Breach of Contract

Where's Wally

Where's Wally

I'm no Scottish legal expert, but surely the players, if un-paid, are free to leave under contractual law.

Does the club actually know what's happening, or are they simply paying the players that they intend to keep?

The lawyers will be lining their pockets seeking compensation, and the players have every right in seeking recompense.

I'm no Scottish legal expert, but surely the players, if un-paid, are free to leave under contractual law.

Does the club actually know what's happening, or are they simply paying the players that they intend to keep?

The lawyers will be lining their pockets seeking compensation, and the players have every right in seeking recompense.

god knows how your still on here

Gregory House M.D.

Wally was considerably better at blending in than you.

Awful attempt.

sorry can't be botherd reading all the replys to this question as, as I am sure 99% will be calling you a hobo,

& yes I agree HOBO , have a great day.

Archived