Stream pro

goggs44

HillmanHearts

Don't know about Streampro - But it's on BBC Alba later on.

That usually means that there will be live streaming available somewhere.

like the others say its on BBC Alba.

a good site I use to see whats playing where etc is

LIVEONSAT

EDIT: normally a good indication it'll be on Stream Pro if its listed here

Don't know if they get a feed from alba it's normaly if the games on hearts world that stream pro put it on. Anyone know if hearts world are showing it? Or anyone emailed streampro to ask them?

Don't know if they get a feed from alba it's normaly if the games on hearts world that stream pro put it on. Anyone know if hearts world are showing it? Or anyone emailed streampro to ask them?

I am sure it is advertised on the Hearts FC page, however that is no guarantee you will be able to watch it. :rolleyes:

Dean Winchester

It's the Alba feed they usually get. Although there has been at least 1 instance where it was on Alba and StreamPro had it listed but they where trying to use Hearts World... It obviously didn't work very well as Hearts World was down :down:

Edit: Just emailed them and asked. The girl said they're looking into it but it's not listed yet as they haven't confirmed it :thumbsup:

...a bit disco

Nicely on Streampro.

:thumbsup:

Commentary from BBC Radio Scotland nearly in sync too!

Thanks a lot Dano :thumbsup:

How the **** do you find these? Is there a link somewhere on the Scottish Premier homepage which I am not noticing? I can never find them.

On the scottish premier page, in the top right hand corner there's a list of links! They are all pretty small though... (just above the 'Latest Video and Highlights' heading) :thumbsup:

On the scottish premier page, in the top right hand corner there's a list of links! They are all pretty small though... (just above the 'Latest Video and Highlights' heading) :thumbsup:

Ah, OK got you, thanks. They only come up when my expatshield is on, the homepage for expats doesn't have them.

Thanks also Craig.

Archived