Napoli v Manchester City

Craigieboy

Following on from my disastrous prediction on Sunday I think Napoli will win this.

City look nieve abroad a could get torn to shreds of Cavani and Levezzi.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Following on from my disastrous prediction on Sunday I think Napoli will win this.

City look nieve abroad a could get torn to shreds of Cavani and Levezzi.

i have a treble on Utd, Citeh and Real so I hope you're very wrong....:whistling:

i have a treble on Utd, Citeh and Real so I hope you're very wrong....:whistling:

not confident that City will do it tonight

its meant to be pretty scary already in and around the city centre

Fancy City to do the bizz.

Napoli only have a couple of players to worry about, City have players all over the park who can hurt them.

2-0 Citeh.

Seen on SkySports News that Citeh sent letters to fans warning them! Could be a scary place to be in if they get a result, which although I loved Napoli in the first game I doubt

Seen on SkySports News that Citeh sent letters to fans warning them! Could be a scary place to be in if they get a result, which although I loved Napoli in the first game I think they will

Seen on SkySports News that Citeh sent letters to fans warning them! Could be a scary place to be in if they get a result, which although I loved Napoli in the first game I think they will

aye 4 Bayern fans got stabbed when they played and there was scrapping in Sorrento last night

Why should any fan take the chance and go to an Italian away tie.History of stabbings and violence seem to be the norm.

On the game itself City could be in for a hard night.Napoli were great on the break in the 1st leg.If they score early on i can see City struggling.

Broomie Hearts

aye 4 Bayern fans got stabbed when they played and there was scrapping in Sorrento last night

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1465849_manchester-city-fan-injured-ahead-of-champions-league-clash-in-naples

seems it was actually 6 bayern fans got stabbed general

and 4 scouse tims last year aswell

why the hell,do uefa still allow these scumbags to play in europe???.

A ground I've always wanted to get to ... on just such a night. Hope Napoli win ... old skool ground & fans.

did i hear the commentator right there, said the napoli coach is one of the longest serving in the serie A having been in charge for just over 2 years?? eh??? if thats right that is mental!!

did i hear the commentator right there, said the napoli coach is one of the longest serving in the serie A having been in charge for just over 2 years?? eh??? if thats right that is mental!!

Yup - ex Sampdoria manager as well.

Good start by City - not just sitting back and looking to ease themselves in to this.

Lavezzi (sp) is one of the best strikers in world football.

Napoli fans should enjoy him whilst they have him.

He'll be at City next season if he's any good :verysmug:

alwaysthereinspirit

I never knew Vlad owned an Italian team.:whistling:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

City getting a bit of a skelping at the moment, love the way Napoli play.

What happens if City lose tonight? Need to beat Bayern?

City getting a bit of a skelping at the moment, love the way Napoli play.

What happens if City lose tonight? Need to beat Bayern?

think theyl need to beat bayern at the etihad, but dont quote me as definate on it. dont think they can win the group if they lose tonight

just seen real are 4 up, bayern 2, already, highlights should be good tonight

It's the inevitability of it all that's rather depressing ... when everything is likely said and done ... the usual lot will progress.

both teams to score :phreemunney:

1-1 after half an hour

:phreemunney: :phreemunney: :phreemunney:

:pleasing::yas:

It's the inevitability of it all that's rather depressing ... when everything is likely said and done ... the usual lot will progress.

It is all about the quailty of the football, it is about the players. You don't have to support the teams to enjoy the football.

kingantti1874

It is all about the quailty of the football, it is about the players. You don't have to support the teams to enjoy the football.

The super clubs represent the death of competition... And ultimately the death of football as we knew it... It's like the bloody Harlem globetrotters -... Shite IMO

I don't entirely agree with you tbh.

When it's not about Hearts I look for more than just quality football ... underdogs upsets, clubs and their fans that offer more than the usual jolly good show chaps that'll look just dandy beside the other 6 trophies. The quality footballers have always been there its just now they're all just concentrated at a select few. Anyway, I'm not going to get into this discussion as it's been done to death, but I will say that you can always hope that it'll be different.

Archived