Scarf Throwers

rossmaroon

Is Scarf Throwing (Ever) Acceptable?  

243 members have voted

1. 1. Is Scarf Throwing (Ever) Acceptable?

• Never, ever: total disrespect to the colours
    • Not on this occasion; the team had played quite well
    • Occasionally there is sufficient frustration to warrant this
    • It's a free country so leave each to his own

portobellojambo1

Never seen the point in throwing a scarf onto the park, still trying to work out what the person throwing it is trying to achieve, unless it is being done as a means of said person expressing that in these difficult economic times he/she is sufficiently funded and buying another scarf is a minor thing.

More interested in the post from the person who found it rather strange that someone who wasn't playing yesterday was out for a drink in Ednibrgh city centre last night, like thousands of other people. I'm guessing that whether playing or not team members should not venture out unless the team has won, or maybe he/she thinks they are not entitled to a social life at all, although it appears such thoughts don't extend to HMFC fans, given he was in the same pub/club as Ian Black, after an HMFC defeat.

john brownlee

I once threw my scarf

I had that scarf as long as I remember over thirty years

It was after the cup final in gorgie road

It landed on the open deck bus and was caught by a player (can remember who) but he took one look at it and throw it back.

I think/hope some people just throw the 1st thing that comes to their hand in a moment of blind rage, and probably don't realise that it looks like they're 'washing their hands' with the club.

I think/hope some people just throw the 1st thing that comes to their hand in a moment of blind rage, and probably don't realise that it looks like they're 'washing their hands' with the club.

Not sure about that!

My good lady, in the first tempestuous years of marriage, some 43 years ago, always used to fling wedding presents from my side of the family!!!

Not sure about that!

My good lady, in the first tempestuous years of marriage, some 43 years ago, always used to fling wedding presents from my side of the family!!!

:lol:

I've been married 2 years, my wife doesn't throw anything at me at all. :verysmug:

She just blames me for everything. :sob:

lol i remember when crusty Mc calister scored against us in the 86th minute at ibrox 98 semi final (one of the best goals iv'e seen in the flesh to be honest)

some dude behind us threw his scarf,and the guy it hit started going f##kin mental even after hearts scored twice to win and we we're leaving the guy was still going of his nut ,needles to say who ever threw kept stoom

lol i remember when crusty Mc calister scored against us in the 86th minute at ibrox 98 semi final (one of the best goals iv'e seen in the flesh to be honest)

some dude behind us threw his scarf,and the guy it hit started going f##kin mental even after hearts scored twice to win and we we're leaving the guy was still going of his nut ,needles to say who ever threw kept stoom

:lol:

Archived