FAO Vlad

Armageddon

Johanes de Silentio

Personally, I'll miss you. It's been great fun!

I, on the other hand, will not miss you, Vlad - your period of tenure has been a crushing disappointment, given what we could have achieved.

Shame. :(

Problem Officer?

I, on the other hand, will not miss you, Vlad - your period of tenure has been a crushing disappointment, given what we could have achieved.

Shame. :(

This.

Thanks for keeping us at Tynie and help us win the Scottish cup again.

But although splitting the Old Firm at the time was great, every Hearts fan knows deep down inside it should have been 1st and straight into the Champions League groups that season instead of 2nd.

I'd compare it to going out with a tidy bird who is also unhinged! You're delighted to have her on your arm then bang a couple of drinks later and she's lost the plot and is kicking off with your mates and everyone within hitting distance!

Drewjambobusby

I'd compare it to going out with a tidy bird who is also unhinged! You're delighted to have her on your arm then bang a couple of drinks later and she's lost the plot and is kicking off with your mates and everyone within hitting distance!

Most amusing Analogy of Romanov i have read. Feckin cornflakes all over the lap top . :lol:

Top notch.

Genius description of our time with Vlad! :thumbsup:

yabadabadoo1874again

Good luck with the theatre venture...but do remember that the punters may tire of a year long pantomime season !!!

This.

But although splitting the Old Firm at the time was great, every Hearts fan knows deep down inside it should have been 1st and straight into the Champions League groups that season instead of 2nd.

That would never of happened in my opinion. Perhaps 2nd place would have been secured more comfortably, but that is all.

The surprise element we had would not have been there in the 2nd half of the season and I think teams would be better equipped to deal with it.

If not, the GFA would have stepped in, as the New Year game against Celtic demonstrated.

chester copperpot

Beautifully fecking illustrated.

Her name was Jennie and it's hard to believe it was 20 years ago. Happy days

That would never of happened in my opinion. Perhaps 2nd place would have been secured more comfortably, but that is all.

The surprise element we had would not have been there in the 2nd half of the season and I think teams would be better equipped to deal with it.

If not, the GFA would have stepped in, as the New Year game against Celtic demonstrated.

That's maybe been the saddest moment for me, the realisation that 'THEY' would do all they could. That for me was alao the best Hearts performance (first half) I've seen for years, Rix nearly dropped his mug of coffee it was that good.

I also can't wait to see the first sell out show in Vlad's theatre ... half way through he's be shouting to the main actor telling him what lines to say ...

I'm dissappointed in you Vlad. I didn't think you would let the buggers beat you, I didn't think you were the sort of man to throw the towel in. Guess I misjudged you.

Personally, I'll miss you. It's been great fun!

:(

I don't think for a minute that ****Head reads KB, or gives a **** what we think about his tenure but I'd like to add... Don't let the door hit your erse on the way out Madfud :thumbsup:

I don't think for a minute that ****Head reads KB, or gives a **** what we think about his tenure but I'd like to add... Don't let the door hit your erse on the way out Madfud :thumbsup:

:orly?::sob: :Vlad-Stupid:

Guess The Crowd

That's maybe been the saddest moment for me, the realisation that 'THEY' would do all they could. That for me was alao the best Hearts performance (first half) I've seen for years, Rix nearly dropped his mug of coffee it was that good.

I also can't wait to see the first sell out show in Vlad's theatre ... half way through he's be shouting to the main actor telling him what lines to say ...

:thumbsup:

I still get irate every time i think of this game. I have never saw a more obvious case of bias in a match.

Jambof3tornado

This.

But then what? We would struggle to get a single point in the champions league and would never manage to defend a title as the old firm would just outspend us.

I am grateful for our 2nd place and cup victory.

Thanks Vlad,although he will be here for a long while yet as nobody will match his price.

But then what? We would struggle to get a single point in the champions league and would never manage to defend a title as the old firm would just outspend us.

Thanks Vlad,although he will be here for a long while yet as nobody will match his price.

But coming first and getting intot he Champs League would have been better, aye?

Very welcome though it was, it was singularily unconvincing and - in my opinion - achieved largely in spite of, and not because of, Romanov. Also, I do think we could've achieved 1st place, or at the very least ran it right up to the wire, if Romanov hadn't behaved like a complete ersehole three months into the season...

This, completely sober for this game and could not believe how good we were that day! Never being so hurt after a game, thats the day i knew i would never in my lifetime see hearts win the league!

Johanes de Silentio

His time at Hearts has certainly been interesting - never a dull moment.

In the far East, they have a saying:

"May you live in interesting times".

Sounds like a nice thing to say, huh?

It's actually a curse.

i'll never forgive him for sacking burley , we could have won the league that year, he's a fud

This 10 Fold. !! What a ###### Baws!!

Archived