Paul Reid

RoyCropper

I thought this was about the central defensive prodigy that Rangers signed a few years back.

On topic, I haven't seen this dude before, but saw John Rowbotham a week past Sunday and he was tremendous.

Gregory House M.D.

"About as much chance of staying up as an erection in Susan Boyles bedroom" :lol:

His Rooney was too Gerrardy for me.

Levein, McCall and Cowan are excellent and his Steven Craigan is pretty good too. I think his Billy Dodds could be changed into a not bad Neil McCann.

I thought this was about the central defensive prodigy that Rangers signed a few years back.

On topic, I haven't seen this dude before, but saw John Rowbotham a week past Sunday and he was tremendous.

Was that not Brian Reid the Ayr utd manager your thinking off BH?

Drylaw Hearts

His best one was....

"Are there any Rangers fans in ? Well I was going to wind you up but I think I'll let HMRC do that"

:)

Does he do the stuff for Off The Ball? If not he should and they should bring back the bigger segments of impressions they used to have a few years ago.

His impressions are spot on :thumbsup:

Just as above, needs some more humour into the act and it could be something thatis good to watch on a reglar basis...

Glad he wasn't asked to do Csaba....we might have been in for a long night :woot:

Seen him at Gilmerton BC a few weeks ago. Different class and cheered everyone up after having to listen to the slavering McAvennie.

seen this guy at a few dinners and he is brilliant. He is (or used to be) a full time employee at Dundee Utd. That is when he prefected his Craig Levein impersonation

stirlingshirejambo

Seen him at Gilmerton BC a few weeks ago. Different class and cheered everyone up after having to listen to the slavering McAvennie.

Correct he was excellent really had the room captivated

McAvennie was very dissapointing

Correct he was excellent really had the room captivated

McAvennie was very dissapointing

To be fair, Jonathan Watson's McAvennie is a lot better than the real thing.

18Jambo_dave74

My mate was watching this on his laptop the other day when I came into the room - thought at first that it was Craig Levein being interviewed.

Good to hear him do impressions that are a bit different to the usual ones folk do.

Fort Vallance

His best one was....

"Are there any Rangers fans in ? Well I was going to wind you up but I think I'll let HMRC do that"

:)

Seb Rozenthal (AKA Webster) nicknamed the tampon. In for a week and out for three.

Tullibody Community FC have him at their Sportsman's Dinner on the 4th of February next year - I heard that he was good, delighted to hear that the positive reports are true!!

Just as well 'cos I booked him...

Archived