in Scottish football,

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/161575-sfa-push-spl-sfl-merger-play-offs-pyramid-system/

Archived