Highlights

heartsfc_fan

Yip, looked unlucky and temps and skatch looked lively.

As I said on another thread, we will give someone a doo-in.

Sutton incident first half, certainly seen pens given for a lot less.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/15813303.stm

Wasn't at the game, so not in a great position to judge, but watching the highlights it looked like we had most of the game?

Skacel looked onside for me aswell <_<

We did - and he did.

Sutton's miss isn't nearly as bad as some make it out to be. Temps' control in the box for a rebound was far worse.

I thought at the game that Skacel was well offside. After watching the highlights i think he may have just been onside :ermm:

We need to get someone taking striking coaching again as there were chances which should have been put away

Problem Officer?

Like what most people have been saying, it actually looks like we played very well and dominated.

Temps, Skacel, and Sutton impressed me, and no danger was Rudi's goal offside.

Surely it's only a matter of time until we give someone an absolute horsing.

Like what most people have been saying, it actually looks like we played very well and dominated.

Yes, Skacel looked onside and on another day John Sutton might have won 2 penalties. The one where Kenneth had holdof his jersey looked a pretty straighforward decision from a well-placed Willie Collum.

Seymour M Hersh

Clearly the better team from this clip. Can anyone tell me if they thought Daley offside at the game? He certainly appears to be coming back from an offside position. Definite penalty in the 2nd half on Sutton the carthorse that is Kenneth. How the ref does not give that I don't know. Oh wait maybe I do..............

Problem Officer?

Yes, Skacel looked onside and on another day John Sutton might have won 2 penalties. The one where Kenneth had holdof his jersey looked a pretty straighforward decision from a well-placed Willie Collum.

Aye, the funny thing is, Kenneth is an absolute abortion of a footballer.

It makes me seeth that he always seems to get away with murder when we play them.

Highlights make it look like we were unlucky to lose.

Nothing stops the drama queens though...

Gregory House M.D.

We weren't unlucky to lose. We deserved to lose for our third division class finnishing. Utterly terrible.

We always do. Apparently we are utter shite though. I can only assume that the only criterion for being utter shite is not scoring goals. If we keep creating the amount of chances that we do in games then eventually we will get that wee bit of luck that has been deserting us and you're right, we will indeed give someone a horsing. Won't please some folk on here though.

Defensive negative tactics my ******* arse.

didnt look off side cant they get better camera angles

lol pundit say the offside decisions cancelled each other out amazingly confident comment seeing as they dont have good camera angles wankers

Problem Officer?

We weren't unlucky to lose. We deserved to lose for our third division class finnishing. Utterly terrible.

Were you watching the part in the highlights where Skacel was level and scored but it was ruled out for offside? Or did you miss that bit? :look:

didnt look off side cant they get better camera angles

lol pundit say the offside decisions cancelled each other out amazingly confident comment seeing as they dont have good camera angles wankers

It doesn't matter anyway. Thanks to the wonders of the butterfly effect, had Skacel's goal stood then their "offside goal" would never have taken place. :verysmug:

I was in line with Skacel for the goal and have no doubt that he was onside. For the United goal the section of the Hearts support who were closest to the action were claiming for the offside when Daly received the ball. As for the penalty incidents my thoughts are that the first half claim was never a penalty but the incident in the second half when Kenneth pulls Sutton down by the arm was a definate pen.

Overall I thought we looked the better team and had the majority of the ball, but United had more to offer upfront where we were sadly lacking and a draw would have been a fair result.

Erm....... The tackle on Stevenson by Neilson - surely a talking point?

I wonder what the response would have been if Black had committed that foul.

Were you watching the part in the highlights where Skacel was level and scored but it was ruled out for offside? Or did you miss that bit? :look:

It doesn't matter anyway. Thanks to the wonders of the butterfly effect, had Skacel's goal stood then their "offside goal" would never have taken place. :verysmug:

headassplode :o

I hope PS sticks with the same team for the next game. We are still coming together under a new manager here but we are playing better every week. The results will come.

Archived