Brad Jones

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

While the fallout from todays game ensues on JKB, I would like to cut through the debate and seethe.

Brad Jones, the Liverpool goalkeeper, has lost his five year-old son Luca, to leukaemia yesterday.

Would like to pay my condolences to him and his family. Another tragic story on top of Billy Sharp's loss a few weeks back.

Nobody deserves to be put through what they have.

While the fallout from todays game ensues on JKB, I would like to cut through the debate and seethe.

Brad Jones, the Liverpool goalkeeper, has lost his five year-old son Luca, to leukaemia yesterday.

Would like to pay my condolences to him and his family. Another tragic story on top of Billy Sharp's loss a few weeks back.

Sad news indeed :( [but could these threads not have their own bit in the shed or somewhere mods?]

Sad news indeed :( [but could these threads not have their own bit in the shed or somewhere mods?]

Why?

Thoughts are with Mr Jones and his family at this sad time.

definately mate. thoughts and prayers go out to their family, makes you wonder why we get so wound up about football when theirs so much of this stuff like this goin on. R.I.P. weeman youll never walk alone

Why?

Just feel the amount of these threads that are now appearing on K.B. maybe they should be moved to the more tranquil pastures of the shed and out of the school playground that the terrace has now become.

ToadKiller Dog

Its always heart warming to see how these poor kids face there troubles with a smile and a real fortatude .

My respects to Brad Jones and his family .

Jambof3tornado

Thoughts are with the family.

Plenty room in the terrace for these threads given the lack of importance of some of the guff spouted on here!

Sad news. Must be a terrible feeling to lose a son. Thoughts and prayers with the Jones family. :(

Puts football and all it's pettiness in perspective.

Do we really need RIP threads unless the person has links to Hearts? Competitive empathy and public expressions of grief for people you've never heard of are a bit... Celtic.

Do we really need RIP threads unless the person has links to Hearts? Competitive empathy and public expressions of grief for people you've never heard of are a bit... Celtic.

:vrface:

Better call Saul

Well ! ..I some times wonder why these things are posted ..as there are children dying everyday so who does this loss deserve a thread ..very sad of course .

I feel linking something like this to a footballing rivalry/dislike you have with Celtic far less needed, frankly.

Lost my baby daughter at birth nearly 10 years ago now.

That obviously hurt myself and my family bad enough but to have actually spent years with your child to then lose them is even more heartbreaking I would say.

It's something you never truly get over and my thoughts at this sad time go out to him and all his family and friends.

R.I.P wee man.

ToadKiller Dog

time and a place .

Its called showing respect and human decency . Dont see any thing celtic about that ?. .

The kid is not being favoured because he was a footballers son ,i think all would show the same

respect if we got talking to an unknown person who had such a loss .

Is Highlighting the illness such a bad thing ?

time and a place .

Its called showing respect and human decency . Dont see any thing celtic about that ?. .

The kid is not being favoured because he was a footballers son ,i think all would show the same

respect if we got talking to an unknown person who had such a loss .

Is Highlighting the illness such a bad thing ?

Haven't posted for a bit...more of a "reader". But just wanted to say please give the OP some respect...he just wants to share his thoughts with his fellow Jambos. Surely that's not too much ask?

what a touching interview that was.

granted, families all over the world face this kind of grief and trauma every day, but i think someone using their little bit of fame to highlight charities and such that MIGHT help others, is no bad thing

RIP wee lad. sad story and i can't begin to comprehend their grief.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

These sort of tragedies, no-one deserves. Whether footballer or not.

This tragedy transcends football rivalries.

Archived