Christmas eve game changed

joe.gausden

The twats who were planning on christmas shopping will still be in a tizzy over this.

You'll not be saying that if your Mrs drags round the shops bloke ;)

You'll not be saying that if your Mrs drags round the shops bloke ;)

She's already been told where to find me :thumbsup:

Stupid day and time for a game anyway , can see there being less than 10K at the match

Yeah imagine playing a game of football on a saturday.

The twats who were planning on christmas shopping will still be in a tizzy over this.

Oh dear....

How sad....

Never mind....

:D

Stupid day and time for a game anyway , can see there being less than 10K at the match

Doubt it

Rubbish, the games around Christmas always attract a bigger crowd.

Is the game on telly?

doubt it, st mirren v rangers is on SS1 at 12.45. think dundee utd v hibs (1.30 KO) is on BBC Alba.

The Treasurer

I actually think that this might see a bigger crowd than we could have expected for a 3pm KO that day.

Still think they would have been better arranging the fixture list for Boxing Day rather than the 24th

Idea for game to be on boxing day sounds good, but we have a game on the Wednesday of that week, to close together. I would have preferred the game to have been left at 3pm on xmas eve,

Eh? Saturdays are for football.

portobellojambo1

I'm guessing the time has been altered to ensure fans of both clubs have less problems getting home after the match. It will be a Saturday service, further reduced by the fact it will also be a holiday service in Edinburgh, a service which will reduce to the bare minimum at a certain time in the evening. i would imagine Motherwell's local bus services will reduce in the evening as well, this will ensure that once they are back in the Motherwell area they will still be able to get from their SC bus drop off points to home at a reasonable hour, and give us locals more time to spend in the pub in the evening. Everyone is a winner.

Totally disagree with those that say this game will attract a poor crowd as well, any fans coming home for Christmas/New Year will probably start arriving Thursday/Friday at the latest, and now have three games they can attend while here, Motherwell (home on Saturday 24/12), Aberdeen (away on Wednesday 28/12) and Hibernian (away - Monday 02/01).

People bleat on about football not being played on a Saturday, a game is scheduled for a Saturday and some get their drawers in a flap. And you wonder why there are problems in the football world.

I'm guessing the time has been altered to ensure fans of both clubs have less problems getting home after the match. It will be a Saturday service, further reduced by the fact it will also be a holiday service in Edinburgh, a service which will reduce to the bare minimum at a certain time in the evening. i would imagine Motherwell's local bus services will reduce in the evening as well, this will ensure that once they are back in the Motherwell area they will still be able to get from their SC bus drop off points to home at a reasonable hour, and give us locals more time to spend in the pub in the evening. Everyone is a winner.

Totally disagree with those that say this game will attract a poor crowd as well, any fans coming home for Christmas/New Year will probably start arriving Thursday/Friday at the latest, and now have three games they can attend while here, Motherwell (home on Saturday 24/12), Aberdeen (away on Wednesday 28/12) and Hibernian (away - Monday 02/01).

People bleat on about football not being played on a Saturday, a game is scheduled for a Saturday and some get their drawers in a flap. And you wonder why there are problems in the football world.

I wish the game was the following day,wouldnt have to go to the mother-in-laws.

She's already been told where to find me :thumbsup:

Aye big shot you will be away ferreting with the rest of the low life ****** from Polbeth!

A 1pm KO means I'll be struggling to make it if I'm working that day.

Snap. Tho I am working..

portobellojambo1

I wish the game was the following day,wouldnt have to go to the mother-in-laws.

You have an excuse now Towzer, go out after the game and get absolutely bladdered on Christmas Eve, and send the wife to her mothers on Christmas Day and ask her to pass on your apologies.

Complete nonsense!

Aye big shot you will be away ferreting with the rest of the low life ****** from Polbeth!

Bit personal there :ninja:

Balls. I'll have to leave home 2 hours earlier now for the drive up. Still, roads will be even quieter and I'll get back to Luton earlier that night.

Archived